PDA

View Full Version : Seeking clan...

Damon Strand
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:14:11 PM
A figure clad in a cloak enters the grand parlor, slowly and confidently. His face is largely in shadow beneath the black fedora upon his head. Damon Strand is seeking others like himself and a place to belong. The vampiric Sith searched and searched, knowing his brethren existed but remained silent like an ancient god of the abyss awaiting it's awakening.

Closing the parlor's great double doors behind him, a echo resounds through the parlor. Taking a slow deep breathe, seeking the familiar odor of his kind. A very sweet scent of the immortal rushes his senses and overwhelms his mind like a drug. Growling low, Damon breaks into a wicked grin...

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 13th, 2002, 03:18:54 AM
OOC: can you please im me at alanastormcloud7 i would apperciate it :) thankie

Novi Paran
Apr 13th, 2002, 07:24:20 PM
Delete

Damon Strand
Apr 13th, 2002, 07:30:04 PM
OOC: I do not have AIM. :( But I do have MSN?!

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 13th, 2002, 11:51:42 PM
hmmm dont know how to do msn lol can you do private chat rooms or something like that? I need to discuss your char... :) sorry to ooc your thread i will delete the oocs when we talk ok :)

Damon Strand
Apr 14th, 2002, 12:05:18 AM
Yes, I can do private chatroom or private forum. No sweat on the thread being OOCed, as long as we all are on the same wavelength and the character discussed. Any suggestions?

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 14th, 2002, 12:16:56 AM
ok do you yahoo and ifyou do rooms can you send me an invite at alanastormclou7 please... or if you yahoo can you send me an im to alanastormcloud31? btw do you know mara? Hey there lol i found out that you can download aim and its free or yahoo at yahoo.com and its free to I would like to discuss stuff about your char :) thankie

www.aim.com/index.adp?pro...&aolperm=h (http://www.aim.com/index.adp?promo=208886&aolperm=h)

or just hit aol.com and go toget the aim instant messanger :)

Damon Strand
Apr 14th, 2002, 09:48:22 PM
Alana,

I checked out both Yahoo and AIM, could not download either because I am on webtv. Shucks, what now? ;)

Damon

We can communicate by PM!

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 14th, 2002, 11:36:12 PM
yes we can do that my pm is Alana Stormcloud whats yours sorry im makin this hard on you :) but we need to disscuss some things :)

Damon Strand
Apr 15th, 2002, 02:02:06 AM
I just checked out your ezboard public profile.. you do not have the PM option open. What you do is go to your command center, then click on "Edit Preferences", scroll down and place a check mark in the box beside "Accept Private Messages". Scroll down and click on "Save Changes".

Now we can communicate via Private Messages as we could at the SWFans vBulletin board. Do not worry, your address is never revealed in your Profile or in the exchange of PM messages. :)

Damon

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 15th, 2002, 06:49:32 AM
Ok it's open :) thankie

Damon Strand
Apr 15th, 2002, 04:11:11 PM
*bows curtly* Ye are welcome m'lady! ;)

I sent you a PM and despite what I said in the last portion. I am going to stake it out with Damon Strand. Pardon the pun. :)

Damon Strand
Apr 15th, 2002, 04:27:29 PM
There is a chatroom server which is very webtv user-friendly and that is home.talkcity.com (http://home.talkcity.com) . Just create a room, this would allow a better communication medium with a personal one on one. Just an suggestion!

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 15th, 2002, 06:01:39 PM
do you know how to create a room and send an invite id like to talk to you with a few other shrine members if posible so you can state whats goin on and that you would like to keep your vampy and all :) let me know and hopefuly we can get this going kk :) thankie