PDA

View Full Version : Enterence of Evil...

Darth Phantom
Mar 27th, 2002, 07:50:43 PM
:: The day was Dark, something of pure Evil was about. Lightning streaked across the sky Illuminating the shadows where the Dark Lord occupied, but only for a moment.

The Sith Lord breathed in deep, the smell of Death was near, he lived for Carnage and the suffering of others. He moves with in the confines of the shadows, he moves quite gracefully for a human.

The Phantom knew the others knew he was there, a Dark, Evil and Sinister presence radiated from him, one that was hard to hide. He kept his wits about him, thats all he wound need. He had a blood thirst even the Great Vampires would admire in a mere mortal. He walked quiet thought the halls ::

Nicholas Kain
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:35:01 AM
Nicholas had sensed the "visitor" long before he had even entered the Shrine. It was something that he was finding that he could do more and more as of late, though he didn't know if it had anything to do with his still relatively recent turning.

Stealthily moving through the halls of the Shrine he moved almost gliding over the ground with lightning speed. Before the man's brain could register the movement in the corner of his eye, Nicholas stood behind him arms crossed across his chest.

He did not know this man, but that did not mean that he was not known to another member of the Shrine. That did not stop him reminding himself of the sword sheathed in the middle of his back. Though if this was an enemy of one of his brethren of the Shrine it was more likely the lightsaber on his belt would be of more use.

Finally letting his presence be known he spoke in low, calculated words.

"I hope for your sake you are a friend or comrade of one of my brethren, because if you are not you will find out quickly how unwelcome most mortals are here."

As if to punctuate his point Nicholas exposed his enlarged canine teeth, running his tongue over them.

Death Knight Soth
Mar 28th, 2002, 05:17:35 AM
As the strange intruder turned to view whoever or whatever it was that was standing behind him, a deep bone chilling coldness fell over him. Like that of when one was on the threshold's of death it's self! A gripping sense of sorrow and despair engulfed the cloaked figure as a strong scent of sweet rose's perfumed the air about the darkened Grand Hall. It was the calling card of the Death Knight...Soth Nuevole.

Phantom quickie turned again to look behind him. This dark silhouetted figure stood only feet from him. He could only see the pair of red crimson eye's that glistened and glared at him with hateful intent. Soth's talon glove's began to glow with a sickly green hue as he stood in the inky black recess's of the Shrine hall.

"Have you lost your way,...Traveler? Soth's lethal word's washed over Phantom's mind, echoing within as if he were standing in a vast canyon alone...

Darth Phantom
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:27:36 PM
:: The Phantom had sensed both Vampires before showing themselves, his knowledge in the Dark Side made it so, but their speed was something to be admired, but if it came to it he would be able to keep up. He looked at Soth's Crimson colored eyes and grinned. He spoke in a deep sinister voice ::

Soth you surprise me, being a man of the Sith you should recognize me by now, since you were a Member of The Sith Empire.

:: Phantom entered Kain's mind ::

Do not worry my friend, how do you think I found my way here, besides Jedah is my Master.

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:27:48 PM
Tapping Darth Phantom on the shoulder with his sword Dalamar smiled. They only let you sense them to keep your attention. To sense Soth is something even I must struggle to do. We will see if Jedah confirms your words apprentice and has indeed called you here.

Darth Phantom
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:42:23 PM
:: In a deep voice he laughs ::

Maybe you struggle to sense him, but I do not for I am a Sith, a Sith Lord of The Sith Empire.

:: He looks down at his shoulder and smiles ::

Do you mind?

Death Knight Soth
Mar 28th, 2002, 05:41:01 PM
With blinding speed Phantom was ripped from the floor. The Death Knight's left talon glove was now pressing firmly around his neck as he was lifted three feet above the highly polished obsidian floor. He could feel the air to his mind darkening and growing dim. Before he knew it he was then hurled backwards were he hit a marble pillar hard, taking the full brunt of the force to his back and head. Two duel saber's hissed to life, illuminating Soth's fearful feature's.

"You dare trifle with me in my own house fool!" Soth word's boomed in Phantom's head causing it to ache with the immense pressure that Soth inflicted.

"I know of you little one! But your stay here will be short lived if you fail to explain yourself! Theses hall's are sacred...Make no mistake! " Each word that the Dark Master spoke to Phantom was tipped with venom...Deadly Venom!

Darth Phantom
Mar 28th, 2002, 06:39:50 PM
:: The Dark Lord grinned as he was lifted into the air, there was no fear in his eyes, just a black heart and a dead soul. He got to his feet and his eyes burned with Anger, no one had done that to him for some time. He had not meant to offend anyone. He stood up and wiped himself off of the rubble, he looked at Soth with a grin on his face and nodded ::

I see, I meant no offence...

:: His eyes died down to their normal Crimson color, he takes several steps forward ::

...I have come to speak with my Master and maybe to Join.

Pandora Damaris
Mar 28th, 2002, 07:52:44 PM
Pandora watched from the shadow's as the event's unfolded. She was highly displeased with Soth's demeanor towards the newly arrived guest, however, she could see that he was only trying to protect the Queen Mother and her interest's. Pandora with one single glance at the hooded man knew he spoke the truth. Her ancient age as a vampire gave her the ability to do so. He was here to speak with the one called Jedah Lynch.

Pandora's form slowly emerged from the inky black fold's that hid her. None of the four Sith men knew she was even there until she was standing between them. Her attention was now on Soth.

Pandora ran her hand lovingly over his chest as she looked into his angry eye's. She could feel the hate swelling within the dark knight. A slight chuckle escaped her lip's as she trailed her delicate index finger around his form as she walked a full circle about him.

"Soth, my beautiful Soth. You still have so much to learn my brother. Your rage for what you protect has clouded the wisdom you pride yourself with." Whispered Pandora to Soth as she now came full circle to stand in front of him. She leaned in to his ear slowly and continued her word's in low tone's that were barely audible to the other's around them.

"Shall I show you how to control that anger...Young one?" Pandora then placed a gentle kiss upon Soth's cheek as she backed away from him with a seductive smile. As she stepped back from Soth, Phantom could feel Pandora's hand slip over his as she reached back. The strange woman was still facing the death knight, eyeing him. Soth's fierce red glowing eye's began to cool. Pandora's subtle message to Soth was well received.

"Come now Phantom, I will take you to the one you seek. You will no longer have any problem's here at the Shrine, as you are now our guest." Pandora word's to the visitor had a seductive tone to them. Her beautiful almond shaped eye's never left Soth's as they slowly walked by him.

Nicholas Kain
Mar 28th, 2002, 10:04:56 PM
Nicholas had still not gotten used to the idea of people entering and speaking in his mind and when Phantom had it had disoriented him to the point where he was unaware of the entrances of the other Vampires,

Once he had regained his bearings he watched as the one they were refering to as Phantom began to walk away with Pandora. Moving quickly he cut off the cloaked man stopping him in his tracks.

Glaring at Phantom with his black eyes he snarled at the man.

"Listen to me mortal as I will only say this once... Stay out of my head!"

Before Phantom could respond Nicholas was gone.

Darth Phantom
Mar 28th, 2002, 10:30:29 PM
Thank You M'Lady...

:: The Sith Lord began to follow her before he was cut off by the young Vampire. Phantom's eyes glowed as he was told off, but they were soon cooled as he left, he continued to follow Pandora. Her beauty was most captivating, none of the woman at The Sith Empire were of this magnitude ::

I meant no disrespect.

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 29th, 2002, 02:14:22 AM
Dalamar walked away laughing out of all the vampyre's he did not have there temperment. He was at most times light hearted. I hope you find yourself more welcome in the future Phantom. As he walked away sheathing his sword.

Pandora Damaris
Mar 29th, 2002, 07:26:22 PM
Pandora slowly turned to Nicholas as he cut off their path. A wicked smile stole across her marble like face. Her ancient emerald green eye's narrowed a bit at the young Vampire's warning to Phantom. Such a strong display of courage and loyalty. She knew what Phantom had done to Nicholas to set him off, and if the new visitor was wise in his way's, he would think twice before venturing down that dark path again. They meant to kill him!...

"I meant no disrespect." Pandora did not answer Phantom comment's and pleasantries as they continued on there way, into the belly of the Shrine.

Long moment's passed as the two made their way down darkened hall way's. The Shrine structure was so immense, that the high vaulted ceiling's in some place's could not be viewed from the ground. Phantom could hear strange clicking noise's and grinding from the walls beyond them. Whatever it was, he had no idea. Truly this place was the "Entrance of Evil!"

Elaborate portcullis and heavy clad double door's arose and opened on their own accord when the two approached them throughout the Keep. It was also becoming quite apparent to Phantom that this enormous strong hold called the Shrine was a large maze of halls and labyrinth's that seemed to go on forever. Mile's of uncharted corridor's and room's could easily get one lost in a short period of time. One wrong turn without a map, or a surveying device, or the Dark Side to aid one's venture's in it's confines, would mean curtain death. There were also loathsome evil's that lurked in the black shadow's, ready to pounce on any unsuspecting trespasser's. Eager to feast of the flesh of the unwary, to sip from the soul's of the unfortunate. Phantom could feel the piercing eye's of evil and hear the low whisper's of abyss about him as he walked the hall's with Pandora that stretched on and on. He reached out with the darkside to hone in on their location's, but nothing. There was simply no force signature's to be found. Yes, it was a good thing that vampire inhabitant's of the Shrine had found Phantom first! The wing's of death could come swift to the lost fool's that entered at their own risk...

After some time and a great deal of walking, Pandora stopped at a set of iron clad door's. She folded her delicate hand's in front of herself then turned to Phantom. The mammoth door's swung easily inwards to revile a lavish room beyond them that was dimly lit. The woman in black smiled at the new visitor as he looked past her. A moment of silence stood between them before Pandora spoke to Phantom's mind.

"This is your room for now. You will find all the accommodation's that you need within, until the one you call master arrives." Pandora slowly walked past the visitor some distance away, then she suddenly stopped. Without turning to face Phantom she continued to speak to his open mind.

"A word of advice mortal. Tempt not your fate again while you reside here. For the next time young one, you will have to deal with the like's of me! Consider that a gracious warning." Her word's were smooth and sweet, but they also seemed to carry with them a deceptive lethal quality that cut to the bone. With that said, the woman in black seductively walked away into the darkness from which she came. The visitor was now alone at Pandora's request...

Shrine Guardians
Mar 29th, 2002, 08:00:33 PM
The Guard took his place outside the door as he was commanded to protect the guest until the arrival of Jedah Lynch.

Darth Phantom
Mar 29th, 2002, 08:20:37 PM
:: The Sith Lord grinned as Pandora walked off, this truly was the place for him, the Darkness and Evil pleased him so. The Phantom laughed to himself somewhat as he entered his room, he had not removed his hand from his saber since he had entered this unholy place.

He looked around the Dark room, it was much like his own dwellings. He thought for a moment about the other Vampires, they were most hasty, but then again so was he. He took a deep breath, it sickened him being so nice, if they would have been anyone else they would be laying on the floor disemboweled, begging him to kill them.

He snarled somewhat as he dwelled on these thoughts. The force was about him, he reached out to every corner of the Shrine, he felt his Master as well as others. He walked around the room, checking for Undead guests that he could not sense through the force, he unclipped his saber placing it on the bed. He took a seat in a huge ancient looking chair which sat next to the fireplace opposite the door and there he waited ::

Darth Phantom
Apr 1st, 2002, 04:29:16 PM
:: The Phantom's eyes glowed for a moment and the fire sparked to life, soon a roaring fire emerged from the spider web infested fireplace. He smiled as its warmth encircled him, space was a cold place as was this place. Growing restless he stood from his chair and walked around the room, he was not used to being kept waiting, not since his joining of the Empire.

He walked around taking in all the old relics and artifacts that lay scattered through out the room. An ancient looking bottle decorated in gold and silver caught his eye it sat on a dresser type thing on the far side of the room, he walked to it and picked it up, it was beautiful. He opened the top and smelled the fluid, it was blood. He grinned as he placed the cap back on.

He put in back on the dresser and sat on the bed, it was fairly comfortable. He stood back up, taking a deep breath he began walked around the room once more, he came to a painting, it must have been hundreds of years old, yet it was in excellent condition, the woman in the painting was gorges, she was human, twenty three by the look of it, she was enchanting as he stared at her. Coming back to his senses he takes a seat once more, awaiting his Master ::

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:40:50 PM
Alana moved toward the room that the Ancient had put the TSE member in, she had seen him around Rama's and knew he was here to see Master Jedah. She tapped lightly on the door ad entered her eyes assessing the Sith. The servant followed close behind with refreshments and food for the guest. Sitting down in the chair she took the glass of blood meed the servant offered her.

"Darth Phantom, a pleasure. I have heard many things about you." Alana smiled as she sipped her drink. "What brings you to our dark home Sith brother." She questioned her eyes glimmering, her teeth visible as she popped a grape in her mouth. It was not strange to see a Sith in the Shrine but it was always an event. Alana ideally toyed with the rim of her cup as she watched Phantom glance from the painting to her face the similarities were amazing. Alana cocked her head she softly entered the Siths mind "lovely isn't she."

Darth Phantom
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:22:01 PM
:: Alana's beauty captivated him, he had never seen someone as beautiful. He closed his mouth and spoke ::

Nothing good I hope...

:: He said with an evil grin on his face ::

I have come to speak with my Master....Jedah Lynch, I have something to ask of him.

:: Phantom looked back at the painting ::

Indeed, who is she?

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:20:09 PM
Alana's eyes strayed to the picture that she had gazed at countless times before. Her eyes glazed slightly and softened giving Phantom a view of the human she had once been. Her usually sharp eyes glimmered with memories her lips curled into a remembered smile. Opening her mind she sent her memories without thinking to Phantoms mind. He saw a small girl holding the hand of the woman in the painting, looking up into her sun drenched face with utter adoration. Abruptly the image ended and he found Alana's eyes no longer showed any sign of the humanity that had been there moments before.

"She was a woman that died long ago and took with her the heart of a child. She was the light that kept the darkness at bay and when she left she took all light and hope with her." Alana said softly. Her eyes looked on the picture they caressed the dress the woman wore, a fleeting memory of a child on a bed holding that same dress to her, sobbing for a mother that could never come home.

Looking back to Phantom. "Our Master is away at the moment Phantom how about a tour of the grounds. It would be my pleasure to show you all the wonders of this place." Alana said with a smile, "Perhaps a swim in our lake or a walk in the woods?" She asked with a raised brow.

Darth Phantom
Apr 1st, 2002, 11:53:39 PM
:: Phantom stood looking at the painting, not sure what to say ::

I'm sorry...

:: He smiled slightly nodding his head ::

Sure, a tour would be nice...

:: Phantom reached out his hand and called his saber to him, he clipped it on his belt ::

Lead the Way...

:: Phantom motioned for Alana to lead ::

Pandora Damaris
Apr 17th, 2002, 04:53:40 PM
As Alana and Phantom walked about the Shrine, a familiar presence fell over the visitor once again. It was the Ancient Vampyre Pandora. She walked from the shadowy recesses and tapped Phantom on the shoulder.

"I must regretfully inform you Darth Phantom that you have been declined at this time. But feel free to come back and visit us here at the Shrine." Pandora then smiled and turned to leave. She took a few step's then paused. "Your master is detained at the moment my friend...He has requested me to tell you that you are welcome to apply here at the Shrine at a later date." Then the woman slowly vanished in the darkness from whence she came.

Darth Phantom
Apr 17th, 2002, 11:58:13 PM
:: Phantom watched as the woman left. He slowly shook his head as the anger and disapointment of being rejected filled him. Becoming a Vampire is all he thought about, Night and Day. ::

" Why? Is there a Reason? "

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 20th, 2002, 01:11:24 AM
Alana turned to Phantom her eye's searing his. "Tell me Phantom why do you want to be A vampyre. Do you truly wish to be a child of the damned?" Alana was curious. Se had asked the same of Kain. When she had been asked there had only been one answer. Her life as a human had been empty and she could not resist the dark lure of Master Saurrons embrace.

She wondered if it was the same for all of them. The ones that searched it out. Had they just grown weary of humanity of walking in the sun? Alana sighed there was so much to gain in becoming a vampyre but there was also so much to lose.

Looking deep into Phantoms eye's she searched for the answer. She knew his answer was probably the same as hers. Still she waited, waited to see why he wanted to walk the night forever....

Darth Phantom
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:55:33 PM
" I am already damned, I have been so since my creation. I crave blood, but in a different way, I crave it in carnage. I was created to be a Killer, to be a predetor. To become a Vampire would mean I would have finally become a true creature of Darkness, the same Darkness that I am so willing to follow, the same Darkness that I have given my life to serve. That is why I wish to join you and become a Vampire. "