PDA

View Full Version : I have come...

Frost DarkCloud
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:55:57 AM
Frost slowly moves down the dark passageways. His eyes take in everything around him.. As he enters the parlor room, his eyes watching the shadows around him.

He slowly crosses his arms over his chest and waits patiently, his eyes darting around the darkness and the shadows for a moment longer as he waits.

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:14:47 PM
Alana watched as the man entered the Parlor. She was sitting in one of the many chairs that were in the room, writing in the journal. She cocked her head at the new arrival who had not yet noticed her presence. A small smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.

It always amazed her that some were brave enough to enter the home of the damned. She put her paper and pen aside and reached for her glass of blood wine. After she took a sip she cleared her throat, causing that slightly startled man to turn...

Frost DarkCloud
Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:38:34 PM
Frost jumps a bit as he hears someone clear their throat and turns around, looking at the woman. He quirks his left eyebrow up slightly and watches her carefully, his head tilting to the side a bit.

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:17:40 AM
Alana raises her own eyebrow in return. A cool smile forms on her mouth. Alana begins to chant in a soft dialect. An unknown language used only by the damned. The shadows shift and undulate at her words.

Alana finished her chanting never having taken her eyes from the visitor. "Is there perhaps something I can help you with Mortal? Have you come in search of someone or something. Perhaps you seek death.." She said softly her words tipped with venom...

Frost DarkCloud
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:39:34 AM
Frost smirks slightly as he watches her. His arms slowly cross of his chest as he keeps an his eyes upon her.

"Death.. there are two meanings of death. There is the meaningless death and the death that allows you to still look alive."

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:52:19 PM
Alana's eyes took on an evil glint. "Which is it you search for, Mortal?" She asked coolly. She did not offer one lightly. The other she took great pleasure in giving. So many mortals had entered the rooms of the Shrine some had stayed and found a home. Most had died. There screams soaked into the old stone, kept there for memories sake.

She cocked her head and studied the man. She had not yet decided which his would be...

Frost DarkCloud
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:13:30 PM
Frost smirks a bit and watches her. His ice blue eyes never leaving her for a more than a moment or two.

"It is the latter of the two that I seek..."

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:46:57 AM
"Ah I see and what makes you think that you are worthy of such a gift Mortal?" She asked softly her eyes like daggers boring into his soul...

Frost DarkCloud
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:08:40 AM
Frost stares back directly into her eyes, letting his arms hang loosely at his sides.

"Worthy of it? What made you worthy of it?"

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:31:09 PM
Alana raised her eyebrows at his last comment. He dared to throw what she asked back at her. She had found only foolishness in this one. "You have come seeking us and you are foolish enough to try and play word games with me? A vampire in her own home? I did not ask you that question to have you toss it back at me like unwanted trash." Alana's eyes grew red with fury. This one was taxing her patience.

"It is lucky it was me you stumbled on. Had it been any other you would have had your neck snapped by now. I have a little more patience than my other vampire siblings. As it is my hands ache to do so now." Alana stood up and circled the foolish mortal. The shadows seethed and writhed at her angry tone.

"So I will give you another chance and it will be your last. What makes you think even more so now that you are worthy of such a gift." She stood behind him her eyes glowing red with anger and teeth extending and cutting into the delicate skin of her lip.

Frost DarkCloud
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:33:50 PM
Frost looks back at her then slowly turns around. He stares her in the eyes, showing no fear what so ever. Whatever happened.. happened. He would be glad either way... death or so called death.

"What makes anyone worthy of it? The question is not do I think I am worthy... but do you think I am worthy?"

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:39:51 AM
"I think you a fool Mortal, what have you to offer me, to offer the queen mother Ashiva? Surely you do not think your blood on my lips is enough." She eyed him a look of utter disdain on her face.

"You come here seeking a dark gift, with a smirk on your face, with no humility, not even the manners of a guest in my home. Do I think you worthy, Have you proven yourself worthy. When I met the one who made me what I am I trembled at his deadly touch. You look at me as if you are more than what you are. Cattle." She lifted her hand and called her glass of wine to her.

"The only thing that can make you worthy is the humility and a respect for what you seek. I see none of that in you." Alana moved close to him her breath warm and sweet on his face. Her fierce eyes locked on his. She suddenly grabbed him by the throat and lifted him. His feet dangled. "Now tell me why I should spare your life boy. When you offer me nothing more than a half whit smirk on your face and a question thrown back at me that was my own?"

Frost DarkCloud
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:38:49 AM
Frost chokes slightly as she lifts him off the ground by the throat. His closes his eyes, leaving his hands hanging at his sides as he coughs and chokes as he talks.

"I can not say or do anything to make you spare my life... that choice is your's, not mine."

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:00:27 AM
"You care nothing for your life. Why would you seek eternity?" She asked coldly. She grimaced and tossed him away from her in annoyance. "We do not seek death unless it's another's. What we seek is life eternal. Though it is through deaths doors we must travel to get what we so desire.

Alana sat back down and picked up the journal she had been writing on before the interruption. Everything she had ever done was written there in her neat small handwriting. She picked up the pen and her eyes took on a far away look as she lost herself once again in memories. She spoke softly to the wayward visitor before she began to write. " When you learn the value of life come back and tell me if you are worthy or not then...."

Frost DarkCloud
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:53:56 PM
Frost smirks a bit and watches Alana. His clasps his hands behind his back slowly after rubbing his throat a bit.

"I care nothing for mortal life. Mortal life is meaningless. Eternal life or perhaps even the after life would be much better than this pointless adventure of mortal life."

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:49:31 PM
"So mortal you find humanity pointless? Why then do you want eternity? Why would being what I am give you any more pleasure?" She asked coldly. Life to her as a human had not been meaningless. If anything she treasured the memories of it. Humanity could be sweet and without humanity how would even a vampire live...