View Full Version : Walks in

Mistress Tatiana
Jan 4th, 2002, 01:47:03 AM
::Tatiana walks in and looks around.::

Very nice place you've got here. :)

Jedah Lynch
Jan 6th, 2002, 03:07:17 PM
We like it:)

Although a certain death knight needs to wash out his armor more. Starting to reek a bit;)

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 7th, 2002, 10:48:01 AM
Hey gf welcome and yes this place is comming togeather great, Branwen's a wonder isent she.:) Turns to Jedah and nods in agreement. The smell of rotten roses is a bit cloying huh lol. :evil:

Sliff
Jan 7th, 2002, 04:54:54 PM
"Yeah,...He's a bad ole stinkie toothie guy that needs a shower or something. And he's rude too! If he's not careful, then I'll,...I'll, hold him down and get a big ole bar of soap and clean all that food outta his hair and stuff. Big ole pompus <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>!"

Sliff rolled his eye's and crossed his arm's in protest. Then it dawned on his. The place did look great. He was just wondering if there might be room enough for him. After all, Vampyre's need someone to take out the trash!

Death Knight Soth
Jan 7th, 2002, 07:00:53 PM
Soth raise's an eye brow and the tot of a man as he walks in over hearing the conversation.

"What was that you just said, Sliff ole pal? Do tell. Keep it up ole pal pock's, and I'll turn you into little tiny pork chop's!"

Soth then narrowed his piercing eye's towards the wee little man that had just put his foot in his own mouth. Sliff then made a gulping noise as the Dark Knight bared his fangs to him.

Sothie then walk's over to his lover, Tatiana, and holds her from behind, kissing on her neck as he whisper's softly into her ear.

"I thought you'd never get here my love."

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 7th, 2002, 07:31:58 PM
Alana pulls Sliff behind her protecting his small form. She had taken a liking to the wee lad. Raises her eyebrows and looks back at Sliff, "ummm you might want to not mess with that one. Not only is he a bit stinky he can be a bit pissie when provoked." Alana whispered to the wee man behind her.