PDA

View Full Version : Vote on Ambrose....

Death Knight Soth
Jun 1st, 2002, 12:11:02 AM
The character Ambrose is played by my best friend rl son. His rl name is Chris, a great kid. He wants to post and be part of a group. He has a lot of work, but with time think he will do really well here. Holli and I have known him since he was literally in diapers. We do not question his loyalty one bit. I have spoken with him and explained to him the rules and have a request for all of you here if we could consider cutting the two moth duration to one month in this special case. He has picked me as an aster so that has been taken care of and I have no problem tutoring him IC and ooc. My vote is yes... Thanks guys....

Alana Stormcloud
Jun 1st, 2002, 11:40:44 AM
My vote is yes. Chris is a good kid and I have posted with him a lot in battle threads and reg thread. He is young but he is also very good at posting granted he may need help on some stuff but that what we are here for :) my vote on speeding up his trial time is also yes i do not question his loyality since i have known him since he was a baby. I also trust Mockadane aka mark chris's dad completely since i have known him since we were children lol :)

Jedah Lynch
Jun 1st, 2002, 05:04:49 PM
Wondered who it was.

Okay, if you two trust him than I say yes.

Make sure though he knows what is expected of him and inform him of anything he needs to know, make sure he knows not to repeat stuff too or be too trusting of some.

Mistress Tatiana
Jun 3rd, 2002, 12:50:12 PM
If you guys approve, then so do I. :) I vote yes. :)

Vampyre Dalamar
Jun 26th, 2002, 05:29:35 PM
Hmnn well he's a good kid. I will give him a chance