PDA

View Full Version : Donations For The Nutcraker

Mistress Tatiana
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:00:25 PM
Hi everyone! :) I'm trying to help raise money for the San Pedro City Ballet Nutcraker performance which will take place in December. They have a budget of $115,000. The company has asked each dancer to raise as much money as they can for a Dance-A-Thon they will be holding on December 7th.

They're asking for a minimum pledge of $5 dollars, but any amount you can spare is greatly appreciated. I'm asking you to please help me if you can. You can make checks payable to "San Pedro City Ballet", and yes, it is tax detuctable since it's a non-profit orginization. :)

Please send the checks to me at my box so that I can write your name down on the pledge sheet they gave me. (I have to reach a minimum of $100, but my own personal goal is to reach $200 or more.) That way they know you made the donation to help me with the Dance-A-Thon. I will be turning in the money and pledge sheet to the directors of the company in time for the Dance-A-Thon.

Thanks for your help! :)

Christine
904 silver Spur Road #249
Rolling Hills Est., CA, 90274

Please send me your full name and last name so that I can write it down properly on the pledge sheet. Also give me your e-mail addy in case I need to contact you. :)