PDA

View Full Version : New place...I like...

Eldorack
Mar 13th, 2002, 10:06:34 PM
Eldorack walked into the Shrine and was a little confused about where the bar was. He soon found out when he saw a couple of patrons walking, talking about the Parlor, so Eldorack folowed.

When Eldorack arrived, he glanced around the bar and he saw his friends Soth and Alanal. He walked over to the bar and asked for a drink and a bowl of water. When he received his order, he put the bowl on the floor for Dog.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:52:04 PM
Alana bent down to Dog and scratched behind his ears. Looking up at Eldorack she smiled warmly. "Hello old friend, I'm glad you could come by for a visit. How is my Uncle?"

Eldorack
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:24:50 PM
Eldorack looked at Alana with a smile on his face. "Hey....Long time, no see. Mockadane? Mockadane's fine. And how about yourself."

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:03:23 PM
Alana grinned at Eldorack glad h had come by it had been to long since she had seen him and Dog. Siting down by him she motioned for the shrine guardians to serve them. "It has been a long time. I'm doing well and how is life treating you?" Alana said as she leaned back in her chair studying Eldorack. She smiled it had been a long time since she had been by his bar and paid a visit to him and her Uncle Mockadane. "To what do I owe this pleasure, has my uncle decided to forgive me after all this time?"

Eldorack
Mar 16th, 2002, 08:03:41 PM
Eldorack looked at her with a sudden curiosety. "I dont know about that." Eldorack shrugged his shoulders. "But, anyway, what is this place. And where is Lord Soth." Eldorack always mentioned his customers with the greatest respect.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 16th, 2002, 08:20:27 PM
Alana smiled at her friends apparent confusion. So her uncle had not mentioned her small fall from his graces. "It's our new home, there are a few of us that found our way here to what you could call the beginning. We were beckoned and we came. As for Soth, he is around here somewhere. Would you like a tour. There is a lot of history in these walls and outside of them, it would be my pleasure to show you around and of course you and my Uncle are welcome here anytime..."

Eldorack
Mar 16th, 2002, 09:25:30 PM
Eldorack nodded and gestured for Alana to go first. "After you Alana." He said with a smile.

Death Knight Soth
Mar 17th, 2002, 10:07:03 PM
As Alana and the mercenary Eldorack walked out into the main gallery of the Grand Hall, Soth happened to walk by with a few darken cloaked figure's. The Death Knight stopped for a brief moment and spoke something inaudible that Eldorack couldn't quite make out. The three figure's continued down the long darkened hall where they slowly disappeared out of sight. The Dark Lord then turned his attention back to Alana and Eldorack. A smile played on his face as he turned to them. The Dark Vampyre slightly bowed to the two out of respect.

"Forgive me my friend's. I have been detained for the moment on some important matter's that needed to be addressed."

Soth then looked to Eldorack as he folded his hands behind himself.

"I see that you received my last transmission that was sent a week prior my friend. Did you bring the supplies that I requested?"

The Death Knight had called upon Eldorack for a secretive load of merchandise that was only known to the two men. Soth would pay handsomely for the payload if the mercenary had come through with it. In the holo-cron message that was sent out a week prior, Soth had given specific instruction's to the whereabouts' of the Shrine it's self. He knew without a doubt and with great trust that Eldorack would keep the location of the Shrine a tight secret. Even if it meant his own life! He trusted Eldorack as much as he did his counterpart, Mockadane. The two mortal men were like close brother's and Soth respected them both highly.

Eldorack
Mar 19th, 2002, 11:46:31 AM
Eldorack looked a the Death Knight, "yes Lord Soth, I have your merchandise that you had requested." As Eldorack finished he looked to Soth, "So how have you been."