PDA

View Full Version : Hullooooooooooo in here....

Alana Stormcloud
May 7th, 2002, 12:12:25 PM
Runs around the new room because she is bored out of her frigginnnnn mind. Wants to post but has a mind bock the size of Soths ego heheheeheh.. Runs some more trys to find Jedah so she can choke him for the fun of it lol :)

Nicholas Kain
May 7th, 2002, 12:40:47 PM
Yeah I've been feeling that way a lot lately too.

The bored part, not the choke Jedah part.... Though now that you mention it...

Branwen Morcant
May 7th, 2002, 01:05:41 PM
Bored?

Yeah... bored with the boards. I don't quite remember why I still want to RP... I seem to be doing most of it with my own characters or with a "chosen few".

Maybe I should go to the RPing forum and have a good old-fashioned challenge fight. Assuming those are still being done - it's been a long time since I went there. Only I am way too lazy, and feel way too tired to actually get into any fight....

The only fight I want to be in is that annoying argument about the link/board issue, but I'm wary of getting into an argument with Ogre and Nup.... besides, someone was playing peace-maker.......

*goes into a childish sulk*

Could I just go and beat up Shawn a bit? Just like that? Do you think anyone would mind?

Meh...

Death Knight Soth
May 7th, 2002, 04:07:24 PM
Look's over at Brawen as he walk's in, over hearing her convo..." You wanna fight gf?...Let's do it...Then look's over to Alana...You too pissie <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>...Kain and I...You and Brawen...Blood Pit if your down. Unless ofcourse you two are just talk'en out your neck's" hehe...

OOC: Mara, Kain, Tine...The board's in the Shrine look killer!...Awesome stuffie...;)

Jedah Lynch
May 7th, 2002, 09:32:44 PM
Choke Jedah?

*eye twitches*

I think its pick on Jedah day

0_o

Mistress Tatiana
May 8th, 2002, 12:52:43 AM
Helloooooo!!!! :) Pick on Jedah day? Oh boy!

::p okes Jedah on the shoulder non stop while singing the cute song::

:p

Branwen Morcant
May 8th, 2002, 01:58:01 AM
It's BRANWEN! not Brawen!!!

*grumbles at Sothie*

Alana Stormcloud
May 8th, 2002, 07:03:37 AM
Grins wickedly at Branwen. "Kick <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> kick <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>." bwahahahahahahaha. Glares at Sothie and gives him the bird heheheh :) Flips over Tines head onto Jedahs shoulders and begins to choke him with her legs.. Then climbs off grumbling about a wing stabbing her in the azz heheh :lol: Walks over to Kain and begins poking him in the shoulder and sings with Tine..... Hows that for bored and insane lmao

Branwen Morcant
May 10th, 2002, 02:31:31 PM
*clobbers Hollie's head with an old and extremely decomposed leg of roast goose from last christmas*

.. now you made me drag that thing out again from where I had it buried!!!

*hits her a few more times for good measure*

Now...

*boing!*

...the smell....

*boing!!!*

...is gonna....

*boing!!!!!!!*

...stick to my hands....

*BOING!!!!!*

...for weeks, and...

*roast leg falls apart at further attempt*

...uhhh....

*looks at the evil-smelling left-over stump in her hand*

....ummmmm....

*throws it away, disgusted*

...so, what was I saying?

Death Knight Soth
May 10th, 2002, 05:18:05 PM
O.o

Sothie pick's up trash bag of filthy maggot ridden, cesspool smell'en, herpes infested, carcass oozing, back yard dropping's, urine running...

Then smack's the chit right outta Jedah...Bag burst's open, can's and crap go flying covering his homme with the stench that has no worldly description.

Tine, Mara and Hollie catch the unbelievable smell admitting from Jedah and then they all do this to him...http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/edoom/throwup.gif

"Dude, are you juz going to stand there with crap all over you or what! Let's get'em!!! "

Jedah Lynch
May 11th, 2002, 12:20:17 AM
There are days.

And there are days.

There are days where you really wish you could beat someone up.

*Glares at them all*

But.....

*looks at stuff on him*

In this case......I got something worse.........HUGSSSSSS

*HUGS THEM ALL*

Branwen Morcant
May 11th, 2002, 12:37:32 PM
*runs away, retching*

Vampyre Dalamar
May 12th, 2002, 10:02:21 PM
Walks in wonders what the smell is. Looks a Jedah hugging Alana. Oooh thats just wrong heh. Looks At Browen. "Hey didn't you do that enough when you where prego."Dalamar thinks for a second {That his time limit} lol. "Hey a new commercial Prego its in there. "

Branwen Morcant
May 13th, 2002, 01:31:35 PM
:lol:

Death Knight Soth
May 13th, 2002, 08:59:18 PM
O.o

You guy's do realize were all insane...

There comming to take me away, there comming to take me away...Ha ha he heeee....

Branwen Morcant
May 14th, 2002, 12:19:59 AM
Oh hush you!

*hits him over the head with a large slimy salmon*

No one here is insane. At least I think so. I mean, I am not insane. I think I would know if I was insane. But I'm definately not insane. Not me. Are you?

*skimpers off, laughing like a bleating goat*