PDA

View Full Version : Dear John...

Death Knight Soth
May 15th, 2002, 12:14:12 AM
Dear Vampie family, I'm going to be gone for two day's...I'm going to L.A. to see EII and I'll be back Thursday or Firday. Please don't catch the place ah fire...And Mara and Hollie...Stay the hell outta my room. If you don't I'm tell'en mom. (The Queen)...Hollie, don't even think about it..I know what your think'en...:P...Guy's, hold the fort down or I can promice you we'll have Betty Crocker cookie mix and flour and @#%$ every where...lol Take care peep and I'll see you Fri..;)

Your loveing brother:

Sothie

P.S. Don't forget to take out the trash and feed the cat...:)

Branwen Morcant
May 15th, 2002, 01:36:45 AM
*takes a deep breath*

Ahhh.... excellent!

*goes to remove the locks from her refridgerator again until Sothie gets back*

Jedah Lynch
May 15th, 2002, 09:55:23 AM
He's Gone.

*Jumps up on the talbe and does a jig*

The cat?

*looks*

Oh I got ALF to take care of him

Death Knight Soth
May 16th, 2002, 10:50:13 PM
O.o

Sothie comes back home a day early and sees the Shrine is in shamble's and that there was a huge Vampie party and beer bottles every where. The cat is missing and there's Betty Crocker chit covering the Shrine kitchen floor.

Sothie shake's his head and mumble's something inaudible to himself

Well, I can't begin to tell you all how awesome EII was...It was so freak'en awesome .. A must go see film!!!...I won't give it away, however I have to say this..You need to see this one on the silver screen:)

Everything about the other movies are all tied up in EII and how it all comes together...Ton's of action and romance... Any ways it's good to be back...And the wait was 20 hour's in line...AAAhhhh...But it was well worth the wait...

The best part of the whole trip was I got to see my love... It was our first SW movie together ...hehehe...Hi Baby...I love you and miss you ton's...I juz wish it could have been longer...MMuuhhhhaaa!!!...