PDA

View Full Version : Newbies in the Shrine that want in wooohooooo...

Alana Stormcloud
May 29th, 2002, 07:07:18 AM
Well they arent newbies the one that is called Victoria is played by Zena member of the TSE and also Jedah's apprentice there and here by request of me hehehehe And the other emale is played by Malice Draclau who is here by request of Dalamar he is a good rper and an all around nice guy from what I have seen :) ok all you crazy vampy peeps its votin time hehehehe huggs Kainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hehehe Something about your name just says scream me lol wanders off to paint bedrooms pink..

Nicholas Kain
May 29th, 2002, 09:03:38 AM
Don't know enough about Malice to say anything one way or the other.

Well actually that goes for both. I've seen Victoria's writing though, she's pretty good and seems okay.

Take that as a I don't know for Malice and yes for Victoria.

Now what's that about screaming my name? *decides to bite tongue instead of making the next comment he's thinking.* :evil:

Branwen Morcant
May 29th, 2002, 12:02:57 PM
Victoria seems a good choice. So I say Yes to her.

Malice? I can't remember on what occasion I came across that name before... I need some more time to read up on his stuff. So I dunno about him just yet either... let's wait a little bit more.

Jedah Lynch
May 29th, 2002, 01:58:37 PM
Too me long enough to get Zena to post here.

:lol:

As for Malice...I think he(she?) is questionable, I know there was something about the person but what I'm not sure.

Been awhile.

Alana Stormcloud
May 31st, 2002, 05:48:16 PM
My votes are yes for both been buggin em long enough to get there butts in here heheheh :) oh dalamar says yes to both of em to :)

Death Knight Soth
Jun 1st, 2002, 12:03:01 AM
Zena I'm really cool with and I'm glad to have her and she will be a great addition to the Shrine, Malice I can tell you this guys he is a very loyal chap. I have seen him on the boards plus Travis and holli know him and say he is a really nice guy and I trust there opinion. My vote is yes on both...

Jedah Lynch
Jun 1st, 2002, 05:13:26 PM
Zena yes.

Malice, I checked into him or is it her? A bit and can say the person does god mode quite a bit and once even said a knight can use force lightning which is BS.

Let the person in and know we'll be dealing with a god moder who will make us look bad at times.

Mistress Tatiana
Jun 3rd, 2002, 12:57:24 PM
I vote yes on both. Just because someone has God moded doesn't mean we shouldn't give them a chance. I know a few peep from our group who have done it once or twice.

And if I recall correctly, didn't Yoda use Force lightning on Dooku? So, no it's not BS.

Vampyre Dalamar
Jun 26th, 2002, 05:23:45 PM
Jedah, I have rped with him and he does get a little loose with his threads but he made sure that we agreed upon it. We had a lot of fun and he's a great guy. So I vote yes. Also as he is my guest I will inform him that we want that kind of rp toned down.