PDA

View Full Version : Shrine v.1

Delirion
Jan 4th, 2002, 06:51:54 PM
Well, I made a rough layout for the one version I was talking about earlier on. Go to bookworm.clanpages.com/ (http://bookworm.clanpages.com/) - you'll see the title of the group is still missing, and anything else. This is just to give you a rough idea what it would look like.

The title banner for the board will go underneath the top bit, in gold and purple - and a dripping blood amulet will fill the center piece above.

The big bars over the forum names are the category bars - I'll probably make them a bit smaller, and write the category titles into them in the gold font.

The left side has a box called Related Links. In there we can put the links to all the important RPing groups and places, so it is easy to navigate. Also, underneath, we can put another similar box called Downloads, in case anyone wants to hear music while browsing the forum, or go to a chatroom, etc...

Right now, you can't see the different forums inside from that page. However, above each forum, when opened, there will be three little thumbnail pictures of the location or of the person whose quarter it is, etc. In that way we can integrate the pictures from the old version, yet keep it nice and simple to load and look at.

The actual final board width will be slightly less wide than the one on that page - it seems clanpages had some issues with settings of width and things - I will try to fix that for the board version. So people with smaller screen res won't have to scroll over forever to see the entire page, hopefully.

Well, anyway, this is version 1 - the more elaborate version. The other one would use a similar layout, with frame and links box, yet it would be grey and pruple, instead of gold and purple. The black background would be more defined on that, although we would be able to use the main picture as a kind of banner, I think. I hope to have a version of that to look at by tomorrow evening, and will let you know.

Pandora Damaris
Jan 7th, 2002, 03:04:58 AM
"I have to say, I really like what your doing with the place girl friend. I already feel at home. Wait, I've always been here!" :Slap's her fore head:

Jedah Lynch
Jan 7th, 2002, 06:21:53 AM
I like it.

I said it on aim but I'll say it here again.

Mara, you are very good at your work.

You never fall to impress me with your talents:)

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 7th, 2002, 10:56:52 AM
Just wanted to add my praise to this gf. You are a wonder and i wanted to thank you to for all you are doing. Now go eat you need sustanance :lol:

Branwen Morcant
Jan 7th, 2002, 03:32:36 PM
Lol... thank ya all... and I really WILL have this thing done and completed sometime soon... :p

Death Knight Soth
Jan 7th, 2002, 06:40:50 PM
Yes, indeed m'lady your work is turning out to be superb. The place is most extravagant. It capture's the deep dark presence that I've grow accustom too..."Sothie motions to an UPS guy and has a brief word with him.

"Oh, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've taken the liberty of ordering "us" new high tech coffin's. The UPS guy is now wheeling them in as we speak." Sothie looks over to Branwen, then hands her some tool's to help her fix up the place.:)