PDA

View Full Version : Hoping to get ...

Skylar Raine Lirimaer
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:31:07 PM
Some kind of a storyline going with this character. She's a Diplomat and Princess of her people, the Andugar Tribe of Almania. If anyone thinks some kind of a plot could be started, or has one that I could join in on, I'd appreciate a response.

Not sure if this helps, but a short page with information on it can be found Here (http://my.core.com/~ladyice/skylar/sky2.htm) . Thanks ...

Xazor Elessar
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:41:26 PM
Wanna be a Jedi? :D

Hehehehe.......didn't know if you wanted to join a group or just be independant. That's a good start for a storyline. :) Perhaps you could bother the Cizeracks about trade deals and things too since your character is involved with politics. :)

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:08:35 PM
That is a possibility

Skylar Raine Lirimaer
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:01:50 PM
That would be great! thanks. Is there somewhere I can go to read up about them? I like to know what I'm dealing with so my characters are more believable.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:03:49 PM
Go to the Pride, or PM a Ciz...

Sanis Prent
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:04:31 PM
Or talk to me...anything you need to know in particular? :)

Skylar Raine Lirimaer
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:14:24 PM
Great! Thanks all, Mr. Prent. I suppose I should first ask what their kind is like. lol, I should just look it all up in that encyclopedia at the force.net website. Are there any rituals or customs that my character should be aware of? Just any information at all would help a lot. Thanks again.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:21:18 PM
I have a Ciz character too.....she is a princess from Eden and is involved with business of the Pride and whatnot. So......yeah, she and Taataani are cool.....there are so many others involved with this stuff though, it's awesome. :lol

Skylar Raine Lirimaer
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:50:53 PM
Ok, I tried to look them up in the encyclopedia at theforce.net but it didn't have any entries for them. Where can I find the Pride at so I can do a little reference research before playing?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:21:16 AM
o_O Weird.. I was just planning an RP to Almania and now someone pops up with a character from there :lol

anyhow!

I think Sanis is the best resource for finding out about Cizeracks :)

http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18786

That thread has quite a bit on them.

Skylar Raine Lirimaer
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:25:12 AM
Great! Thanks, I appreciate the help. Maybe our character's paths will cross still ... :)

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:26:18 AM
Highly likely if the RP to Almania gets going :mneh

Skylar Raine Lirimaer
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:44:17 AM
Well, do you that one outlined as to what you want to do with it? Maybe it would be possible for my character to begin with something like that then I could lead her over to the Cizerack Negotiations or something?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:53:56 AM
Ah, well I haven't really sorted out the storyline or anything yet ^_^; I'll give you a PM when I do :)

Skylar Raine Lirimaer
Nov 9th, 2002, 09:37:25 AM
:) Thanks, I'd appreciate that. At the moment, I believe I have just figured out some RP to attempt to get started with the Cizeracks as well as with other groups. Funny how something just 'pops' into your head as you finish up your character's bio :lol

But, I'm glad I finished that for the character, makes her easier to rp now.