PDA

View Full Version : totally off-topic: How to defrag a hard-drive!!!

Branwen Morcant
May 22nd, 2002, 09:36:48 AM
www.datadocktorn.nu/us_frag1.php (http://www.datadocktorn.nu/us_frag1.php)

I had to laugh.... someone posted that on another board - I thought I'd amuse you with it.

Nicholas Kain
May 22nd, 2002, 10:46:01 AM
:lol:

I've wanted to do that many times this past year.

Jedah Lynch
May 22nd, 2002, 10:52:41 AM
I have used those instructions a million times and it never works.

Alana Stormcloud
May 22nd, 2002, 10:58:27 AM
lmao that was to funny. Hey kain Why cant I se you on my b list dang it glares at him hehehe

Nicholas Kain
May 22nd, 2002, 01:15:19 PM
Haven't really been up for AIM the last couple days. I should be on later tonight though.

Death Knight Soth
May 22nd, 2002, 04:46:54 PM
Matt, hey bro...Not to side bust the thread here...Sorry Mara. (Sees Mara glare at Sothie) ahhh...

Anyway, I was going to fill you in a bit on the Phantom thread that were all currently in...I just wanted you to know that Hollie and myself are playing the Fett's {Juju & Jaslin} This thread is intended to test Phantom's RP's skill's as well as his loyalty. I have spoken with him about it and explained that he is being monitored by all of us here. I told him he need's to be very thoughtful about his post since he was somewhat half hearted last time he came in....He said he would. The thread is all about "time" and how to use that time to his advantage...The kicker is that this thread has never taken place!...It's all in Phantom's lil mind...At the end of the thread his CHR will kinda "phase out" only to be awoken to his true reality and when his eye's open he will realize he is sitting in the presence of the council of seven. Pandora will read the verdict {Speak on behalf of the Test with the other's} of whether his CHR has past or failed the test...This is why I went into great detail with him over IM last night explaining to him he need's to do his best even if he has to take time to think it through....::Take's a breath::

So anyway, I juz wanted to fill you in on that bro...So in other word's Phantom is in a "Dream Scape" of sort's and we all know that's one of a Vampie's favorite thing to do...That and drinking blood from the innocent...:) Or if we choose to make it an IC real incident that's fine too, however if Phantom fails in the test, Soth as well as Alana will die! And we can't have that chit..lol ::Is now a council of 5::

So either way we can play this however we want, of course this is all depending on how the thread goes and whether Phantom passes of fails ...(Remember it's test of timing and how Phantom handle's it and use's that time to his CHR advantage.) If you wan to IM me on this Matt, feel free to do so and I'll give you more detail as we go along... The thread is strong and I love how it's developing...Thanks guy's :) ::Run's before Mara can clobber him:: Heheheee

Alana Stormcloud
May 22nd, 2002, 04:53:01 PM
kicks Kain well get in the mood dang it ehehehe ops sorry had a moment huggs kain really it was just a mood quit glarin lol.... Turns and kicks Sothie and Jedah for good measure:) Hands Mara a big bowl of chocolate ice cream :) heheh she needs the calcium lol

Branwen Morcant
May 22nd, 2002, 08:01:13 PM
*jumps at ice-cream and attacks it with a big spoon*

Alana Stormcloud
May 22nd, 2002, 08:53:16 PM
Pulls back a stump... Dang she must have needed that calcium bad :) Sits down to eat a bowl herself... yummy. watchs the guys slobber heheheh