PDA

View Full Version : OOC:Application

Tomak Ohara
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:47:15 PM
Hello my name is Ben and my characters name is Tomak Ohara. I am wanting to join The Shrine for many reasons. For one my character was once evil and has now reembraced his old vampire ways. He was once a mass murderer who killed villages of people and is wanting to return to that rembering how he enjoys blood on his lips. The second is to reignite a rivalry between myself and a character from the GJO. His name is Dios Kane and he is a vampire hunter. We have found that this is the best way to restart what we wanted to happen. I would like to be a vampire of the Shrine for another reason. I would like to be among my own kind. My character sometimes had problems with the GJO because he could not talk of his past.
If I was granted permission to join OOC and IC I could be a great assest to the Shrine. OOC I could work for and even try and help repair any problems we could expereince. My OOC personality is a nice and funloving one too. I am always able to help any and everyone in need. IC I am what a vampire should be. Evil and noble. My character now has hardly any remorse for his actions unless he does something to another vampire. He is also the last vampire from his clan and has access to ancient vampire magics and relics. He could help The Shrine. All in all this is your decision and I will hope you are not hasty and consider what I am saying. Thank you very much.

Tomak Ohara

Pandora Damaris
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:23:34 PM
ooc: Your application will be reviewed over the next week or two...Please be sure to read our policies and rule's here carefully Tomak. We hold them very highly and pride our self's with there meaning. You are most welcome to post here as I'm sure other's here at the Shrine of the Damned will be more then happy to assist you with any question's you may have regarding our group. So have fun and we shall meet again soon enough. :)

Mistress Tatiana
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:35:33 PM
Congratulations Tomak. You have been accepted to join the Shrine. Soth has offered to take you as his apprentice.