PDA

View Full Version : Depths of Hell

Gerbo Lang
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:31:39 PM
gerbo walked into the parlor of the shrine drenched in the blood of vampires. his bloody Katana in one hand and two vampire heads in the other.

Gerbo let a grin cross his face as he threw the heads of vampires on the floor. The vampires he had killed where just common vampires of no big status but had belonged to the shrine.

" I believe these are are yours "

gerbo pointed to the heads and began to laugh.

" Tell soth, dalamar, and alana I'm back and coming for there heads at any cost.

gerbo turned and began to walk away smiling all the while.

Vampyre Dalamar
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:05:52 PM
Looking at the two pitiful heads laying on the ground Dalamar laughed. "Gerbo Lang these are not ours and sadly one of them is not even a Vampyre." "Maybe you should hone your skills and hunt less dangerous game for I have already defeated you in battle do not make me take your life also!"

Death Knight Soth
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:52:05 AM
The Death Knight stood in a darkened alcove not far from the hunter, watching him with eye's that narrowed with a hateful intent...Soth knew his smell and had been looking forward to their path's crossing once again. The half breed's boisterous return was more then a foolish mistake on his part, it was a bad decision that would cost him dearly at the expense of his own life!

The dark recess's of the hall way cloaked the rapid movements of the Master Vampyre as he bore down on the unsuspecting hunter. Razor talon's ripped through Gerbo's midsection and the shear brunt of the force that hit him sent Gerbo reeling backwards towards Alana, only feet from Dalamar. There was snap hissing sound from the Death Knight's duel saber's shortly after the outlander hit the floor and slid to a sudden stop next to a marble pillar.

"Some wondering rat's I see never learn their lessons in life...The remedy for that is at the tip of my blade's." Came Soth word's through clenched teeth as he bore down on the downed man.

Alana Stormcloud
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:02:47 AM
Alana shook her head in an exasperated sigh. One never knew what would turn up when they were going hunting. Sighing softly she bent down toward Gerbo. "Do you never learn your lessons my dear." Alana ran her hand over his hair a look of mock pity crossed her face. But it did not hide the pure malice in her eye's.

Looking toward Dalamar then to Soth she grinned. "I t seems we have a visitor of sorts. Should we show him a Vampyres hospitality?"