PDA

View Full Version : Dark Mind's , Leathel Thought's...

Alana Stormcloud
May 22nd, 2002, 05:18:12 PM
Blood....

"Its what sustains me. Red, glorious. It's what locks me to the night.

Screams, they fill this place and they are sweet to my ears, bitter to my once human heart...

Reflecting, delving into recesses that should be to deep to touch. Wondering what I would have been had my path not crossed into darkness, into the path of a beloved master.

Darkness now an embracing friend, Never feared now I am what's feared in it.

My mother, what would I have become had she not died? Bitter sorrow. Makes my Vampyre heart bleed. She would have made me a lady. Instead I'm a killer. What would she think of me?

I have no regrets but that, My mother.

Wonder if I would have liked being a lady. Doubt it...

Uncle Mockadane, He is perhaps another regret. Finding to many in that dark closet that I cant seem to stay out of.

He tried to raise me right, he failed.

Blood on my lips, my masters, it's sweet and I awoke to the darkness, that I do not regret. I would not have been a good lady no matter what my mother wanted..

Memories best forgotten, it makes my Vampyre heart bleed....

Death Knight Soth
May 22nd, 2002, 07:35:28 PM
That damn accursed look that she bares, like a subtle mask I've seen a thousand time's before. My Vampyre eye's will not advert from their course as they lock on her distant stare. Pulling me to that place, to the dark abyss of her soul. Oh how I can't escape her wearisome look! Plunging me, thrusting me head long into my own retched past...One I had wished to ignore. Memories, ah yes, the keeper of my sin's..."Hello my bloody sister!"

I know her very thought's, like an open tome before me they are. Page by page I see my own face as it's silent voice reads aloud in my mind.

"Go away!" I say to myself, but the bitter battle begins to wage. Gripping me like the strongest of deadly foe's. Threatening to kill my mind with it's physiological blow's. It is my adversary and my brother..."Come nigh, let us embrace at last...Go away!" I say to myself...Yes to myself...The very person I wish to ignore...

The strong drink I swallow cannot detour the path she has drawn me too. To my lonely past, what I was and what I am now. A child of the Damned!

"Come hither accused one." Beckons the ghost's of my tortured mind. "Go away, Go away!" I say once again, the admirable attempt falling on deafened ear's...Then I see my own ghastly refection in her glazed over eye's. My form therein is contorted as it summons me nearer, to her bent glazed over mirror's, the eye's I now fear...My face is solum there, yet it now bares the same mask of shame. "Go away!" I say to myself, but my image only look's back at me and stare's.

Her thought's now betray her regret, I have few...I have now taken my first step closer, to that place I had wished to ignore...

Ah yes, the rose garden, my curse and my deliver all in one...This is where I lost my self, my soul, my innocence! True love died in my arm's that night as I lived on. Cursed for what I believed in, cast down for what I held true.

"Flee from me oh you hypocrite's! Your faith will judge your own work's!" My physical eye's now narrow at the hateful thought within me...The one thought I had wished to ignore...

"Do you see me oh bloody sister as I see you? You and I are the same, cut from the same cloth we are, baring the same line that now flow's through our vein's. A mark we shall always bare, the dark gift is what we have in common, what we share...

Your mother, your uncle, they cannot save you now. Your battle is now your own to fight...Yes, the one "we" wish to ignore...The same one we now share.

My hand reaches out to her cheek to lessen her pain, the hand in my mind that is...And the pale hand that grip's my chalice, it lingers in idle thought..."Yes, my bloody sister, this is your fight...I will only watch...Watch with an amused but haunted stare."

Alana Stormcloud
May 22nd, 2002, 11:00:24 PM
The cloying scent of roses, my Shrine brother is lost in memories. We share a common bond, two Vampyre's that know remorse, hurt, though just in memories.

Memories can hurt just as much.

My glass of blood wine, grows cold so fast. Not as sweet as the warm life of a mortal.

What other regrets do I have. Plunge deeper into the dark closets where they lie in wait. My lover who was supposed to be dead and wasn't.

Tiberious.... How I loved him.

I had thought him dead while I was still a mortal. Found out I was wrong when I became a Vampyre.

Ironic...

He came back and reclaimed me and I found myself in love with what we used to have. It's not a strong enough bond. My Tiberious.. I now hold him dear.

He had pain in his eye's when he saw me with another. I laughed, made him a fool. It hurt me to do it.... A little.

As a vampyre I came to love another. Only because he was pure when I was not. He was Nobel and I wanted to rid him of that empty thought.

Dalamar... Did I truly love him... In my own way I suppose... He now walks the night with me and he still loves what I was as a mortal, even as he hates what I am and what he now is...

He to find's life ironic...

Never did rid him of his noble soul.... Damn him.

SHHH listen, do you hear it to Soth? The call of the Mother. I can never quiet catch what her evil heart is whispering.

Alana....

Its the only word I hear. What do you hear my brother in blood? What do you regret the most Soth?

Certainly not meeting me on that fateful day and leading me into the arms of darkness... Not even I regret that. What I do regret is not having the ones I loved, when my heart still beat, long enough..

My mother would have wanted me to be a lady, My uncle wanted me to be his child, Tiberious wanted a wife, and my Nobel Dalamar wanted a pure woman..

I am none of them... I am everything they did not want me to be... I am damned....

Death Knight Soth
May 23rd, 2002, 02:37:36 AM
Yes, you smell my curse...Is it not sweet, bitter sweet? Even now as I look back in that fateful rose garden so long ago,...I see her,...my lover's frail form. Her lovely eye's growing dim with each passing moment.

"No,...no my love, leave me not! Suffer me not the thought of the sorrow I will face when you are gone."

"Oh death, you have robbed me and have left me naked and barren!" Her eye's still holds the same love we had the day we met, even now as I look into them from my own mind's eye...Eon's ago...I can still feel her sweet soft breath on my lip's, then it subsides...My lover that day, there,...There she died.

"Oh bottle, I will find your bottom this day!...Where is thy sting?... Drowned that accursed stench, that putrid stench I have lived with since her departure!"

"Regret...Ah yes, Bitter and spiteful regret. Your rear your ugly head when you are not called...On my door step you bide your time..."

"And you oh blood sister of mine! You ask me of my regret's...Come hither and behold...Let my past bare witness unto you, let it speak volume's of wisdom to your mind!" It's truth will burn you, sear you if you dare. Walk with me, take my hand, I'll guide you there..."

"Look!" Her mind is now one with mine.

"I regret...I regret...I reeggrreeaatt not tearing the beating heart's from the chests of the one's who placed their curse upon me!!!"...My word's, booming in her open mind like thunderous lighting strikes in a deep cannon rift.

"I regret the thought of their warm blood washing over my angry hand when I had the chance to do so..." My eye's burn hot in their socket's, red hot, as the thought shatters the mirror's I've created.

"Regret, it is now my keeper, my reminder of a loathsome time. Long ago when I was pure and true at heart much like your lover,...Alana. I was also blind! A Jedi Knight I was, raised in it's hypocritical way's...If I knew what I knew now, I would have slit my master's throat as he slumbered in his bed chamber's..."

"Sleep, sleep in the dust. Even the maggot's won't touch your rotting carcass!"

"Where was he when I fought in the behalf of the truest love...I remember he accusing finger pointed at me that day. Casting me aside for what he called forbidden and unacceptable...I was then stripped of all I had and all I owned...My Jedi name, my Jedi fame...Keep it I say,...Choke on it!...I'll be sure to pay your seed a visit. And I did, cut them off until his name was no more...Indeed, that was a promise to him, a promise I kept"

"Soth Nuevole...Prestigious and renowned knight! Knight of the Order of the Black Rose. That was my first step to darkness. My promise to her. It was in her honor, my lover's honor. That's when I turned...I am Sith! I am Vampyre, The dead are mine to command!"

Soth Nuevole...Came her soft whisper to me...It was also her last.

Soth...

"No, not now my Queen...Let me suffer alone." The bottle is half empty...Now my sister in blood sees in me what my Queen has always known.

"Yes, I hear her dear sister, her voice I can't ignore. You hear your name, I hear and live my past. Go away Mother, sister, my past...that rosy past."

I look down into my chalice, my eternal eye's leave hers for the moment. Behold, there's no escape, my melancholy face mocks me in the crimson liquid I drink.

"I regret not dying the day she died..." The soft subtle tone of my voice fade's in her mind..."

"Can you hear me now oh dear sister? In my silent despair? Can you truly hear it?...Can you really save what can never be saved? Teary not at this fateful thought...Waste not your Vampyre day's on such foolishness, remember it's our lot...This is what I am, what you are now. That would be the truest form regret. Indeed it would. Yes, I remember your turning my sister...You should be proud you were made!"

"Where is my lover now, the one that keep's me sane? Tatiana my dearest love, my lover...My gift to you was not in vain..." I look back into her searching eye's once more as the courage build's...

"She thinks it to be enchanting, that lingering sweet fragrance I bare...The one I have been cursed with. It drew her in my dearest sister. Yes, like a moth to the flame. And now she's mine eternally, forever in this hellish grave."

"Tatiana...?"

"Do I regret her turning, to this darker way? My lover's gift from me? Her innocence I stole from her, the innocence she gave me freely on the bed of passion? ...Never, she will walk with me now, a slave to the night, the eternal night...There is where she will stay...Never to leave my side, ever, like the sorrow I feel right now...That play's in my head, a vicious circle, a vicious unending game!"

Yes, I heard you...But do you hear the voice of reason? After all, I am what I am, like your self...A Vampyre beautify made. Tell me sweet Alana...Where in that lay's any contempt or any doubtful thought's of shame?...