PDA

View Full Version : The Seduction Of Dalamar...

Warlord Dalamar
Jan 7th, 2002, 12:57:44 AM
Dalamar walked through the quiet halls of the shrine. Though his pace was slow and methodical he was not at ease in this place. He had come at Alana's request, he could not deny her. Though he had tried to keep his feelings for her a secret.

Tiberious had seen the truth at the bar. That betrayal of his friend haunted him still, how could he do that to Kinslayer. "Alana you take my heart down roads I don't wish to go" Dalamar thought as he walked.

Looking through the window Dalamar saw the beautiful purple sky darken even more, this must pass for night here he pondered to himself.
Walking deeper into the Shrine as Alana instructed him. his heart beat a little faster as the thought of Alana's beauty clouded his mind and quickened his pulse. To say he was excited was an understatement. But along with the thrill was the fear that he would betray his friend. Or worse break his code of honor that he had held so tightly to all his life.
Kneeling down Dalamar begins to pray to his ancestor "Great Petra protect me and give me strength to resist her, help me to live by the knights code to protect the weak, speak no lie, and the last," my honor is my life" feeling stronger Dalamar
walked on.

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 7th, 2002, 01:44:13 AM
Alana prepared herself for the arrival of Dalamar. She could feel his presence as soon as he arrived at the shrine. She pulled the sheer purple robe over her arms, the delicate fabric rustled softly as she tied the small gold belt at her waist. Her hair tumbled freely around her shoulders and past her waist. Alana looked around the beautiful room that the mother had given her a soft smile touched her lips, her eyes gleaming with pleasure. It was truly a beautiful room and it complimented its new owner.

As she felt Dalamar reach her door and pause she could feel his worry and hear his sweet prayer. Alana opened the doors to the chamber just as he was about to knock. The love in his eyes bringing a smile to her face. He was so Nobel, so innocent. how sweet it will be to seduce him from those restraints.

"Dalamar, you came." She said as she reached up and caressed his cheek. He closed his eyes at her touch turning his lips into her palm softly placing a kiss there.
"Of course Alana, as you knew I would." He said in a gentle tone taking her hand in his own. Pulling him into the room she led him to a chair near the small table that bore fruit and wine for his pleasure.

Alana walked to the double doors that led to the balcony and pushed them open, a cool breeze washed over her and flared her gown open showing her bare legs. She turned back to Dalamar her eyes bright, the light from the moon shone thru the sheer gown, making it appear that she wore nothing at all...

Warlord Dalamar
Jan 9th, 2002, 04:16:42 PM
Dalamar felt really warm all of a sudden the intoxicating beauty of Alana did not help matters. Pouring some wine for himself he used the activity to distract his attention from Alana. What is it I can do for you why did you send for me?

Walking behind Dalamar and running her fingers across his cheek she said "Why so formal Dalamar." She bent down and kissed him gently on the neck. The Warlord jumped up immediately and in his mind he started quoting the mantra in his head "my honor is my life, my honor is my life" Alana smiled at Dalamar "Are you afraid my love." "NNOooo ...no Dalamar said straightening not afraid just...just I don't know what's wrong with me?" Smiling Alana glided toward him, her sultry eyes looking him up and down. Those windows so dark you could see eternity in them. Pools of liquid blood red cascading into the infinite night. Dalamar shook himself looking out the window he repeated "My honor is my life, my honor is my life"

"Your life is an honor to make mine" Alana said. Shocked that she was reading his mind. He turned to face her. It was a mistake looking at her one final time. Surrendering to passion his longing for her could no longer be denied. Bringing her close they kissed her soft form pushing all thought of resistance from his mind. Alana smiled and shut the curtains.

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:22:50 PM
Alana gently caressed the sleeping face of her new lover. He was truly beautiful in form as well as sprit. His Nobel heart was hers for the taking and it was that nobility, his strong sense of honor that enticed her. She toyed with the idea of changing him while he slept making him hers forever but dismissed it. She wanted him to acknowledge what was happening, to accept the gift she was giving him. She wanted to look into his eyes when her fangs pierced the tender skin of his throat.

She knew that this was what he feared, that in allowing her to do this he would lose his soul forever to the dark side. As she knew that his love for her consumed him and he would fall to her.
Alana leaned closer to his ear her soft breath warm on his neck. Entering his quiet rest, her voice entered his troubled dreams.

"Dalamar my love, I need you by my side always. Do you want to have me forever, to have me for all eternity?" Alana's soft voice penetrated his dreams. She came to him there wrapping her arms around his form, her lips softly playing over his. "I can be your forever my love, if only you accept my gift, " Even in the dream Dalamars heart warred with the thought of turning himself over to the darkside. He laid his cheek against her head.

"Alana you do not know what you ask of me. To do this would destroy my soul. I would do anything to have you with me forever my sweet Alana." He moaned softly to her smelling her sweet hair as he pressed his lips to her head.
"Come with me my love, do not let me make this journey alone." Alana pleaded softly to him, tugging at his heart. She brought her lips to his cutting off his words. "I need you Dalamar, I need you to be with me, to protect me forever." Alana said as she looked into his eyes. She could see that she was winning this battle. He could not bear the thought of Alana in danger. Bowing his head he nodded the pain of the action evident on his face. Alana tucked her face into his chest. Her eyes gleaming with pleasure. She had achieved what she had set out to do, she had turned him from his Nobel path and enticed him to embrace a darker future.

Alana pulled herself from his dream. She continued to caress his cheek for a few moments. "Dalamar its time my love. Wake up and accept my kiss." She spoke softly placing her hand on his chest she gave him a gentle shake.

Warlord Dalamar
Jan 20th, 2002, 02:56:13 AM
Waking up with a start Dalamar checked his neck, he was not bitten. Rising up from the bed he sat in the shadows looking at Alana. Dark circles had appeared around his eyes from the dream and a mood of somberness filled the room. "I must go" he said rising from the chair.
"But, must you go I wished to be with you longer" Alana said in her soft way.
"I cannot Alana don't ask it of me my soul is all that is mine." He stated sadly.

Running out of the room Dalamar stalked down the hall throwing his traveling cloak on as he went. " This is Dalamar get my ship ready IM leaving immediately!" Taking large strides down the hall Dalamars heart ached to return to the arms of Alana but his mind told him to press on. The Warlords mind glazed over with the thoughts that were swirling around in his head. A slow anger started to build deep within him, anger at his weakness, anger at his desire for Alana and how it controlled him.

Storming into the transport area one of his men saluted and said, "Sir your ship is firing up now." Dalamar pushed the man aside his mind elsewhere. His temper flaring with every step. " Sir you cant go on the platform there firing up the ship!" The lieutenant called out.

Dalamar rounded on the man and said,"Do you give orders now!" "Bbbut Sir," the man stuttered. Shut up and do your job." Dalamar growled. "Sir, Yes Sir." The man saluted. Turning away from the man the Warlord walked up the platform. "This is lieutenant Alvarez shut down the engine test the Warlord is walking onto the platform."
The ship pilot responded on the com "Sir its to late we have already sent the burst through the nav computer its gonna do a test fire any time now."
The lieutenant didn't hesitate he ran up the ramp to the platform "Sir, Sir, look out the ship going to fire Sirrrr!!!
Dalamar turned with anger "What does want now!" As he turned fire boiled out of the engines, Dalamar screamed.

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 20th, 2002, 06:58:32 PM
Hearing the scream of unbearable pain coming from her lover Dalamar, Alana jumped up from the bed where they had just made love. Bolting to the balcony she saw his withering frame laying on the ground. She could see he was burnt beyond recognition. Alana leapt from the two story drop to the ground her feet softly touching as she landed. She ran with all the speed she possessed and reached him in seconds. Falling to the ground by his side, her heart clenched at the sight of her sweet Dalamar.

Taking his dying body in her arms she called out to him softly. "My love, I will not let you go." Dalamars eyes opened, he looked to her his eyes already dimming. He was so close to death. " Accept my gift my love, it is the only way for you to live, take my dark kiss and you can be with me forever." Alana pleaded with him.

Dalamar opened his mouth trying desperately to speak, his voice came out in a strangled whisper. "I cannot Alana, it is my soul you ask for. Though I long to be with you, I would rather die than damn myself forever."

Anger flooded Alana at her lover words. "Damn your nobility Dalamar, I will not have you die. The choice is no longer yours." With those words Alana leaned down and lowered her lips to his neck, swiftly sinking her fangs into his neck. She had not wanted it this way, she had wanted him to accept this willingly.

Draining him swiftly to the point of death she pulled back from him. His blood stained her lips. Taking her nail she quickly slashed her wrist, placing it to his lips forcing his mouth to take what she offered. At the taste of her blood Dalamar pulled back from her his eyes widened with horror at what she had done. Alana grasped the back of his neck holding him still, she placed her bleeding wrist back to his mouth forcing him to take the blood that would bring him back to her...

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:31:08 PM
Where am I? Dalamar looked around he was all alone in a Dark room and he was huddled in a shadowy corner with no clothing. Dalamar stood up and looked at his hand it had a ghostly quality flickering in and out of existence. There was a roaring sound in the background "what is that noise?" The Warlord felt a tug at his stomach he looked down in horror as he saw an ethereal umbilical cord attached to him and in the room to lights came on in the form of doors.

The umbilical cord held him in place as the door in the back of the room pulled at him. As the cord stretched Dalamar inched close to the opening behind him. His form faded even more becoming intangible and he could feel his strength fade the closer that he got to the door. Panicking he heard a voice deep and soothing "Dalamar choose." The glow behind him took on a warmth he turned to face it the light flared and grew more beautiful with all the colors of the rainbow shining on Dalamars face. Dalamar wept at the beauty.
Dalamar spoke "I choose............. just then there was a yank at his midsection. Dalamar grabbed the edge of the door but his own intangibility gave him away. Nooo no no the cord yanked him into the light opposite of him his form solidifying as it went. His eyes popped open and he was back in his body at the platform Alana's wrist to his mouth. Dalamar wept again tears of blood streamed from his eyes. At least he knew what the roaring sound was now it was the sound of his own screaming.

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:11:41 AM
Alana watched as her lover tried to deny the truth of what was happening, as he tried to walk into death instead of eternal dark. He had no choice she had made it for him. He was forever bound to her by the blood he took. She did not understand his reluctance she had willing embraced the darkness Master Saurron had offered. Though painful and hard as it was to give up all humanity. She had wanted what Saurron offered and she had willing placed his wrist to her mouth.

She watched the horror on her lovers face as he realized what was happening, His screams were painful to bear. Alana felt no pity for her fallen lover only because she felt she had done him a great deed. She had given him forever. Alana bent her head, placing her lips to his, silencing his screams. " Shh, my Dalamar, my lover for all eternity, everything is as it should be." Alana smiled as his eyes fastened on hers. lowering her head once again, Alana kissed his tears of blood away...