PDA

View Full Version : Morning Tea (Kelt)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:31:08 PM
It was a brisk, fresh sunrise, and like usual, Master Yoghurt’s Bar & Grill was up to its common crowd. The doors swung wide open, letting in two things; a light breeze and Jedi Knight Kindo. He was dressed in his flowing black attire, duel blasters placed under his arms, and sunglasses on his face. He had arrived for his morning tea, something he seemed to do often. He oftentimes sat alone, admiring the stillness and enjoying a warm meal to himself, but unlike those times, he was meeting up with someone today.

His comrade, Kelt Simoson, would soon be arriving to meet him for a delicious breakfast and an interesting conversation. Both had talked beforehand, but never really had the opportunity to be able to get to know one another, to become good friends. This was due to the tight schedule that all Jedi, even Padawans, had to deal with.

Gazing around, he noticed a vacant booth. He made his way towards the table, giving a friendly nod to those he passed by. Taking his seat, he awaited the soon arrival of Kelt.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:14:16 PM
Soon after Kindo had taken a freeboth to himself the door swungopen and there standing at the door was Kelt Simoson. It had been a while since kelt had been into the Bar and Grill and that was back on Arcan,this was a totaly diffrent location and he had to adjust. Kelt then cought the eye thankfully of the waving Kindo and made his quick journey towards the table on which he sat, gliding arund the tables gracfully he made it to the table and sat town with a smile.

'Mornin' Knight Kindo....' He said with a grin, hungry but happy.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:42:27 PM
" Morning Kelt. "

A server droid approached the pair, waiting for both their requests.

" I'll have three pancakes, with a side of sausage, bacon, and a cheese omlet. "

Once ordering, he turned back towards Kelt.

" Hows life, my friend? "

Kelt Simoson
Nov 9th, 2002, 01:30:29 PM
'Just a Yogurts Cooked Breakfast please, but instead of two eggs just one egg and an extra sausage please and fruit juice..thanks.' The driod made a bleep and rolled off towards the kitchens. He noted how well the Jedi were fed just then,much better then he was on his homeworld.

'Im fine thank you, bit tired you know?, Dasquian has been tied up with council work as of late so i see little of him anymore, been traning hard like anyone else...you?.'Kelt rubbed his stubble of a beard just then and then rubbed his eyes.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:38:46 PM
" All kinds of assignments have completed my schedule has of lately. I've managed to gather a little time for personal training here recently. "

Kindo took a brief sip of his tea; his eyes remaining upon Kelt.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 12th, 2002, 05:16:52 PM
'Knights have a higher duty to perform than padawans...i should imagin it was harder for you Kindo.' He said sipping his newly arrived tea.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:05:30 AM
" Indeed it is. I'm willing to do the job nonetheless though. "

Ki smiled brightly, followed by another sip of tea.

" When are you to be put up for promotion? "

Kelt Simoson
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:54:12 PM
'I have no idea Kindo, although i must say i do feel quite left out....'He smiled slightly towards Kindo as the breakfast arrived. kelt pickedup and unraped his knife and fork from the kitchen cloth and dug into his food.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:43:13 PM
Kindo stared back at Kelt with concern has the server droid placed two warm meals upon the booth before them.

" Left out? "

Kelt Simoson
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:24:22 PM
'Yes.. He said chewing on a sausage 'Allyof whome were Padawans when i joined have now suppassed me ' Kelt mentioned with a mouthful.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 26th, 2002, 08:12:22 PM
Ki gave his comrade a reassuring smile.

" Don't worry yourself friend. You must not compare yourself with them. You have trained hard and learned much, and your time will come soon enough. "

He picked up a piece of crispy bacon on his plate and bit into half of it. He was always famished early in the day.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 26th, 2002, 08:57:46 PM
' I realize that, and i apologise. ' He said picking up a piece of butterd bread and dipping it into the yolk of the egg. 'Ive trained hard yes, but...well Master Q'Dunn is never here, and well...i miss our time together.'

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:18:47 PM
" Indeed, time spent with your master is always wonderful. "

Various flashbacks of times he spent with Maia, times he cherished deeply, ran through his mind for a few seconds before he turned his attention back towards Kelt.

" Trust me, I know how important your master is to you, but perhaps if Marcus is always away the Council could appoint you another master. "

Kelt Simoson
Nov 27th, 2002, 08:52:43 PM
'Dasquians my mentor, i cant ask more than that.' Said Kelt biteing into his bread.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 28th, 2002, 06:01:43 PM
" Would you be interested in joining me in a few of my own training sessions? "

He picked up his butter knife and began spreading a good bit of butter over his pancakes.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:29:18 PM
Kelt looked up to Kindo rather suprised by the offer and Kindo had said it as if it was nothing out of the ordinary. ' Yes, yes i would very much like that but i would need to ask my Master you understand' Kelt said, a huge smile across his face.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 29th, 2002, 10:21:50 AM
" I completely understand. "

He grinned widely at Kelt, pouring hot syrup over the buttered pancakes.

" It'd be great you have you train with me. "

Kelt Simoson
Nov 29th, 2002, 05:02:40 PM
' And when i become knight you may train with me...' He smiled lightly as the subjects changed to a more lighter note.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 1st, 2002, 02:02:00 PM
" You got it. "

Has Kindo began eating his delicious pancakes, an inquisitive expression across his face.

" So, how's life? Found that special someone? "

He gave a slight chuckle has he took another bite of his food.

Kelt Simoson
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:51:22 AM
Kelts smile quickly vanished and a short burst of emotional pain climbed up his chest as memories flooded Kelts mind, it was not Kindos fault, Kindo did not know the law that Kelt must keep to:That he was not allowed a wife or children once he was within the Cruaders order. kelt gave a forced smile, it was quick and hardly noticble.

'Err...no i have not...and yourself?' Kelt said eating a sausage.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:46:16 PM
Kindo could feel a brief uprising of emotional stress coming from Kelt, but he decided to not question it. Instead, he continued feasting on his hot stacks, trying his best to keep his eyes on his colleague has he did so.

" Not yet unfortunately. "

He frowned shortly, drifting off into a blank stare. After a few moments of silence, he snapped back into their conversation.

" Spoke with any good friends out of the Order lately? "

Kelt Simoson
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:39:36 PM
'I have not actualy, althought i plan to take a trip back home somtime this late winter...'Kelt said looking back up at Kindo. 'I have not seen my family in 8months..as you can understand i miss them...' Kelt smilednow and scooped up some beans to pop in his mouth.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 15th, 2002, 08:02:20 AM
" As we all do... "

His thoughts drifted off again, only this time they didn't find remorse for the lack of a love in his life, but how long it had been since he had been to his first home, Serenno. He thought of how long it had been since he had been there, how they were coming about, or even if the sun still set in the same beautiful and dazzling way. He loved Serenno, and though time often prevented him from visiting there, he held close to old memories, ones that seem to reside within him everywhere he went. They were a part of him, a part of his story.

" ...as we all do. "

Kelt Simoson
Dec 20th, 2002, 08:02:20 PM
'Tell me about your past Kindo?' He asked looking up with a deep concentration on Kindo.