PDA

View Full Version : A Sense Of Irony... (REPOST)

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 19th, 2002, 08:58:10 AM
Mockadane:

The Raptors slow desent towards the landing bay gave Mockadane time to Reasure his actions in his own mind. With the Auto-pilot bringing the rather sleek correlion freighter into tight landing procedures , He leaned over and fastened the bracelet to his companion. The two Decon-droids that remotely launch from the underbelly of the Y T 1300 at the wearers distress, to follow the beacon and protect the incoded being, were now activated. Cliping the linked breastplate to His chest The big man winked at his companion's grin when the green light flickerd to life. As the Raptor landed, exhausting vent gases, Mockadane trigered the lowering ramp as he veiwed his welcomers.

An everpresent feel of danger permiated through the air as the big man known as Mockadane walked down the gang-plank. Those who witnessed his arrival was taken aback when the well known Villan held an open palm towards the interior of his ship and it was quickly filled with the young slender hand of dark haired child.

Alana:

Alana sat in her chamber at her small writing desk. Her head bent over the thin paper. The fine script filled a multitude of pages. Hardly anyone understood her need to write or why she spent so much time doing it. To her it was a release it freed the demons inside one could say.

Brushing back her hair she looked off into the distance, her eyes glazing with memories that still haunted her. Her mothers beloved face filled her thoughts. How she missed her.

Sighing softly she bent back to her writing.

"When I lost my mother I lost everything that held any meaning in my life. She was the only person I can remember loving me without condition, without the need to reprimand for any mistake I made... I.." A knock at the door broke her concentration.

Throwing her pen to the table she growled in annoyance. "What is it... and it had better be damn good." A young servant girl opened the door.

"Mistress you have a guest... He has just arrived."

Alana nodded an irritated look still pulled the corners of her lips down. Standing she brushed the crumpled folds of her dress down.

"Show who ever it is to the Parlor. I will be there shortly, and make sure to offer refreshments this time." She said as the girl turned to go....

Soth:

They were here and Soth knew it, he could feel their force signature's as the Raptor's vector drew nigh to the Shrine of the Damned. The Death Knight was already present in the underground hanger bay before the ship entered. After a customary shut down was complete and the engine's were whining to a stop, the long time friend and his small companion were already half way down the landing ramp. Soth approached them, his face was stoic and indiscernible. Soth knew the meeting that was to take place was one that had been coming for quite some time. One that would open a new chapter to a legacy that his sister in blood would have never imagined.

"Ahhh...My good friend, you have kept me waiting. But I'm glad that you made the trip in tact." Soth shot the mercenary a whimsical smile as his eye's trailed over to the little girl. Mockadane knew Soth was talking about the navigational nightmare just outside the stratosphere of Roon. For any less experienced pilot's it would have been certain death.

"Come, I have a room prepared for you. I will inform Alana that you have arrived..." The Death Knight's eye's narrowed at Mockadane. Soth face now displayed a look of displeasure. The girl at Mockadanes side was not what he expected, not yet...Soth questioned his motive's, Mockadane could read it in his eye's like a well worn book.

"I see you've taken it upon yourself to do thing's in your own way my friend..."Soth replied in low tone's as the trio made their way to one of the many entrance that led to the inner structure of the Shrine.

Mockadane:

"I suppose you could read it that way!" Mockadane walked with the extreamly curious youngster who seamed to be taking in all She saw with utter amazement. Answering a curious question about a purplish plant they passed, that grew from its container along the left wall, She fell silent until Mockadane introduced her to his friend.

"Nala ... this is my good friend Soth!" Mockadane geastured towards the menacing looking figure yet the young girl looked at him with eye's that were unafraid. The sharp hello rang out in a mild tone from the girl as she continued walking with her hand in Mock's.

Soth:

Soth paused in mid stride in the Great Hall, turning abruptly to face the mercenary Soth narrowed his eye's once again at the loose thoughtless comment. The Death Knight was not in the mood for Mockadanes flippant remark's. A curtain rage arose behind Soth's blue eye's as he raised a finger, pointing it in an accusing fashion at the large muscled bound man, ignoring the introduction that Mockadane made with the little girl.

"How I read it!...You fail to see my friend the implication's and repercussion's you have brought on Alana and myself by bring this, this...experiment of yours to the Shrine!..." Soth finished his word's in sharp tone's, but it was to late. The little girl Nala somehow knew this was all about her. Nala quickly moved behind the mercenary putting her tiny arm's around one of the large man's leg as if to shielded herself from the rude and harsh man in black.

"Did you assume that Alana would greet you so readily with open arm's Mockadane? Now you go as far to confront her past with this?!" Soth's body pressed forward a bit as he drove the point home.

Mockadane: "Enough Soth! You word's go to far and your freighting the child!" Mockadane snapped back at the Death Knight, placing a large arm around the little girl in a comforting manner.

Soth and Mockadane eye's each other for a brief tense moment. Soth knew all along the mercenaries well kept secret. Somehow Soth felt as though he was part of it all, part of the past that was now bring back to light a sense of irony. Never telling Alana the truth was something he was now reading in the mercenaries eye's. Mockadane had him right were he wanted him!

"Very well then...As you wish..." Soth word's were now smooth and collected as he finished. Glancing down at the small child, Soth apologized to her.

"Forgive me little one, I did not mean to frighten you. Come, I have sweet's and toy's for you to play with. And we wouldn't want to keep Aunt Alana waiting." Soth smiled at the reluctant Nala as bent slightly towards her. Soth's then slowly returned his gaze to Mockadane, his stoic face was expressionless as he did so.

Mockadane:

The harsh rebuttle to Soths words vanishied from the big mans lips as He felt the tension of the situation fade as a wave of water drawing itself back into its wholeness. Mockadane knew that this situation , if not handled right, could become a disasterous area for the ones he held dear to him.

This place held many unforseen calamities to those who did'nt heed the warnings. The breastplate Mockadane wore was wired to enough explosive onboard the RAPOR to make this place the Galexies newest bright spot. Those that know him, understand the Incryption that went along with defusing this final strike wheapon, let alone the inability to use the force in this effort due to the Ysalamere hidden onboard. A trait that Mockadane learned long ago... 'holding a trump card is half the battle' .

Rounding a corner Mockadane was pleased to see Alana walking toward them with a smile.

Alana:

Alana strode quickly toward the parlor. Her long legs flashing in and out of the slits in her dress. Her mind on the words she had been writing when the chamber maid had announced an unexpected visitor. She glanced up to see her Uncle and Soth a smile filled her face.

"Uncle Mocky what brings you here. I didn't think I would ever get you t visit my home. This is a pleasant surprise." She said as she approached. When she was but a few feet away from her uncle a small beautiful child appeared from behind Mockadane. Her eyes lit when she saw Alana. The girl appeared to be around seven years of age and showed no sign of fear what so ever.

Running up the small girl grasped Alana's hand and smiled up at her brightly. She was very enduring and even though Alana was a vampyre she was instantly enraptured with the brave girl.

"My your pretty. Her little voice piped up. Alana bent to her. Alana's fingers traced the small soft face of the child. Alana was instantly taken with her.

Still kneeling she glanced up at her Uncle. "Who have we here Uncle Mocky. Did I miss something while we have been apart? Did you have a child while we were ... estranged." A cool grin lit Alana's face. Though her uncle meant the world to her she still could not resist taking small jabs at him. Alana picked the little girl up in her arms and moved toward Mockadane awaiting her answer. She was more than curious as to who the little girl was....

Mockadane:

Life it seams .... is not without a since of irony, Mockadane's thoughts coursed through his head. He walked forward and gave Alana a hug that lifted her small frame from the floor. Encompassing the scene of Alanas bewilderment of the child, Mockadane looked toward Soth and the troubled mask he wore as his vissad at this meating. The dark and calculating thoughts that ran through Soth's persona were deepend as the big man winked a reasuring geasture at the Death knight unbeknownced to the two females.

Setting Alana down, Mockadane gestured toward The small dark haired girl... "Nala , may I introduce Alana, She's the one I told you about". A look of sheer pleasure dawned the childs face occompanied by a grin that seamed to cross the threshold of time and space. "Antodo suthan galebo Nala sincirias!" Mockadane spoke in a foreighn language to the girl and watched as the amazement dawned on Alanas face as she recognized it as 34th century Hapen . ' The wellspring of life Nala flows around us' ... Alana couldnt explain how she knew the words... only that she knew!

The quisitive look that met the big mans as he gazed at Alanas face was a lot like that of confusion in a taged bounty. "Perhaps we should find a place to talk!"

Soth:
The Death Knight folded his arm's together as he looked on. Mockadanes wink was returned to him with a bitter scowl. Soth knew it was only a matter of time before the Bantha Doo-doo hit the turbo-boost fan!...If Alana found out the truth to the mercenary's plan to reunite the past with the present and the meaning behind the dark vale that remained concealed for the time being, thing's would soon there after shift out of his favor...The past always had a way of coming back and biting one in the <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> when least expected! And Mockadane was no exception to this golden rule.

"Yes, indeed,...Let us talk. Perhaps you can fill Alana in on who this little girl truly is my friend. I'm sure she will find it quite interesting." Soth eye's narrowed at the big man. How little did the mercenary know the meaning of what he told Nala. The Hapen metaphor he used was closer then he thought it to be to their kind... The Fountain of Life sat in the Shrine of the Damned, watching, waiting...But relinquished to her children to do with it as they wish. To give life, as well as to take it at a moment's notice! Mockadane underestimated what they were by his thoughtless endeavor to reunite the past with the present...Nevertheless, one thing would always remain the same...They were killer's! And if Soth's thought's served him correctly, Mockadane would have to choose his word's carefully, perhaps even lie to her if necessary...A wrong slip of the tongue from the mercenary and that little girl might loose her life in that instant!

"Nala,...Come to uncle Sothie...Aunt Alana and Mocky have a few thing's they have to talk about." Soth smiled at Nala as he held out his Vampyre hand to the reluctant child as she paused at his inviting invitation...This was all new to the little girl and the sense of pleasure that Nala was now experiencing in her newly found family overwhelmed her for a moment and caused her to hesitate.

"I won't bite dear one...I have some nice toy's and goodies to show you..." Soth glanced over to Mockadane as he took Nala's little hand in his own.

"We shall be in the next room my friend...While you two catch up on the past." Soth then returned the wink to the mercenary who just stood their with his mouth slightly parted...

Mockadane:

In this small anti-chamber , adjacent to the corridor where Mockadane greeted Alana,the two stood still long moments after the door had closed behind Soth and Nala. The silence was akward and the bare room did little to ease the situation. It was time that some of the truthes Mockadane clung to were brought to the light. Pulling a nondescript pendant from his pocket, the big man detatched the chain from it and released it. To Alana's amazement the the rather smallish pendants micro repulsor whirred to life and began it spinning one meter off the floor.

Watching the walls and ceiling ripple with a rainbow hued glow He spoke... "Have you ever heard of a man named Siclid, Dr. Anton SIclid? No.... that would be highly unlikely." As the room seamed to disappear leaving the two standing on a dais, with the galexies starfield streaching out infinetly Mockadane turned to Alana. This Holographic imaging cube was not new to Alana as she has seen it before, so She kept her guaze on The big man.

"What I'm about to tell you is going to be a bit shocking so only with your patience and permission shall I continue!"... He waited patiently for a reply.

Alana:
Alana remained silent throughout the conversation between her uncle and Lord Soth. She had learned long ago to listen to what was being said instead of questioning it. You would learn by far more when you did. Something was very wrong she had known it when she first laid eye's on Mockadane. The fact he was at the Shrine sent a warning to her. Watching Soth she could see his anger over something and from what he had said it had to do with the small girl and something her uncle should have told her.

Sighing softly she moved over to the small table that held a bottle of blood wine. Pouring herself a generous amount she turned back to her uncle.

"So what is this about Uncle Mocky, what is it you have to tell me?"

When he activated the imaging code she cocked her head at him wondering just what he was up to. Moving closer to him, she stared into his eyes. "You have my permission my uncle to speak and I as you know have the patience to listen.... At times." She grinned slightly.

"Please continue...."

Mockdane:

Looking at Alana with a determined aura about him... Mockadane started to weave the tapestry that was his endeavors thus far , hoping the girl would understand, and possible forgive .Pointing at a sector of the holo-galexy That the Hapen cluster resides...

"The galexey unfolds into an infinite treasure trove of experiances and this is but one tragic tale with many possible outcomes!" Mockadane turned to Alana with a gaze that read nothing of its inner torment. "I know what the memory of your mother has led you to believe... and the truth, I could have shielded you from, until that fateful moment that You accepted the dark gift from Saurron." With a single tear and no more rolling down the cheek of the mercinary... "And it was YOU who accepted it!"

When Mockadane spoke next it was as if He had gone through the passages of time back to the past...

"I had a sister, we weren't twins but we were as close as they are, and we lived comfortably in our parents home untill one fateful evening. The news of the illness she had contracted came as a devistating blow to my thoughts of life as well as my physical sanity. After an exhausting search of medical advisors, nothing promising presented itself untill a colligue gave me the GIFT! With her permission I placed her body in temporal-stasis while i cloned a harvest vessel to retreive the vital organs to refurbish my sister. The sparti-cloning cylinder made a perfect match of My sister without the genital defects of the predicessor. Then the most unusual thing happend. I grew attatched to the one being that i knew would save my sister by forfeting herself. When the time came I couldn't bring myself to follow through. Soon after ... you left and then the follows a long span of life in whitch I dont wish to speak about...."

Mockadane closed his eyes and breathed deeply for long moments.....

Alana:
Alana had listened carefully to what her uncle had to say. Not making a sound even when he had finished. Her eyes widened at the tear that fell from his hard eye's. Falling back into the chair that was thankfully directly behind her, she moaned softly. Her mind raced over the horror of what he had told her.

Memories of her mother racing trough the trees with her. Playing hide and go seek. Looking up into her smiling face. Alana had memories, precious memories of a beloved mother. She had grieved and held her mothers dress in her arms when her mother had died. She had been seven and her uncle had comforted her. She could remember her smell...

Alana's eyes blazed to life. "I remember her smell you bastard." Alana screamed at her Uncle. The look of pain on his face did not deter her anger. "Why do you lie, she was alive, she was my mother. Do you hate me so much that you would tell me such a thing as this?" Alana raged at him.

Just then a small child's giggle came from the adjoining room. Alana's eyes grew wider, Her hand flew to her mouth. "She has my eyes." She uttered in a broken tone.

"What have you done. What am I.... Your experiment gone wrong?" She said all the while shaking her head denying the truth of his words. Her mind grasping at the few memories she had of her mother.

"Uncle Mocky, tell me your lying... Please..." She said softly. She looked at him. rage filled her eyes a child's hurt covered her face. Alana rushed up to him, her hands splayed out to strike. Instead her fingers curled into his shirt front. Tilting her head back she looked into his eyes and saw the truth written there. A howl that was unholy tore from Alan's throat....

Soth:

The bitter past had now come full circle and the chain of event's that took place in the Grand Parlor were now unstoppable. What heart could bare such to heavy toll and a burden that could crush the soul in millisecond's? Even a Vampyre's heart was not immune to such thing's as fate when the strings of the past where strummed.

Soth's watchful eye's were on Nala as she played with the few toy's that he managed to find, keeping her occupied for the moment as the voices in the other room reached a fevered pitch. From time to time, Nala would glance over at the closed double door's then back to Soth with an uncertain look that would mask her little face. The Death Knight then stood and slowly walked over to the small child. Within his hand was a Roon stone that swirled and pulsated with luminescent hue's. A rainbow of colors within it that were always changing and ebbing like the troubled heart's in the next room. Soth crouched down next to the little girl that looked up at him as he did so. She was so innocent to what life was all about and how uneven handed it could be. The cruel truth that was once twisted and hidden from her was now fast unraveling.

Soth holding his pale hand out in front of Nala caught her attention immediately. Her beautiful blue eye's danced in wonder as she stared at the extremely rare Roon stone that Soth palmed in his right hand.

"Life is like this stone you see in my hand Nala. Always changing, beautiful and mysterious in it's own right. We are all unique, different, much like this stone, never are there two quite the same. Do you understand little one?" Soth smiled at the little girl as she glanced up at him with a questioning stare. Her grasp to Soth's meaning was then acknowledged with a slight nod.

"Every Roon stone has it's own unique ability, a gift young Nala...Like yourself...This precious stone carries with it a long eventful story. How it was formed, made over time to become what it is now. Transforming and growing in power as the long year's pass. " Soth looked deeply into the young girls eye's as the colors of the stone swirled in random patterns in her innocent eye's.

"Nala: Can I hold it uncle Sothie? It's so pretty! Like the star's we passed on the way here with all their different colors." Nala replied in her wee little voice, holding out both of her small hand's as she finished. Soth smiled once more at Nala then gently placed the stone in her cupped hand's. Nala held the stone as it were a small baby bird that had fallen from it's nest. With tender interest the little girl held it carefully and gazed at it for long moment's.

Nala: "It's so warm uncle Sothie... Is it alive inside?" Nala questioned Soth, her transfixed eye's never leaving the stone for one moment.

"The Force is strong within it young one...In a way it is alive...However, it too will one day die as all thing's must. When that time comes my dear, and it's light shine's no more, there will always be another to take it's place. That is it's lot in life. Here for only a moment, then gone the next, buried in the past as all thing's little one." Soth then steepled his long Vampyre finger's to his lips as he watched Nala face turn sad for a brief moment.

Nala: "But it's so pretty uncle Sothie. Why must it die? Why can't thing's always stay the same? Nala tore her blue eye's away from the Roon stone and looked up into the Death Knight's own. But all that Nala could see in them was her own questioning reflection staring right back at her. A chilling coldness washed over her small frame at that very moment, touching her innocent soul, a stark contrast to the warm Roon stone she now held. How Soth knew of Death, he was a master of it. But was this the time to continue he thought...Death had always came and went as it pleased...Was this time any different. Had Mockadane ever considered that factor when he ventured down the path of creation? Soth sighed then finally answered Nala in reluctant tone's.

"Nothing last's forever young Nala but time it's self and the force that hold's it's pace." Nala looked back at the stone as Soth finished.

"The stone is yours to keep little Nala... But always remember this...Never forget where it came from and what it took to be here now in your hand's. Something's in life can never be replaced...Like yourself, there is only one." Soth's eye's narrowed at the thought as Nala's troubled frown turned into a subtle smile as she remembered how beautiful and enchanting the stone truly was. But the wounded heart's in the next room over, knew the meaning all to well themselves...The bitter past, an untimely death and the simple irony of life that was at every corner, waiting and watching for it's cue to take and give as it damn well pleased!

Mockadane:

"An experiment gone wrong?"... A look of anger flashed breifly across his face... "Oh no my dear you have that wrong! You were created, that is a fact... but who's to say how creation is supposed to be!"

With a delicate touch, Mockadane wiped the tears that streamed down Alanas cheek. "The sentient beings of this galexy, with the exceptions of a limited few, Rely on spontanios breading of one sort or another. Inhereint in this are random defects that can destroy the live of the recipiant and devistate the family members. The Studies of a colleague of mine about the reproductive cycle of the inhabitants of Khomm, near the Deep Galactic Core, is where my inspiration came from." Pointing to a planet on the star-screen... "On Khomm they have been genetically duplicating the previous generations, free from genetical defects for hundreads of years". Holding up a small device He pulled from a small hard-case Mockadane let Alana see it. "This will organically attune an embrio-clone to the originator of the tissues, therfore allowing a stable foundation for the mind to settle into."

Mockadane waited patiently to let this new information settle in... The emotions ran fast in this chamber so he had made sure to pace himself a few feet from her while feeding the unsettling news to Alana.

Alana:Alana turned from her uncle from his hurtful words. She turned from the truth of them. Bowing her head she could feel her anger growing, the pain spreading.

"What of my memories uncle Mocky, or are you even my uncle. No by what you say you are my creator. What of them, of my only moments I have of her." Alana's eyes squeezed closed her voice was deceptively calm.

Her mind flashed on what she remembered, A beautiful face, lit by sunlight and so dearly loved. "It was all I had of her Mockadane, and you take even that from me. Who haunts my memories if not my beloved mother?"

Mockadane:

"The flash-learning tubes have conducted your memories quickly and accuratly. With the help of this small devise, (Mockadane rolled the electro-mimicing device one in his hand and returned it to its case), Your mind grew at rapid paces. Slight interventions of the learned-comp imputs, I was able to introduce some of the most pleasant memories of mine and your mothers childhood into your memory. Do you have even one memory of a time when you were punished?" Mockadane gazed on with a stern eye... "No, I thought not.!"

"Most beings walk amongst their own reality's, without a sence of purpose or place, yet you have been given a will and determination for prosperity." Jerking his head to look directly at Alana, pointing a finger straight at her," You are a perfect being created by an imperfect being, with one goal in your existence...LIFE!"

Seeing the semi-confused look in Alana's face, Mockadane tells her that which she knew in her heart to be true. "You were symbiontly bound to my sister from whom your genetic code was drawn from. When you accepted Saurron's GIFT, and your motal body died, the life functions of your host was terminated."

Alana:

Alana lowered her head a look of sorrow etched her other wise unreadable face. It was almost to much to take in, to grasp. She understood perfectly what her uncle was saying but her mind did not want to accept the awful truth. Her vampyre heart, that she had thought cold and lifeless, ached.

Her memories were not her own but those of her maker and the one she was made from. The sweet memories that had held her steady throughout her life were gone and empty. She had grieved over her mother death, had shed tears on a dress that she thought was her mothers. A single tear fell from Alana's eye, tinted red by the blood she consumed. Now everything she was and had become was tainted by a lie so skillfully woven. Her becoming what she was, the thing that tinged her tears red, had killed Her uncles sister, her very own mother in a way.

Alana brought her head up, she met her uncles eyes with her own. Now truly dead. Her cheek stained by a single tear. A low growl filled her throat. "Was it not enough that you killed her once in my life, my uncle, that you had to take her twice from me?" Alana said her voice low, hurt and filled utter anger.

Alana moved toward him her strides aided by vampyre speed. She grabbed her uncle by the throat and lifted his huge frame from the ground. "Was it not enough to kill her once." She cried out....

Mockadane:

As the cold hands closed the precious air flow that supplied Mockadane's life, the calculated part of his being was prepared. The semi-metalic gauntlets that the big man wore, closed reflexivly around Alanas wrists. With a sudden jerk Her hands were clear from his throat,yet the tention to return to there normal position remained. Discharging a small burst of energy from the charge-cell's, a bluish green electrical current coursed breifly up her arm's, knocking her back a few steps.

The anger flashed in Mockadanes eyes. With his left hand he pulled the holo-cube towards it with the small tractor/pepulsor built into the gauntlet, while the right closed around Alana's neck. As Mockadane's hand closed over the device, the room's vissad returned to normal and Alana felt her back slamed against the far wall. Alana could feel the nearness of mockadanes breath as he spoke and saw the passion in his eyes...

"YOU... are my neice,.. and my love for you goes without question!" (the seriosness never left his eyes) "But if you have a problem with that ... we shall deal with that now.... before I introduce you to your SISTER!"

Alana:

Alana growled deep in her throat as she was thrown back into the wall. She should have known her uncle would have a trick or two up his sleeve. He had been dealing with vampires long before she had been born to the darkness.

Her eyes snapped fire as she stared at her uncle. Her mind replaying the cruel twist of fate he had unleashed on her. Alana could not remember a time when they had seen eye to eye. She had battled his loving hold all of her time as a mortal. They had loved each other as father and daughter and she had hated him for his harsh love.

"Did you think, Dear Uncle, that the news you brought this day would make me happy. That you taking all I have ever known and loved from me would endear you to me more. You have killed the only thing I have ever held close to my heart, besides yourself." She said in a scornful voice. Her hands clenched as she struggled against the binders that held her.

"What would you have me say? That I understand. Damn you Mockadane, all I understand is that you have killed her twice over. You tell me it was my death that caused hers. You would blame me for your own folly. You say you loved me and that's why I live.?" Alana stopped. Her eyes glimmered softly with unshed tears. She knew he loved her. He had loved her enough to let her live and his own sister perish. Bowing her head she sighed.

"Why uncle did you not tell me all of this long ago. You have always known how to find me and yet you did not and now. Now it is to late and she is dead." She said in broken tones. "You have made me from her and in my rebirth I have killed my own mother. Will the one you made from me, the one you call my sister suffer the same pain that you offer me now?" Alana felt the bracers release and she slumped to the floor. Her vamper heart ached. She sobbed softly as she had done so many years before. When she was but a child on her mothers bed, clinging to a dress that still held her mother scent.

"They were all I had left of her Uncle, my memories, and now they are tainted and as dead as she is."

Mockadane:

The wild and impetuous vampiric heart that beat in Alana was as obvious to Mockadane as written pages in a book. The last of the sadness, Alana would later recall in her memories, That her Uncle bore was produced into a single tear that inevitably driped from his chin and dissapeared into the dark fabric he wore...

"Forgiveness is a choise that you and no other can make dear Alana... That what you live is a gift but you cant see it!" Turning from Her he spoke once again towads her surrounding as if He were on stage and speaking to an audience... letting her interpret it the way she wants...

"For most people, time is a journey from sunrise to sunset... But for a select few the journey goes beyond suns, seconds become years, hours..... millenia!" Spreading his arms wide as to give a grand effect with his last words. As He turned back to Alana he folded his arms across his chest.