PDA

View Full Version : The Unshed Tear...

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:46:26 AM
Searching the ruins of the Shrine where no one had been in Millinea, Dalamar cleared away the dust and the cobwebs from the ancient stone. Slowly brushing the dirt away from a nearby statue, he could see that the delicate features of the face had been worn away by time. He wondered who this man had been, he sat regally on the throne. Stone tears stained his face destined never to fall. He was some kind of king the writing on the base was unknown to him. "Maybe Pandora would know these markings." The Warlord was lost in his own mind struggling with this new darkness. Alana knew the nobility of his soul so she created the great lie told him that vampyres where not evil. She told him that they were just higher up on the food chain. That every animal feeds. We must also feed.

That we must survive she told Dalamar it was natural selection. "The strong survive" she said to him. You must live Dalamar. Desperate to live he believed the lie.
"Tears that I longed to shed for my soul, for my life, would not come. There was a sudden movement and from the corner of Dalamar's eye he saw the statue moved. Its worn away mouth opened.

Dalamar fell away tripping over the stone outcropping. Fear swept over him replaced instantly by a reassuring calm as he realized it was part of the dark gift. The mouth gaped open the unshed tears mocking its pain. Nothing but silence filled the room as the statue strained for me to hear his request. The silence was deafening and being alone with the statue was again making the fear rise in his throat. Dalamar did not know what the statue had to say but he knew it was important...

Pandora Damaris
Feb 16th, 2002, 03:03:10 AM
Dalamar's display was somewhat amusing to the one who looked on from the inky black recesses of the Parlor. A loud sinister laugh permeated throughout the chamber as Dalamar quickly turned to look in the direction from were it came from. The black cold shadows gave way to one that Dalamar had not yet laid eye's on, until now. Her seductive walk oozed with confidence as she glided over the smooth ebony floor. Her form glistened and shimmered as the moon light seeped through the many windows that lined the wall. A playful smile stole across Pandora's face as she approached Dalamar. He had much to learn about there kind, and she was just the one who would enlighten him on the matter's that seemed to plague his young vampyre mind.

"King's and Queen's come and go Dalamar. This is no mystery. They will all fade to time as all things do. But do tell me young one. Why does this statue bother you so? Is it his agonizing silent cry. Or perhaps the thought of you not knowing why he does?" Pandora said in a smooth mocking way, cocking her head slightly to one side. She then walked up to Dalamar. He could smell her intoxicating fragrance. Expensive myrrh and aloe's had the desired effect on the male psyche, and she wore it well.

She slowly circled Dalamar, looking him up and down. Pandora ran a single finger across his chest as her hand then glided over his form. She passed behind him as he stood still not knowing what to expect next. There was a certain power that emanated from her that Dalamar could not help but to notice. Coming full circle to stand in front of Dalamar, her penetrating eye's looked deep into his.

"Or is it the terrible thought that you too one day will be nothing more then he is now, ... Forgotten!" Pandora's face was now only inches away from Dalamar's. Long moment's passed as the two stood poised in their stance. Then Pandora abruptly turned from him and walked to one of the large window's that over looked the surreal moon lit landscape of Roon.