PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Alana Storm Cloud.

SLAG HAMMER
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:29:47 AM
A massive titan rolled into the dark chamber. A machine of silent darkness. Standing he awaited the pleasure of the holder of the Dragon.

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:43:27 AM
Alana entered the Room her eyes resting on a visitor. She had been told there was one who came in search of the keeper of the dragon. "How can I help you?"

SLAG HAMMER
Sep 16th, 2002, 11:53:56 AM
Bows before the Queen of the EOTD. Then rises back up and fixes her with it's clycloptic optic.

" Greeting Mistress Stormcloud. I bring word and sign from those who were Lords of Black Ops. When it disbanded the Templar followed suit as well, yet all remeber the hospitality given in the Fortress of Stormcloud. We donot lose faith nor do we turn our backs on an employer. " The massive Machine whispered.

"Yet Disbanded they were and returned to the Halls of the Metal Gods. The Templar can no longer serve yet those who found harbor extend welcome and hearth in they're Guilds and Citadels to you and the Keepers of the Dragon of your clans." The Cybertronian placed a small globe of silver before her on dias. Intricate lines etched it's surface. " If this is your new home we will carry it in our Portal Jump. May blood run like the ocean so you may never know hunger." Slag Hammer turned to leave for the shadows.

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 16th, 2002, 01:12:50 PM
Alana bowed before the huge machine. They had protected her and the Eye fatefully and she was sorry to see them go.

"It has been a pleasure to have you all by my side in times of trouble. My door's are always open to you. All of you are welcome here. If you could leave me the coordinates to your new place, I would gladly visit and attach you to our home. I will remember you always as the powerful and faithful beings you are..." She said softly. A smile of remembrance on her face...

SLAG HAMMER
Sep 16th, 2002, 01:56:53 PM
OCC: I donot like to spam but you know Black Ops track record of trying to promote boards that we do leave links on to our own boards. This new venture might be considered the ultimate compliment to those of the SWAR fandom. Transformer fans have always envied the SWAR.net RPG sceme. Everyonce in awhile it comes up on various Transformer boards but seldom goes far save perhaps Axalon Underground. I thought I would give it a go. I could use the help of seasoned Swar Board ADMINS to help set this concept up if they have the notion to make a cross over Swar and Cybertronian alliance. I have always wondered how Jedi or Sith would take to the various Transforming machines from Cybertron.

pub3.ezboard.com/btransformernetproject (http://pub3.ezboard.com/btransformernetproject)

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 16th, 2002, 02:38:29 PM
Would glad to help you anyway that I can :) feel free to rp away we do rp swars here but this a coven of vampss to so that you know :) give me a buzz on aim if you need anything at all :) alanastormcloud7

SLAG HAMMER
Sep 16th, 2002, 02:42:40 PM
OCC: Thanks Alana. It's starting out okay. The Graphics are coming down the road so the overall look will go through many phases. I am searching for the right Back Drop images to work the mood for the posters.

I'll give you buzz in a few days. Gotta jet for school.

Wait in the Darkness
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:03:03 AM
A sleek Machine of Darkness slowly floated it's massive frame into the hall and bowed before Alana Stormcloud. It's glowing slit of and eye flared as it spoke.

" I was once known as Templar Dread. I have been remade. I wish to join your coven. The ties that bound the Templar to the Keepers are still honored."

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:35:10 AM
Alana nodded to the Templar. They had served her well at the Eye of the Dragon and she would welcome them here as protectors. "Do you wish to be my protector once again or do you have other plans in mind? My home is open to all of you. You have more than proven your worth to me and I am to say the least delighted to have you back." Alana said flashing a smile.

Though the Vampyres had no fear of anything when on there home world "Roon," Alana knew that the Templars were an awesome asset to any they watched over. She had seen first hand what they could do. They had saved her life and those at the Eye without hesitation. "Welcome to the Shrine old friend..." She whispered softly...

Wait in the Darkness
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:51:16 PM
A pleasure to serve the Keepers.

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:56:06 AM
OOC: Hiya :) I made a special symbol for the ones of your group that want to come in and be protectors of the Shrine :) If you could aim me at alanastormcloud7 or leave your email i can give you the symbol :) welcome to the Shrine Wait... Being that I know you from the Eye and you were members, there will be no need for any of you to request entrance and the fact you dont want to be turned lol

Wait in the Darkness
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:56:51 PM
OCC: Rats I don't have AOL. I am an MSN user and I cannot reach your address. Thank you for the image for the late Templars. A new Machine class has arisen in they're wake. WITD is but one of two that should visit to serve the Coven.

If anything just paste the link of the Image at TNP. The link left by Slag Hammer

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 26th, 2002, 09:03:55 AM
Heres the image for the shrine members. This one is for the guardins of the Shrine. :) namely you guys lol I'll post it over at the link left by Slagg to :) hope you like :)

www.members.aol.com/alana...uards1.jpg (http://www.members.aol.com/alanastormcloud7/templarguards1.jpg)

Wait in the Darkness
Sep 26th, 2002, 11:11:30 AM
Places Shrine seal on Shoulder Mount armor and floats up into the shadows and waits.

Ghostclaw
Sep 26th, 2002, 11:16:52 AM
The ground shakes as a massive Armored Droid walks into the Chamber turing to it's Brother Shadow wrought Machine. Ghostclaw bows before the Keeper.

An honor to wear the seal of the Shrine.