PDA

View Full Version : Javier Enfer

Javier Enfer
Oct 7th, 2002, 08:56:00 AM
I would like to request if i may be able to carryon with my "Rouge Vampire" (This is Sieken Kasstra BTW) i had started a Vampire a few days ago thinking i may start a Vamp char but providing i knew how to play him and such and that if i wanted tojoin the secret coven and or shrine i may but it was hard. I had a chat with charley and it seems that i would need to ask permission to play a Vamp altogether so in respect of the rules i have taken the time to search for the board Via Google and ask permission to carry on with my Rouge Vampire, and that if i would need to join the shrine to play a vamp atall i will put in a application.

If you would like a Background on Javier i can certianly provide one for you, and if you would also like a IC post i can also provide that i shallleave my sig here to show exsactly what he is and such and that hes basicly a Vampire that hunts for sport, hes basicly a stalker and hes at this point in time trying to stalk Taylor Millard which was halted as i have gainedthis NEW info on you guys giving permission to play vamps.

Heres the Sig and all, i hope your'll post back soon

Sieken

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:25:57 PM
Well, Javier has received his answer. But since no responce looks like we ignored you. I'll answer you. Normally we would say no but since you helped up YUUUUUPPPPPPPP......... have fun.