PDA

View Full Version : Where destiny leads us...

Ambrose Braeden
May 31st, 2002, 10:19:26 PM
Ambrose Braeden arrived at the Shrine of the Damned, accompanied by Eldorack. The famous Assassin. While they were landing, he noticed how huge the facility was. Eldorack told him to stay in the ship, the hawke, but Ambrose knew that he had to find out what was in this place? What it was like?

Ambrose was following Eldorack but some how got lost in the art and crafts of the establishment. As he was looking at the artwork on the wall, he could hear only his own footsteps. But everywhere he went, he felt cold and was afraid. The halls were dark, and gloomy. They had a sence of fear all about them. Soon, he realized that Eldorck wasnt there.

Death Knight Soth
May 31st, 2002, 11:53:25 PM
The most common mistake when one ventured into the Shrine was the over confidence of self direction. It also often ended in death. The sheer size of this tomb like place when viewed from the exterior was sorely underestimated and taken for granted once entered. The immensity of the Shrine housed level's and chamber's that were innumerable, catacomb's and mazes that seemed to go on for miles. Only a fool would dare venture in without a compass or directional equipment or risk their mortal life's in the process.

The Death Knight's eye's hung in the veiled blackness as the wanderer passed unknowingly by his unseen form. Soth Nuevole knew the two men were here, one he knew well, the other one who had just passed him he did not... But there was something strange with this one, something that Soth found most intriguing. He sensed a future of greatness and power from this man and Soth Nuevole would be just the one to start down it's wicked path. Ambrose curiosity was only his first step into a darker world, one that would change his mortal life forever!

"If your seeking death's door my foolish friend, you have found it!" Came Soth word's from behind Ambrose. The wandering man immediately spun around, caught off guard and with a look of panic written on his face. Slowly the Death Knight of old emerged from the blackness of an alcove he was standing in. Ambrose could only see the Vampyre's eye's at first, then moment's later his entire armored form. There seemed to be a source of light behind the fierce eye's that now bored through Ambrose, eye's that seemed to read his every thought and intention. A deep gripping fear over took Ambrose as Soth drew nearer to him then paused.

"One should never take chance's without knowing the cost." Soth's face held no expression as he continued to glare at the stranger. However, this time the cryptic that Soth spoke fell on Ambrose's open mind...

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 1st, 2002, 12:28:49 AM
Ambrose looked at the being that had just emerged from the shadows. He looked like a man, but yet he didnt. He looked like a mistical creature of some kind. Ambrose stared at his feirce eyes and his pale skin. He knew this man was something else. He wasn't man.

"What is this place? Who Are you?" Ambrose took a step back to see this mans whole body. He was a tall slender man with long hair. He looked like something out of a horror story. The moment he stepped out of the shadows, Ambrose felt cold, and scared. Like he had felt before in the halls.

Death Knight Soth
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:45:12 PM
Soth stood silent for what seemed like an eternity to Ambrose. The Death Knight narrowed his eye's at the new comer, studying the man and reading his thought's and true intent.

"Who I am is of no consequence to you Mr. Braeden. As for the ground you now stand on, well, it is sacred to myself as well as the other's that reside here. It is known as the Shrine, that's all you need to know for now." Soth word's were even and firm as he continued to eye Ambrose.

"Perhaps you can explain to me my friend how you became lost." The Death Knight finished, his stoic face at this point held no expression.

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 6th, 2002, 09:13:57 PM
Ambrose looked at him. He wondered how a man could have no expression, and yet have them all. It was strange to him. Ambrose just stood there in shock.

When he realized where he was he answered the mans question.

"Well you see, I had hired a mercenery, Eldorack, to do a little buisness for me. He said he would but he had to stop at this place where I am now and talk to an important person. He wouldn't tell me who though. And I didn't ask."Ambrose looked down. Played with his fingers a little bit then looked up again. "As I was saying, he had to talk to this person. He told me to stay in the ship but I just had to see what was in this magnificent place."

Ambrose wiped the sweat from his forehead from being nervous. "I was following Eldorack through the halls when I noticed the magnificent," trying to think of a word, "belongings. I was caught up in them. I was enthralled by them. Thats when I noticed something as I was walking through the halls." His voice went almost to a whisper. "I realized I wasnt alone..."

Death Knight Soth
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:28:24 PM
The torch light that lined the parlor wall's caused the sweat on Ambrose forehead to sparkle as it trailed it's way down. Soth could feel the man uneasiness and the fear that was beginning to take it's hold. Soth crossed his arm's as he continued to study the nervous outlander.

"I see..." Was all the Death Knight said as he slowly walked over to Ambrose. Soth knew the man was lying out his teeth however, Soth would not embarrass the man, he had other plan's.

"Come, walk with me Ambrose Braeden. I wish to speak with you in my chamber's." Soth said as he passed by the startled man. How did this strange man know his name? Ambrose never stated it.

As the two walked hall after hall and through passages that seemed to go on for ever, Soth paused and looked to Ambrose.

"This is your room my friend. You will find that every thing is in place. Now follow me to my chamber's. There are a few matter's I wish to discuss with you."

The Vampyre continued down the hall. Shriek's and shrill scream's periodically broke the silence as they made their way deeper into the belly of the Shrine. After some time, Soth paused at a set of double iron clad door's. They swung inwards on their own accord as Soth approached them. Once inside, Ambrose was awe struck with it's lavishness. Rare and exotic artifact's made up the room. Statues and ancient weapons adorned the walls, finely crafted rug's as well as ornately carved furniture spoke volumes of the richness this man possessed.

"Please, have a seat Mr. Braeden. I will fetch us a drink while you tell me what you do...You do have a profession I presume?" Questioned Soth as he made his way to the bar.

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 7th, 2002, 10:15:30 AM
"A profession. Well um...yeah...I guess. If collecting small bounties serves as a profession. But sometimes, it's not worth it. I mean, I get by and all but with all of the people i owe...its hard to even eat sometimes with so little money. I can see that there is no problem here with credits."

Ambrose looked around the room admiring the finely crafted ornaments that lined the walls. Ambrose finaly sniffed the aroma of the room and found that it was quite familiar. Like something from childhood. It was there but he just could not put his finger on it. Like it was at the tip of his tonge but he just could not pronounce it.

"What is it you do again...I dont beleive i heard you...or did you even tell me...."

Death Knight Soth
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:27:49 PM
"Ah yes, a bounty hunter,...I see..." A slight chuckle left the Death Knight lip's as Ambrose explained his mortal dilemma to the Vampyre. Soth's back was turned from the man as he poured them both a drink from a vintage bottle of brandy that was twice the age of Ambrose.

"Well, I too am a hunter Mr. Braeden. You might say I hunt for the exceptionally rare. It has been my life long ambition to find artifact's that are not supposed to exist. As you can see Ambrose,..." Soth paused for a brief moment and turned his head, glancing back over his shoulder to look at the guest.

"You don't mind if I call you by your first name...Do you?" Ambrose nodded in approval to Soth. However the thought came flooding back to Ambrose's mind. How did this man know his name? Ambrose shook it off for the moment. He wanted to hear want this interesting man had to say about himself. Then it dawned on him, he didn't even know the man's name himself!

"As I was saying my friend...The artifact's you see about us are a life long passion of mine." Soth then turned to Ambrose and walked towards him, a chalice of the rare brandy in both hand's.

"You see Ambrose, their are some who would wish to forget their past...I simply collect the past to keep it alive." Soth shot the man a wiry smile as he handed him a jewel encrusted goblet. Soth then took a seat directly across from Ambrose, crossing his leg's as he took a deep sip of his brandy. Slowly Soth sat the goblet down on a small in table next to him. Soth eye's then trailed over to Ambrose's were they locked with his.

"You have been wondering who I am...Forgive me for my rudeness. I am Soth Nuevole." Soth slightly nodded to Ambrose in a humble fashion.

"Your mercenary friend Eldorack has been a detainer of mine for quite some time now and is dropping off a shipment I have requested of him." Soth finished in low even tone's.

Ambrose took a drink of the hard liquor and was surprised how it ran down his throat like smooth silk with a subtle kick at the end.

"What if I told you Ambrose, that what you see around you...Like this... Could be yours one day? " Soth gestured with his right hand to the lavish room about them.

"All your worries and care's...Gone! Never having to wonder whether your next job will come or not. If you have enough credit's to pay off the lone shark that's breathing down your neck." Soth paused once again to let his word's soak into Ambrose's mind.

"Yes, Ambrose, I am offering you a once in a life time chance. Of course it's your choice. It would initial that you train under me...Become an apprentice of sort's. I would teach you my ways...How to handle yourself in such a way that whatever you desired could and would be yours for the taking. With power Mr. Braeden comes fortune." The Death Knight then steepled his long Vampyre finger's together in front of his face, studying the thought's of the outlander. Soth knew it was an offer Ambrose could not afford to pass up. Power, fame and fortune now laid at his feet. "How could he pass up such a generous offer?" Was the thought on Ambrose's mind. However, unbeknownst to the outlander, if he was to decline Soth's offer now, he would never step foot out of the chamber he now sat in alive!

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:24:52 PM
Ambrose looked at the man sitting across from him and was taken aback at what he had just said. He could teach him things a person could only dream about. He could have everything. But, Ambrose wonderd what the cost would be.

"How could I have all that you say I can have. What are the consequences?"

Ambrose was just curious, but inside, Ambrose wanted what the man offerd. And didn't care what the consequences were...

Death Knight Soth
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:55:06 PM
Soth reached over slowly to retrieve his goblet. His face was solemn and without expression once again. Ambrose found it very hard to make out what Soth was contemplating. The Death Knight was as mysterious as the room they sat in. After a deep swallow of the intoxicating liquid, Soth sat it back down. This man, this outlander, this mortal had no idea what he was being offered. In time he would understand, however Soth didn't want to frighten the man to death with the subtle details. Slowly but surly Ambrose would see the clearer picture. Now was not the time, however he would leave the man with a thoughtful choice. One that he could stew over. As always said, good thing's come to those who wait.

"You poor fool, surly you do know that there is always a price to power, to every thing! I have never met anyone in all my time that hasn't paid some kind of price for what he or she wields." Soth finished in cool tone's. Soth stood and turned to leave. He then paused half way between the iron double door's and were the man Ambrose sat. Glancing back over his shoulder Soth continued.

"Perhaps a night of rest would be good for you, to think thing's through. I believe that all thing's should be thought through. I will talk to Eldorack and persuade him to stay until your choice has been made." Soth bowed slightly to Ambrose, his piercing blue eye's leaving the man's for the moment.

"You would make a great apprentice my friend...But let fate decide that much. I will leave you with your thought's. And on the morning, we will speak further on the matter at hand. Until then, goodnight." Soth then turned and left the outlander to himself. Oddly enough though, Soth had never quite answered the question that was asked of him..."What was the price?" And as Ambrose took another sip of his drink the subtle cryptic answer came to his mind. "A high one!...A high one indeed!"

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:04:03 PM
Ambrose just sat there, thumbing his glass that was poured by the man that had just walked out of the door. Ambrose just stared into the fire and thought of what the man could have meant. What was the price. Was it death? Was it life? What was it. It must have been important because the man was being serious.

He put the wine glass down, and rose to his feet. He was walking to his room. Ambrose felt skiddish while walking down the halls, he could hear moans and screams and other horrible sounds. Ambrose walked a little bit faster than normal to his room.

When he got into his room he quickly locked the doors and laid down on the bed. He was thinking of the mans words. He was thinking of possabilities of what the price would be. Ambrose was thinking of this so long that he had felt to sleep.

In his dream he was thinking of the man, what he had said and what the price would be. Trying to come up with solutions to the question. He was thinking of what his life would be like if he chooses the path that he is about to take. What will happen if he continues do to what he is doing now. He knows that his life that he is living now has no future. It has no meaning. He woke up in the middle of the night, soaked in sweat. He looked at his surroundings and found that he was surrounded by priceless things. The furniture was very elegant and the laveishes. Ambrose couldn't come up with the word. They were so beautiful and looked so expensive. He soon fell back to sleep.

When he awoke in the mourning, he gatherd his things and headed down to the room that Ambrose had been last night with the strange man. He sat down in the same spot where he sat last night. The wine glass in the same spot where he had left it last night.

Pandora Damaris
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:19:17 AM
The shadowed figure stood and watched silently as Ambrose knocked on Soth's chamber door's. Pandora could feel the tension and frustration this mortal was giving off. Obviously the death knight was up to no good again, and by the look's of thing's he was leading another unfortunate soul to his untimely death. Soth was good at that she had to admit, but what did Soth see in this one? He was weak and not to mention, he was a male! Pandora sighed to herself as she stepped out of a darkened alcove only feet away from the visitor. She would have fun toying with this man's mind before Soth put his hand's on him. Pandora in all her year's as a vampire searched for new and innovative way's to torment her victim's. Life as an immortal could do that to a vampire and the game's Pandora played either drove most of her victim's to the brink of insanity or worse, death!

"Your friend is not inside my dear." Came the soft and seductive word's from behind Ambrose. Pandora smiled wickedly as the man half jumped out of his skin when her word's fell on his ear's. Ambrose spun around to see a beautiful woman dressed in fine black garb. Ambrose took a few paces back from the woman in black, and one of the first thing's he noted other then her striking look's was the wicked looking serrated ebony sword at her side.

"Is there something I can help you with? I would hate to see you get lost in such large place. Soth would be infuriated if you where to come up missing." Pandora let out a slight chuckle as she eye'd the man's body up and down, licking her full lip's as she did so. She would love to feed off this one, but for the sake of an argument she would pass.

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 14th, 2002, 12:08:19 PM
Ambrose stood up and looked at the stunning woman that was looking at him in sort of a "hungry" way. He looked at her up and down. Trying to get over the beauty she had. How could a woman look this good. All of the other women looked good, but not as good as this one did. She was, something else. Ambrose could not think of a word for how beautiful and stunning this woman looked. And her voice was so soft, and nice. "Why cant every woman look this good" Ambrose thought to himself. But why would a woman be that beautiful and hide in the shadows.

Remembering what she had asked him. "Oh...Uh...The man that I was Talking to last night told me to meet him here." Ambrose felt a little more comfortable around the woman so he sat down. "Where is he...Do you know where he is." He looked at his wine glass and then back at the beautiful woman. "Why are you here? Did he forget our gathering we were supposed to have this morning." Ambrose rose to his feet and offered a chair for the woman to sit down. "Please. Sit." Ambrose sat down in the place he was just sitting, which hadn't lost its shape from when Ambrose was sitting down.

Death Knight Soth
Jun 20th, 2002, 01:34:56 PM
The quick stride's through the Grand Hall caused Soth's black robe to waft behind him. His thought's were in tune with the darkside as he rounded the corner to a secret passage that would take him straight to the Shrine hanger bay. A subterranean area that was well hidden from prying eye's. From the outside of the Shrine it was impossible to detect unless the proper landing coordinate's were logged into one nava-computer. Eldorack knew the routine however, from his many trip's here to the planet of Roon. The Death Knight always paid the mercenary handsomely for his payload's when he delivered the good's. Mostly exotic's and rare merchandise from all over the known galaxy. But this time Eldorack would leave something else behind. The Death Knight would pay him for that as well if necessary...

Heavy turbo lift's inched there way in and out of the "Raptor" as crewmen helped unload the precious cargo. Eldorack was over seeing the last of the transferred good's when the Dark Master of the Shrine approached him...

"Ahhh...I see you've managed to come through this time old friend." Soth shot Eldorack a wiry smile as he produced a data-pad for the pay off.

"You will find every thing is in order. The amount we agreed upon is transferable to your account once your reached your home planet." Soth activated a small button that showed the mercenary the credit amount 67.5 thousand credit's in all was the registered number as Eldorack looked on. Soth paused as the man took the data-pad from him then the Vampyre continued to speak.

"I'm here to also make your another offer my friend. The passenger you call Ambrose,...I wish for you to leave him behind. I find him interesting." Soth folded his hand's in front of himself as he looked directly in the mercenaries eye's.

"I will double the amount you have already received if no inquires are made to as why." Soth then waited patiently for the man's reply...

Eldorack
Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:43:42 PM
After reading the data pad that Soth had just handed to him, Eldorack looked up and was wondering why Soth was so interested in Ambrose Braeden. When Eldorack had first met him, he felt something. Like the way he feels when he is around Vampires and their magic. It was so interesting how an ordinary man like that would just come along. Eldorack knew he could be of use, but he didn't think that the use would be for money. And a lot of money at that.

Eldorack didn't care why Soth was interested in Ambrose anymore. All he was wondering about was what the quickest way to his home planet was. He wanted the money. What he could do with that money was of no importance. Eldorack already had enough money, that was no doubt, but getting money was his job. His way of life. Thats what he did best. "Ok then...I will leave as soon as all of the cargo is transported from my ship to your hangar bay." Eldorack waited for conformation from the Death Knight.

Pandora Damaris
Jul 3rd, 2002, 10:29:31 PM
Pandora shot Ambrose a seductive smile as she took a seat. Her dark eye's slowly trailed over to the man as he took a seat directly across from her. Crossing her leg's she reached to a goblet and poured herself a glass of wine from a bottle that sat next to it. After taking a small sip she returned her attention back to the man in front of her. Pandora's ebony eye's locked once again with Ambrose's own, looking through him as if he were a pane of clear seenth-glass.

"Soth knows your here Ambrose as I did when you arrived." Pandora paused as a moment of silence drifted between the two then was broke as she continued.

"I am Pandora, that is all you need to know for now. Perhaps you can tell me why you are here...Ambrose." Pandora took another sip of her wine, however her dark eye's never left his as she did so...

Ambrose Braeden
Jul 6th, 2002, 10:24:59 AM
"Pandora...huh. Not an everyday name." Ambrose was recalling the events on how he had arrived at the Shrine. "Well you could say it was sure luck...I don't know if you know the man who goes by the name Eldorack but he is the one who had brought me here." He paused a moment to catch his breath. "It was a little buisness deal, you could say..."

Eldorack
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:38:22 PM
Eldorack recieved his payment from the Death Knight as planed. He strode over to his ship, passing patrons as he went. Some Stopped and looked at him with a semi-curious look as to what type of buisness he was doing this time. Others didn't even notice him. When he was onboard his ship, he thought to himself ::what is so important about him::. As he deported from the docking bay of the Shrine, exited the stratosphere, and was like apart of space, He set the quardinates for the seech from the controls. With his abilities, he was able to control anything inside the ship from the controls. After a few minutes, he was seeing stars streak past him and he was in hyperspace.

When he had arrived at the seech, he went straight to the office behind the bar. There he found a data pad that had 132 thousand credits. As planned. Eldorack knew that Soth would not double cross him. It wasn't about the money, it was about trust. Is Soth trustworthy?

Death Knight Soth
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:11:14 PM
As Pandora and Ambrose continued to talk amongst them self's, the door to their chamber opened on it's own accord...It was the Death Knight...He paused at the door, saying nothing for long moment's as he then let his cold blue eye's trail over to Ambrose. His face was solum as usual as Ambrose remembered it being so from their last encounter...

"Come my friend... We have matter's to discuss. I believe my chamber's will be sufficient enough..." The Death Knight paused for a brief moment then continued...

"Follow me..." Then he turned on heel and fell from sight of the two that remained seated...Ambrose felt an uneasiness as Soth left...A deathly quite now fell over the room as Pandora looked to Ambrose and only offered a smile...A wicked smile!

Ambrose Braeden
Aug 16th, 2002, 10:05:46 PM
As Pandora gave Ambrose a smile, a wicked one at that, he became aware that they were up to something. He didn't know how he knew, he just did. It was like a splinter in the back of his mind. It was something his grandfater taught to him, before he died. He was aware of this strange power he had. Other people had it too. It was called "the force" by some people. To other people it was called sorcery or magic. Which one was true, he did not know. He just knew that it was there. It had always been there and will always be there for the rest of his life. How long that is, no one knows. Especialy since he had shown up at this place.

"Where did he go...?" Ambrose asked in confusion, and stared at the wall that had surrounded him before. He felt as if he had seen them all of his life, and yet it was only the second time he had been in the room...He looked at the ornately carved artifacts and the aged artifacts that look as if they were from a different solar system. They were magnificent.

He looked at Pandora, admiring her body. Waiting for an answer.

Pandora Damaris
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:17:39 PM
The vampire Ancient allowed a seductive smile to form on her ruby lip's as she continued to sip at her wine. She could feel the man's carnal eye's feasting on her shapely form, his lust for her was most evident. Pandora knew his surface thought's, like an open book they were to her. However, this fool-hearted outlander would fair best to stay clear of this lethal enchantress. Her wickedness knew no limit's, nor did it know any boundaries when she lost interest in her host. The deceptive evil that lay under the surface of her beauty only enticed one to their sudden and ultimate death. A mortal eye would never see this until it was far to late. If it were not for the death knight's claim on Ambrose's life, the lady in black would have already killed him before he stepped foot in the sacred Shrine hall's.

Indeed, Pandora knew what fate awaited the man, the ransom on his head had now been paid in full by the death knight. Ambrose was now marked for death!

"He awaits you...In his chamber's my dear." The lady in black paused for a moment then continued.

"I would venture to say...If I were you, I would not keep him waiting long. Soth can be very temperamental when it comes to punctuality." Pandora word's were slow and even as her dark eye's locked with Ambrose's own.

Ambrose Braeden
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:52:58 PM
Ambrose took Pandora's information into consideration. He stood up and bowed his head in thanks. He walked over to her, gently grabbed her hand with his and kissed it. He gently set it back down and walked out of the room.

As he made his way to Soth's Chambers he wondered about his life. What it would have been like if his mom did not pass away. Would he still be in the same perdicament that he is in now?

As Ambrose approached Soth's doors, they oppened on their own accord. He walked into the gigantic room to find Soth looking ,out at the planet, through a huge glass window. He noticed a bottle of wine with two glasses by it. He walked over to them, and started pouring himself a glass of the wine.

Death Knight Soth
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:09:49 PM
As the soft faint blue ray's of moon lite spilled into the chamber room, they outlined the Death Knight's form as he stood there unmoving as he peered out one of the many large window's that over looked the Roon landscape. His gaze was transfixed on the unseen element's that took place outside the Shrine Keep that no mortal eye could detect. Nevertheless, the solitude of his eternal mind were also on the event's that were soon to take place as Ambrose entered the chamber room from behind. Slowly the Dark Master turned to face the man who was now seating himself, pouring a tall glass of vintage wine from a bottle that Soth had left out for this special occasion. Moment's later Soth joined Ambrose as he took a seat directly across from him...

"Our past hold's for us many regret's my friend...And the demon's of the mind that never let us forget them." The Death Knight cryptic word's were in close reference to the wondering thought's of Ambrose's before he had entered the room earlier. Soth eye'd the man for a moment then leaned forward to pour himself a glass of red wine...Leaning back Soth continued in low tone's.

"Do you see that portrait Ambrose?" Soth slowly gestured with the hand that held the goblet of wine he had just poured.

"It is a painting of a man much like yourself. Ambitious, strong willed...Eager you might say...The painting was done over three hundred year's ago...The man's name in the portrait was Elric. I knew him well..." The Death Knight paused as Ambrose studied the painting...

"Be my guest...Take a closer look my friend...Perhaps his face can tell the story of his past better then I can venture to say..." Soth casually crossed one leg over the other as Ambrose stood and took the Dark Knight up on the offer. What would Ambrose find there, in the man's eye's that stared blankly back at him...Were there volume's unread within his chiseled feature's, in his blue eye's that seemed to hold no feeling? Ambrose now stood at the fireplace mantel, overlooking it as he gazed into the nobel looking face of the man that was once known as Elric...

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:35:49 PM
Ambrose was fasinated with the painting. He walked over to it and studied its every line and color.

He was facinated that this was art and not a photograph.

He rubbed his fingers across the painting as to feel the texture.

"Elric, Huh..."

Death Knight Soth
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:57:11 PM
Ambrose had just barely finished his sentence when all the sudden he felt an overwhelming force over take him from behind. Excruciating pain shot through his neck as ivory fang's bore down upon his flesh. The man attempted to struggle, however it was all in vain as he dropped to his knee's. Ambrose could feel his strength quickly waning as his surround's dimmed. The Death Knight drain his life's blood to the point of death in the matter of mere moment's.

Soth finely released Ambrose, then stepped back from him as he crumpled to the floor in a heap at the Vampyre's feet. The hue of his skin changed to that of a pale tone, his lip's took on a ghastly blue appearance as he fought for consciousness.

"Yes, his name was Elric...He turned down what I'm about to offer you Ambrose...However, he choose to die...Will that be your decision now that you stand at death's door?" The Death Knight's word's were through clenched teeth as he spoke.

"Do you wish to live...Or shall I leave you here to rot?" Soth eye's blazed a hot red as he looked down at the dying man. Indeed, the fateful choice was now in Ambrose hand's...It was quite simple...Life or Death...

Ambrose Braeden
Sep 5th, 2002, 08:47:29 PM
Ambrose, now at the feet of the Death Knight looked up at him, and raised a hand. Motioning for help, but there was none given.

Ambrose, in broken up words said the one word that would change his fate forever. "LI...LIFE..."

Death Knight Soth
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:28:36 PM
As Ambrose gasped what was surly to be his last word's, the Death Knight reached to his left wrist and slashed it with the sharp point of his right index finger. Blood spilled effortlessly from the new wound as it pitter-pattered on the blue gaunt lip's of Ambrose. Already the man showed the tell tale sign's of the "Hunger" that soon began to consume his shaking form. Soth bent down beside the man as Ambrose reached up feebly to Soth's forearm and pulled it to his mouth. Within moment's, Ambrose felt the life sustaining fluid course throughout his slowly rejuvenating body. His eye's and mind would now have a direct link to the Dark-Side. He would see the world in a much different way now...He would now have the ability to harness that power over time to do his bidding...As the new fledgling Vampyre drank his fill, Soth found himself weakened by the ordeal.

The Master Vampyre pulled back from Ambrose with a sudden jerk of his arm, falling backwards to his hand's as he grimaced. The wound slowly began to close on the Death Knight's wrist as he then locked eye's with the man.

"You...You are now one of us..." Soth word's were labored, his pale porcelain skin almost ashen looking as he slowly stood to his feet.

"You must always feed like this young one...It is a curse that will follow you the rest of your day's...Soon we will hunt and feed together...Very soon...A small price to immortality." Soth's word's were broken as he made his way to a near by chair. Quickly he poured himself a glass of blood meed were he wasted no time in consuming it. For now it would take off the edge until the two fed.

"Here, drink this...It will help for the time being." The Vampyre gestured to the bottle of blood meed as he leaned his head back on the high backed chair.