PDA

View Full Version : They turned me down at the gates of heaven.

Sol Invictus
Nov 8th, 2002, 05:06:25 PM
"So here I face the gates of hell."

Sol Invictus stands before the Gates of Destiny, staring through silver framed glasses at the infamous Shrine of the Damned. He pulls his hat low over his eyes, though the glare from his glasses hides them well enough. He walks onward towards the gates, ignoring the biting cold as the wind whips his coat to the side.

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:20:04 PM
Alana had been wandering the grounds when she felt a presence. The shadows around her gathered close to her. They to felt someone near and they would do anything to protect there deadly mistress. Her hands caressed them and shooed them away. he walked over to the huge black gates the stood closed to all who would try to enter.

Her deceptively soft voice commanded the attention of the mortal who had foolishly stumbled onto Roon.

"Is there something you would want here Mortal?"

Sol Invictus
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:23:14 PM
Sol gives Alana a casual once-over glare, then continues on toward the distant gates.

"That will depend on who's asking."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:26:46 PM
The bringer of your fate foolish mortal. Alana was a t his side in an instant. She snatched him up into the air and tossed him to the ground. Her eye teeth elongated and her eyes burned red.

"Did you come to die little man?"

Sol Invictus
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:33:44 PM
Sol stands with little effort and continues on, watching Alana out of the corner of his eye.

"If I wanted to die, I'd do it myself, rather than trouble you vampires..."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:10:00 AM
"What is it you want here Mortal?" She was quiet surprised by his persistence. She motioned to the Shadows and they once again gathered around her. The folds of her dress flashed and dimmed as they moved about her form.

"Perhaps you wish another kind of death?" She asked quietly. Her eyes locked on his throat in hunger. it had been some time since she had fed.

Sol Invictus
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:12:43 AM
"Death...if I wanted rigormortis, I would have provoked you further than I have. I'm not here for blood or strength or violence. I want knowledge."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:42:25 PM
Alana raised a well shaped eyebrow at the strange man. She had never seen anything like him. "You have come to a place that offers nothing less than death to Mortals, in search of knowledge?" She shook her head and smiled.

"Perhaps there is one here that can give you what you want. I for one am hungry and need to feed. Or would you like the knowledge of that to?" She asked with a cold chuckle. The evil in her eyes glowing brightly.

Sol Invictus
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:49:59 PM
The collar of his coat keeps his neck somewhat protected, hides it from view. But Sol is well aware of the capabilites of vampires, he knows it is not enough to save him if she really wants to bite him.

"I know of your feeding habits, vampire...bite a major artery, usually in the neck. The blood spurts like geysers, and you simply drain your victim of that which sustains their life."

He smiles, a twisted, sick, sadistic smile.

"What I want to know lies in those walls..." he looks to the Shrine, "...and I will have this knowledge, at any cost."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 9th, 2002, 01:13:40 PM
Alana grinned at the man. Her elongated eye teeth flashing in the moonlight. "Then come, Let us go find someone who will be happy to answer your questions. Lets see if you will be so willing to pay there price Mortal." She moved back towards the Shrine, the shadows following her. They wrapped around her like a blanket of night.

Sol Invictus
Nov 9th, 2002, 01:15:45 PM
Sol follows quietly, the sadistic smirk painting his face still. At last...he will have the knowledge of the vampires...he will learn the ways of the greatest race the universe has known. And none will be able to oppose him.

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:55:44 PM
Alana led Sol to the Grand Parlor. She motioned for him to take a seat in on of the many chairs scattered around the room. The furnishings were opulent to say the least. In the darkness of the shadows, dim figures writhed in greeting to there mistress. Mortal eyes could catch a glimpse of them but they left an image of utter horror on a mind that gazed to long.

Alana's moved swiftly toward the bottle of blood wine that lined the counter top. Her dress flared around her long legs. A soft moan of pleasure escaped her as she drank. She did not have to feed to survive now but she still ached for the sweet blood.

Turning back to her curious guest she smiled, her skin had taken on a darker luster. "Care for some mortal?"

Sol Invictus
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:00:42 PM
Sol eyes the wine. It smells of blood.

"I suppose..."

He sits back in the chair and smirks.

"So tell me, are all vampires this generous? I was under the impression that you are all bloodthirsty creatures that care nothing of others, and act only for the sake of yourselves!"

This is only half true, Sol is aware that the Vampires look after their own. But he has never heard of them treating an outsider as anything but a potential meal.

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:15:43 PM
"We are as generous s we wish to be Mortal. We find your kind quiet tedious at times. But there are a rare few that seem to be worth a second look." She lifted her hand and floated the glass to him, the darkside wafted around her. The power of it palpable.

"What knowledge do you seek from my kids Sol Invictus?" The cold caress of her eyes on his face was almost painful. Her small smile showing the tips of her sharp eye teeth. A small drop of blood pooled as they elongated, and pierced the tender flesh of her bottom lip.

Sol Invictus
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:47:39 PM
"What knowledge? The knowledge of the Dark side that makes your kind so powerful. I want to know how you attain your power."