PDA

View Full Version : A Common Ground..."The Turning of Tatiana"

Death Knight Soth
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:44:29 PM
A cool breeze blew that night as Lord Soth leaned against the stone rotunda banister rail, high above the Keep of the Shrine of the Damned. The Death Knight's raven black hair gently stirred at the wind's soft touch. His eye's were distant as he looked to the horizon line of Roon.

His thought's were on her. Tatiana, ... A wayward Jedi student that he had reached through a series of dream's and visions. Soth delved deep into the young woman's impressionable mind, twisting and manipulating her thought's in such a way, that her conviction and service to their ways would be questioned. It was simply unavoidable. What Tatiana seen that night near her Jedi home would haunt her for the rest of her days if she did not move and act upon her new revelation of her own sect, ... The Jedi. It was the painful vision's Soth gave her in a dream, how he too once believed as she did. How they had cast him away for the sake of Love! The very standard in which she lived by and upheld. Their philosophy and teaching's would now be scrutinized by her new understanding in what they had hidden from her. Soth had enlightened her, uncovered the terrible truth that spanned back over thousand's of years. He had left Tatiana with the bitter thought's and painful scenes of what they had done to him so long ago. Their principles and standard's were now not so holy and up right as they seemed!

Tatiana would be his first. Turning her also to the Dark-Side, giving her the "Dark Gift" as some called it. This fall from grace would happen in one fell stroke. There was no turning back after Soth gave her the fatal kiss! This was Soth's way, his gift to her, spearing her from the pain and anguish that was sure to come. She would then fully see their corruption through a new heightened perspective, ... through Vampyre eye's! Her bitter disappointment's of her youth would now have a fuller purpose against them, more magnified and self evident once she realized they had lied to her. Brain washing her into thinking that their way's were the only path to inner peace and a higher knowledge. Soth eye's flashed a hot red hue at the thought of it.

He could remember how at one time how he thought as she did. Naive and innocent, wanting to uphold the way's that he too had been groomed into as a young boy. Childhood year's wasted and thrown away in the belief that justice would be better served if the child, Soth Nuevole, was trained and molded in their doctrines. And even though his mother meant well by sending him to the Academy, hoping he would become an outstanding Jedi apprentice, one that would one day champion their cause. Soth despised her for it. She was as blind as they were at the time. His unbridled hate was now his passion against them. The boy Soth had never known who his father was, nor did he really care at the time, but he knew it was a mother's way of giving her son a better chance at life she could not give him. And over time, he had become what she had always wanted him to be, a renowned Jedi Knight! But it was the love for a woman that inevitably caused Soth's down fall from the "Holy Circle of Light." How he fought for her, his true love, for the love that they shared. Endless week's that turned into month's the young Jedi Soth fought and argued with the council senate. How it was an Iego Angel, Evangeleen Starbreeze, that came to his rescue and stood in his behalf, but it was all in vain. He was in time banished and cursed for his rebelliousness. That was the judgment passed down to him.

Soth closed his eye's at the searing thought. How could the "Circle of Light" ever understand the pain that they had caused him? And for millennia after his fall from their order, Soth watched how young men and women were coursed into their hypocrisy. After his first mortal death, Soth vowed revenge against them! He would have his share in seeing them pay from their sin's. Tatiana would be that price they would pay for. And he would have her, it was only a matter of time. And as a Vampyre, Soth had all the time in the world to see it through. Tatiana would soon come to realize that she had been following a belief system that had nothing to offer her but an empty lifestyle that they would always govern. Every decision, every step she took, would they rob her of her true right to experience a fuller life. The Death Knight would save her the pain and suffering he too experienced at their cruel hands! ... Give back to her a life, one that even in her wildest expectation's at the moment could not fathom. His gift to her, the "Dark Gift," and they were powerless to stop it! She would be Vampyre! This is what Soth wanted, and he would have it! Through out eternity they would have that together. They would then share, a common ground...

Death Knight Soth
Mar 3rd, 2002, 03:16:40 AM
A shinny silver metallic speck emerged from hyper space were it gradually slowed to impulse speed. It was a Rebel ship. Viewed from one of the few moon's that made up the chaotic star cluster that sat in the darkness of space like a brilliant sapphire. Tatiana's transport ship was now nearing the remote system of Roon, also know as the "Cloak of the Sith." Her body as well as her mind were in a stasis state of sleep that the Death Knight cast on her through the Dark-Side of the Force it's self. Even the craft that carried her sleeping body to him was under his control through the same power he now held over her. Every thing was working out according to his dark design! Soth had gone to great length's to insure this, now he had her exactly were he wanted her...In the dark fold's of destiny!

It had been almost a week prior from the day that the Death Knight of old had visited the young woman, Tatiana, in a dreamscape. He had cunningly weaved web's of doubt and contempt in Tatiana's mind. She now seen them for what they truly were. That in turn caused Tatiana to vehemently oppose her belief's and her once sacredly held convection's upon the Jedi master, Akrabbim. The bitter and cruel scene's of Soth's own fall from grace when he too was part of the "Jedi Order of Light" long ago escalated her fury to a boiling point. This was her first step in path of the Dark-Side."

Tatiana's ship passed through the Cloak of the Sith were mammoth chunks of seenth-glass and asteroid derbies were always churning in random lethal pattern's. It was truly a navigator's worst nightmare! Tatiana shields repelled large shard's and razor sharp asteroid chunk's that threatened to pummel her ship to dust if the stratosphere of the planets surface was not reached soon. Masterfully her ship darted in and out of dangerous field's. The Dark Knight held her fragile ship in check with closed eye's from the Roon surface far below. The Dark-Side was a powerful ally when Soth called upon it. Not long after, Tatiana's ship broke through the planet's upper stratosphere in a flaming ball of fire were it was extinguished and cooled upon entry. Soth's dark mind quickly sped her ship over the beautiful Roon sea. In and out of valley's, over mountain's and barren waste's. Tatiana was near!...

The repulser rocket booster's fired and brought the ship in smoothly, a text book landing as the landing gear touched ground. It was night on Roon as the moon cast the landscape in a bath of deep blue's. Shadow's moved and erie cry's from creature's periodically broke the silence. Tatiana's ship's engine's whined to a stop as her canopy hatch opened on it's own accord. Her sleeping body was gently removed by the Death Knight himself. Soth glanced down into her beautiful face as she stirred. A gentle kiss was placed on her fore head. His smooth voice fell over her mind once again like fine silk.

"Sleep M'lady...Sleep. You are safe with me now...No harm will befall you here as I have promised you. Sleep..." His creasing word's eased Tatiana back into the deep sleep that soothed her soul.

On the morning of the next day, not as on other planet's that were plagued with the accursed star's of true day ... Roon, always cast in a perpetual state of darkness due to it's yearly tilted axis, made it the perfect haven for the Children of the Damned...

Tatiana slowly awoke to a lavish room that was filled with exquisite and rare exotic item's that adorned the Chamber. As she sat up on the large canopy bed that was shrouded in fine transparent white silk, she looked around and soon realized she was in a place she had never been before, until now. The Death Knight had commanded his female scubas to fit Tatiana in a long black evening gown that had accent's of crimson red highlight's when the light shown upon it. She was stunning! Tatiana cautiously edged herself to the side of the large bed and slowly let her feet touch the floor. Her eye's were wide with fright as she turned her head quickly to see where she really was, to see if anyone was there with her in the eccentric looking room. It was deadly quite. Oddly, she then felt something around her neck, something weighty! ... As she felt it, she realized it was a necklace to the touch. Out of instinct, Tatiana glanced back up, looking around once again. Then her eye's fell on a large oval shaped mirror that stood not far from were she sat. She slowly stood and walked to it as the candle light brought her form into focus. What she felt moment's earlier was now apparent to her as she came to stand in front of the life size floor mirror. It was breath taking. It was the fabled stone's of Roon! There color's always changing in beautiful adolescent hue's. Her slender hand ran over it in admiration. She had never seen any thing so exquisite in her entire life. A central brilliant jewel was set center amongst the lacey precious metal's that swirled around the similar smaller Roon stone's of the same make. Hundred's of them! They adorned the larger stone as the crowning piece. "The large stone it's self had to be 50 carrot's in size alone!" Tatiana thought to her self. As Tatiana ran her finger's over the large stone, it ebbed with an inner light at her soft touch. A smile formed on the corner's of her delicate lip's as it did. Her hands then run down the silky soft dress that she now wore. Turning to the side to see her form in the mirror, Tatiana's mind was lost in the moment as she wondered what it would always be like to wear such a dress she had always dreamt of since she was a young girl.

"You are indeed beautiful, ... M'lady" Tatiana spun around, startled by the familiar voice that broke her childhood thought's of make believe. It was the Dark Knight, ... Soth! Slowly his form came forth from the inky black shadow's into her view.

"Be not afraid M'lady Tatiana...You are quite safe as my word and bond hold's me to." Soth smiled as he approached her. This time he was real. She could smell the fragrant smell of roses as he drew near.

"Welcome...welcome to the Shrine of the Damned...Fair lady." Soth's voice came to her mind in a low comforting whisper.

Mistress Tatiana
Mar 16th, 2002, 01:04:22 AM
"Soth?!" Tatiana's eyes were wide with excitement. She couldn't believe the Knight was actually standing before her. He was even more captivating in person than he was in her dream. She was so stunned that she was at a loss for words. As soon as she realized she was starring at him, she blushed and looked down so that he would not notice.

A chill suddenly came over her and she slowly wrapped her arms around her body trying to keep warm. She hadn't noticed before, but the room was so cold that she could see her own breathe. She shivered and looked back up at the knight. Oddly enough though, she could not see the Knight's breathe. In fact, he did not seem to be phased at all by the cool temperature. He smiled at her and unfastened the clasp which held his cape in place. "Here M'lady. There's no need for you to be cold." He slowly approached her, and gently wrapped the cape around her body never taking his eyes off her. She closed her eyes. His touch was so warm and inviting. He then caressed her neck as he pulled her hair out from underneath the cape, letting it fall naturally over her shoulders. She clutched the cape tightly around her. "Thank you."

She had so many questions she wanted to ask him. She hesitated not knowing what to ask first. ...."Soth, how did I get here? The last thing I remember was leaving Yavin 4 on my ship. I had just punched the engines to a system I wasn't familiar with and then .....everything went dark after that. Next thing I knew I was waking up here in this room wearing this beautiful dress and necklace which aren't even mine." She touched the necklace and it once again glowed. "It's very beautiful though."

Death Knight Soth
Mar 16th, 2002, 02:29:30 AM
The Dark Knight gazed into Tatiana's dark brown eye's. He could see in them more then she could even imagine. He wanted this night to be special. There was so much Soth wanted to show her, tell her...Even the darkness had it's secrets. And he was the "Keeper" of them!

"My dearest Tatiana, All that matter's now, is that your safe m'lady." Soth took her gently by the shoulder's as his body came close to hers. She was trembling, and her heart beat was fast. It was quite different then in the dream she had of him. His presence was overwhelming, but at same time she felt safe. All her anxieties and fear's seemed to vanish as it had on her home planet, Yavin 4. And oddly, Tatiana felt an urgent need to know more of the mysterious man that stood before her. He was dark, foreboding, yet she could not quite put together what it was that fascinated her, intrigued her so. Soth was the embodiment of what dark dreams were on the morning when one awoke, but then, could not quite recall the meaning or purpose there of.

The Knight then softly kissed Tatiana on the fore head. He took her lovely hand in both of his, then placed an equally soft kiss upon it. As he knelt on one knee, he looked up into her youthful face. Her reaction held an expression of amazement and surprise as he did so. The Death Knight was now in full form and grace that he had been groomed for so long ago.

"I beg of you enchantress. Come with me,....dine with me this evening. I could not think of a more honored privilege as to have you sup with me in the Grand Parlor. You look so ravishing, and lovely. Let not your beuity be squandered further in this dark dungeon of a room,...M'lady." Soth then bowed his fore head to her hand as he still held it in his own. The Darkness now parted, but only for the moment. Tatiana could now see a glimpse of the Jedi Knight that he had been millennia before. A nobility in an age she had only heard of in story book tales and lore.

Mistress Tatiana
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:01:25 AM
Never before had she seen such eloquence and grace, not even in the Jedi. She was completely taken by his manner and poise. She lifted his face up and looked into his enchanting eyes. "Soth, it would be an honor for me to dine with you." He smiled at her and stood. "Come M'lady. I shall show you the way to the grand dinning hall."

A cool breeze rushed into the room as Soth opened the door. The bed chamber felt warm compared to the hallway. Tatiana wrapped Soth's cloak tightly around her as she followed him closely down the long hallway. She looked at the surroundings about her as they walked. Everything was so dark. The only visible light was that of the torches they passed, but even those were well spaced apart. A strange feeling came over her as they walked, a feeling as if someone in the shadows was watching her every move. She looked behind her occasionally to see if there was anyone there, but all she saw were the moving shadows that the torches cast.

There were very odd statues and paintings that adorned the walls. Some statues showed beings in pain with contorted faces and bodies. It almost seemed as if they were frozen in time. Some were even missing heads and arms. Tatiana didn't know what to make of them. One painting in particular caught her attention. It portrayed some kind of being with very sharp fangs bent over the lifeless body of a beautiful woman covered in her own blood. Tatiana found the picture to be quite disturbing. A feeling of intense fear slowly crept upon her. She began to feel that the woman was a portrait of herself. She couldn't explain why, but it frightened her. She backed away from the painting still starring at it, and then quickly turned around to find Soth was no longer in front of her. The painting had distracted her to such a degree that she hadn't realized she was no longer following Soth. She began to panic and picked up her pace towards the direction Soth had been in moments before. "Soth?!"

"Here M'lady." Soth's soothing voice fell upon her ears as he emerged from the darkness in front of her. "I suggest you stay close to me. One can easily become disoriented in these halls." He then held out his arm to her. She gladly accepted his invitation and the feelings of fear she had felt before vanished as if they had never existed.

Evangeleen Starbreeze
Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:51:51 AM
A lone figure stood in the deep black recesses that hid her beautiful form as the two being's walked by her. His Vampyre sense's told him not that she was there. Nor did his countless year's within the fold's of the dark-side give warning to her presence. The woman Tatiana, knew not either. Her skill's in the force told her nothing of the one who was now watching her with great intent. Evangeleen's almond shaped eye's narrowed at the young Jedi, Tatiana. The angel from Iego at that moment, felt an emotion that she had never experienced before. Never had she known the meaning of what it would be like in her own mind, in her own heart. But it was there undeniably! Yes, she felt envy towards the woman Tatiana. Soth was her close companion. Their inseparable existence spanned back as far as when the "Order of Light" was the raining supreme force throughout the known universe. But Evangeleen was also aware that the two future lover's would bring great honor to the Sith way's. She could fore see it, and Evangeleen's heightened intellect and innate abilities showed her the future with perfect clarity.

No, Evangeleen would not interfere with the affair's of theses two creature's. She was grateful for what the Death Knight had done for her not so long ago. And she would not let such a petty and insignificant emotion that was foreign to her disrupt what they had together. Soth had championed her in the presence of the "Duinuogyin." His effort and behalf had played an important role in her retaining her angelic sanity that was at one time lost to her. The "Star Dragon's" of old conceded and restored to Evangeline what was lost to her after she had opened the of tome "Cerrosh."
pub57.ezboard.com/fdarkha...ID=2.topic (http://pub57.ezboard.com/fdarkhaven44793frm4.showMessage?topicID=2.topic)
The foe Valdemar Desmond had been destroyed, thus the angel through the Death Knight received clemency.

No, she would not interfere, Evangeleen owed him at least that much. Evangeleen's undying love for Soth would never stand in the way of the love she now could foresee. One glance from her angelic eye's told her that alone. Tatiana would bring them both an eternal bond that Soth had lost so long ago in a rose garden. It was there his lover of old, his first love, died in his arm's. Their he vowed with curse's that still resonated and carried to the very present day.

"I will always watch over you my broken dark knight" As we have always been, I have my vow's to you Soth Nuevole." Evangeleen then slowly stepped back, and was gone. As the two soon to be lover's entered the Grand parlor to dine. Tatiana glanced back behind her. She could have sworn she had heard something...Like the whispered name of the Knight she had next to her..."Soth Nuevole!"

Mistress Tatiana
Apr 3rd, 2002, 06:25:58 PM
The doors to the Grand Parlor opened with a wave of Soth's hand to reveal a dinning hall worthy of a king. Soth stood to the side and gestured to Tatiana to enter the room. Tatiana's eyes grew wide and her mouth fell open at what she beheld. A long dining table adorned with candelabras graced the center of the room. Above it hung three chandeliers. A large one above it's center, and two smaller ones on either side. Two large fire places, one on both ends of the room, glowed with flames.

Soth looked at Tatiana and smiled, for he knew the room impressed her greatly. "Come Tatiana, our dinner awaits." He escorted her to one of the dark wooden chairs next to the head of the table, and then he seated himself next to her at the head. Tatiana was still in amazement. "I've never eaten in such a grand room before." Soth spoke with great pride, "This is only a mere fraction of what are in the confines of the Shrine M'lady."

Just then, some servants emerged baring a large tray and some bottles of wine. They placed a tray in front of Tatiana and uncovered it revealing a very appetizing steak meal. However, they did not place a tray in front of Soth. Instead, they poured him a glass of what seemed to be red wine. Tatiana looked at him with some concern. "Are you not going to eat Soth? Are you feeling alright?"

Death Knight Soth
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:08:25 AM
As the servant's placed the Roon delicacies before Tatiana, Soth turned to one of the pale waiter's. There was brief pause, and then the servant humbly bowed to the Knight. " Yes my Master, it shall be done as you ask." Strangely, Soth spoke no word's to the waiter, but he acknowledged the Dark Knight as though he had. The other servant filled Tatiana's jewel encrusted goblet with a red wine that glistened under the light of the candelabra's. He then poured Soth a glass of wine from another vintage bottle that seemed very old from the look's of the label. After the last servant departed, Soth eye's locked with Tatiana's own. A polite smile played on his face as he stood on the opposite side of the table from her.

"Forgive me M'lady, for my rudeness. But I must regretfully decline dinner tonight, for I seemed to have lost my appetite this evening. But if you will permit me, I would love nothing more then to dine off the thought of you being here with me. Your beuity alone has satisfied that within me." Soth then slightly bowed to Tatiana and sat once again. As Tatiana picked at her food, she could fill his piercing eye's on her. She glanced over to the knight as he took a drink from his chalice. His glistening blue eye's were on her, studying her, reading her. It made her feel awkward and uneasy for a moment. But she ignored the thought and finished her food that seemed to melt in her mouth. It's taste was extraordinarily pleasant to the palate.

After some time, Tatiana finished her final course. The same servant's then reentered the room and whisked away the dinner ware. She glanced about the lavish room, then back to Soth, giving him a pleasant smile and thanking him for the gracious invitation.

"Thank you Soth for the hospitality you have shown me this evening."

Soth took another deep drink of his meed, then stood once again. He slowly walked around the head of the table to where Tatiana was seated.

"I assure you M'lady, the pleasure is all mine." Soth smiled at Tatiana as he held out his pale hand to her. She once again smelt the intoxicating fragrance of fresh roses perfume the air about them.

"Come M'lady, dance with me. Tonight would be left undone if I was denied the honor of doing so." For a moment Soth's invitation to dance seemed sudden, it made her feel even more uncomfortable then his piercing stare when he sat across from her moment's before. As Tatiana reluctantly looked up to the Dark Knight, she could feel a warmth wash over her that cast aside the uneasiness she was feeling. His eye's had a look of kindness about them. So much so, that she found it almost impossible to resist his humble request. As Tatiana was about to speak and give her answer, Soth kneeled down slowly to one knee. Soth then gently took Tatiana's hand in his own. He then kissed it ever so softly with his Vampyre lip's. Lip's that felt like satin against the bare skin. The Knight eye's then slowly trailed to hers. His mouth was parted slightly, but no so much as to revile his Vampyre nature.

A soft dark ballad began to play about the Grand Room that seemed to have no origin. The beautiful music permeated throughout the enormous valuated room. It was simply magical, enchanting in a darker way. Having a hypnotic quality about it as soft sound's of tiny little crystal bell's rang in it's background in almost hushed tone's.

"I implore you Tatiana...Come, dance with me..."

Mistress Tatiana
Apr 19th, 2002, 07:48:08 PM
Tatiana had always felt comfortable being in Soth's presence, but his gaze upon her during dinner seemed to penetrate her soul to uneasiness. All throughout her meal she had been fidgeting. Several times she had caught his gaze and held it for a few moments, but each time she quickly averted her eyes downward least he see the restlessness in her eyes.

His request to dance with her took her by surprise. Although the situation had felt uncomfortable, his words seemed to flow through her mind. She was drawn to his mysterious aura like a magnet. How could she refuse such a simple request from someone so humble and generous? "Lord Soth, it would be an honor and pleasure for me to dance with you."

With that, the Knight gently placed his arm around her waist, and the two slowly danced to the melodic music. After some minutes passed, the Knight stopped, took her hand and kissed it gently, never taking his eyes off Tatiana. "Thank you M'lady. Come, let me show you the view on the veranda." Both walked hand in hand through the doors leading out onto the veranda. The full moon cast a delicate silver-blue glow over everything. Tatiana was amazed at what she saw. "What a magnificent view!" Located high above in the Shrine, the veranda offered one of the best views in the Shrine. The Knight smiled at Tatiana. "I knew you would enjoy this place. I often come here when I am deep in thought."

Tatiana looked up at the Knight still holding his hand. "Soth, I really can't thank you enough for what you've done for me. You've been so kind. I don't know how to repay you for your hospitality." Soth took her other hand in his and gently drew her towards him. "M'lady, I want you to understand that you have no need to repay me. All I want is your happiness. You may remain here at the Shrine for as long as you need. You may even make it your home if your heart so desires. Having you here with me brings me great pleasure."

Tatiana slowly leaned into his body and kissed him. The Knight was careful not to allow her to feel his fangs, for he knew that would frighten her. As she pulled away from his lips, she slowly opened her eyes and looked into his ice blue eyes. She smiled and realized She was falling in love with him.

The Knight then gently stroked her cheek and neck, tracing his fingers along her main artery. He longed to taste her sweet blood, but he knew the moment was not right. He would be patient and wait. Being a vampyre allowed him such luxuries.

Death Knight Soth
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:51:40 PM
<font color=red>
Final Chapter:
"The Dark Embrace"

</font color>

A number of months had passed since the time Tatiana and Soth had danced in the Grand Dinning Room. There on the verandah, on that pale moon lit night, Soth could feel Tatiana falling for him, to a darker side, a darker purpose. To a place he had lured her through cunningness and deception, a place he always wanted her to be. In his own wicked way, Soth convincingly demonstrated a false love he had for her. Making Tatiana believe that his words of concern for her, her future and well being was his first and foremost priority. The cruel plot was now near its end course. The plan was winding down and Soth could already taste the sweet blood that would be given to him willingly. She would be his Lover, and he had chosen her long before she even knew of it.

Over the long months, Tatiana's love grew stronger for the one she thought she knew. Soth as well, was becoming more enthralled and infatuated with the jedi padawan woman he had seduced from the home world of Kuat. He too had fallen under a powerful spell. Her beauty and innocence had captured his Vampyre heart. What Soth called love was simply selfishness on his part. His now twisted concept of its true meaning was lost long ago in the ashes of the past. However, Tatiana's love for the Knight was a true love, an innocent love that would soon die with her on the Roon planet far from her cherished home. The sands of time were rapidly dwindling against her. This fateful night would corrupt that which was not meant to be corrupted...

As the eight moons of Roon aligned them selfs on this particularly strange and silent night, Soth made his way quickly towards his bed chamber deep within the ancient structure. Powerful Sith Magic rested on his lips as he moved with stealth and grace through the darkened Shrine halls. Magic that was intended to secure a final outcome! The Shrine was deathly quite as Soth ventured further and deeper into its confines. It was as if the inhabitants of the Keep knew before hand what was soon to take place. Fresh blood glistened on the Vampyre Master’s lips. He had fed a good part of the night and had engorged himself with the sweet nectar from the surrounding villagers that lived fifty kilometers away from the Keep of the Damned. He was their curse, and they were mearly his food for the taking. There was a dark purpose, a darker plot in the way Soth fed in this manner. Tonight would be the long awaited night of passion he looked forward to with the unwary Tatiana. The Queen Mother through Pandora gave her dark blessings to the Death Knight in bestowing the "Gift" upon Tatiana. The "Dark Embrace" would not only grant Tatiana the eternal gift of the damned, it would also spawn a child...A full blooded Vampyre! Twice as strong, and twice as deadly as the two who were about to create it! He would breed with the mortal woman, then "turn" her to ensure the fate of their future to his favor. The sinister plot would not only give birth to a full blooded offspring, but a child born to the Darkside itself!

The double doors opened on their own accord as the Death Knight entered his rest chamber. This area of the Shrine perfectly mimicked that of the lavish surroundings he once knew at the Coven Citadel to the smallest detail. Even the rooms within bore an uncannily resemblance that mirrored the immense scale and size that Saurron his master had graciously granted his apprentice at the Coven years before. Blood red candles dimly lit the chamber room as shadows danced out of sync to their flame. Priceless objects glimmered in the golden bath the candles cast. The room had the familiar scent of roses that lightly fragranced the air. The chamber seemed warm and inviting to the eyes and to the senses. The fireplace was already burning as the Master Vampyre made his way in. The Dark Knight shed his black cloak and powered armor, then made his way over to the collection of rare wine he had collected over his life span.

As Soth uncorked a bottle of the rare wine, his thoughts were stirred with the cryptic words of the Iego Angel, Evangeleen Starbreeze. How she warned the Death Knight not to triffel with the jedi woman and the impending consequences that would be sure to follow if he did. Soth let out a slight chuckle as he recalled the memory of her fateful words to him. Words he wished to forget...

Water's Relaxation ('http://pub57.ezboard.com/fdarkhaven44793frm2.showMessage?topicID=5.topic')

Filling his goblet full, Soth washed them away with a deep swig of the rare meed.

"Even you, my dear Evangeleen, could never understand what I am...Your infinite wisdom falls short of my kind. I do what I am compelled to do...Would you suffer me that much?" Soth then turned to view the large canopy bed in the room. The beautiful canopy was draped with the finest silks that money could buy. The ornately carved wooden banister poles at all four corners of the bed were capped with the symbols of his order...The symbol of the Black Rose Order. Soth’s eyes narrowed over the jeweled goblet as he took another deep sip of the sweet wine. Yes, it was there that that their vile passion he had plotted for so long would take place...It would be there were she would gasp her last mortal breath upon his Vampyre lips. Then, and only then, would she fully be his! Soth slowly walked to the king sized bed. His shirt dropped to the floor as he reached out to the Darkside of the force...

"My dearest love, Tatiana, I call out to you,...My fair dream. I sit here weary at heart. I have been cast into the folds of impatient exile without you, lonely and yearning for your tender touch. Searching for the lips I adore. Suffer me no longer the thought my love...Come to me, I beg of you M'lady. Spare me the evils that invade my mind now. Despair has taken its clammy hold upon me this cold night. Save me from myself!"

The Dark Knight slowly lowered himself to the soft plush bed. His words quickly carried themselves to her open mind to a room not far from his own. Moment's later, Tatiana felt a deep sorrow fall over her that engulfed her person, swallowing the very room she was resting in. Soth's very soul cried out to hers in the darkness of her room. His melancholy words pierced her tender heart like knives that drew blood. Knives that were felt, but were unseen. Tatiana sat up in her bed, looking around to see if he was in her room. It was empty. She too felt an aching loneliness for him. How could she deny his request?

At that very same moment as Tatiana exited her room, making her way to the Knight that called out to her, within the Death Knight's bed chamber, a Roon moth neared one of the many burning candles. Closer, dangerously closer to the light it flew...Drawn to its irresistible call... Until its small scorched body fell to the table below. The blood red candle would now mark the spot like a head stone in a forgotten cemetery...As its tiny body fluttered in the last spasms of death, the Death Knight took another deep sip of his meed, savoring its last sweet drop... He then he smiled wickedly as a faint knock came at his chamber door...

Mistress Tatiana
May 4th, 2002, 05:34:19 PM
Now in tears, Tatiana ran through the dark corridors of the Shrine still in her night gown, overwhelmed by the immense sorrow she felt coming from Soth. She came upon his bed chamber doors and hesitated before knocking. What if this sorrow she felt was nothing more than her imagination? No, it was too strong to be just in her head. She could hear Soth calling out to her. She knocked on his door and called out to him. "Soth? .....Soth are you in there? Please open the door and let me in."

The bed chamber doors slowly opened. Tatiana walked into the dimly lit chamber and there she found Soth sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands in his face, next to him a smashed glass and empty bottle of wine. It was clear to her he had been drinking. "Oh Soth!" She ran to him, tears streaming down her face. She could only imagine how long he had been in this state of mind not realizing that the Knight's sorrow was nothing more than a ploy to lure her to him.

She knelt in front of him placing her hands on his knees. Reaching up to him, she gently caressed his head and spoke in a soft tone. "Soth... please... tell me what's troubling you? Let me help you if I can." Still looking down, he carefully took her hand in his and placed it next to his heart. She could feel the rhythm of each beat and the warmth of his body against her hand. His skin was pale and soft to the touch. She was indeed very much attracted to him.

Soth looked into her teary eyes. "Don't cry M'lady. Let not my weary heart trouble yours." Gently, he wiped the tears from her face. "Soth...?", she asked again. "Please, tell me what's wrong." She cared for him deeply... She loved him.

Death Knight Soth
May 6th, 2002, 04:09:32 PM
A sorrow that was as deep as the Roon sea it's self now filled the chamber room. No longer could Tatiana smell the sweet rose fragrance of the Death Knight, the calling card of the one she loved. In that very moment of it's absence, she could recall all the countless times it filled her mind, soaking into the place were she loved him the most...To the heart of her love she had for him. She always knew he was around as it filled her seance's and excited her knowing he was near, but not this time. Just the cold room about her, and the dreaded sorrow was all she now felt that took it's place. This distressed Tatiana even the more. What she had come to love about that trait in him was no longer present...

Soth Nuevole then slow stood, taking Tatiana by the hand's, pulling her ever so close to him. His Vampyre eye's told the story of heart break and despair within them. His crimson lip's parted but no word's formed as he looked into her searching eye's. How could he tell her want he was? She would never understand. But the Death Knight had not drawn Tatiana to his chamber this night to tell her the truth of his Vampyre soul, he had summoned her there to kill her, give to her the dark gift he had desired to give her for so long...

"I..I cannot M'lady" Soth paused, turning from Tatiana and breaking the momentary embrace they had. Soth slowly made his way to his large oaken desk were he rested the weight of his haggard body with both hand's on it's edge. The Knight that Tatiana grew to love and admire over the short few month's at the Shrine was now nothing more then a broken man in her sight.

Soth's head hung low past his shoulder's as he continued. His painful word's spilled out to her like precious blood, pooling in Tatiana's mind, threatening to drowned them both on the very spot in which they now stood. Tatiana was now nearing the deadly cross road's and the Death Knight was leading her there by the hand!

"There are many thing's about me Tatiana..." Soth let his slow sorrowful word's linger in the air for the moment, letting them soak into the woman's mind for the desired effect.

"Thing's that you would never understand. And if I uttered them to you now my love, it would be certain that I would never see you again." Soth's word's broke into low soft sob's as he finished. And in her mind at the very moment she could hear his broken heart calling out to her own.

"I have always loved you my dark dream...I have always loved you." Came the sweet word's that she had longed to hear from him.

Mistress Tatiana
May 8th, 2002, 03:13:40 AM
Her eyes having dried off began to well up with tears once again; tears not of sorrow, but of joy. She had longed for some time to hear those words from him. Tatiana smiled and approached the Knight she loved. "Soth, I don't know why I didn't say this before. I wasn't sure how you would react to it. I think I was afraid of being rejected by you. I know, it was a foolish thought. I should have known better. You've been so open and honest with me since the day I met you. You've always shown me your love. You've never hidden it from me. I was just too blind to see that until now." She held his hands and looked into his enchanting eyes. "Soth, I love you very much. You've captured my heart in a way no other man has."

Soth was looking straight into her eyes. She could feel his thoughts penetrating into the very fiber of her innermost soul. She was very accustomed to having his thoughts in her mind, and always found comfort in feeling his presence within her. She only wished she could give some comfort back to him. It pained her to see him in this state of mind. She gently stroked his unusually pale but beautiful face as she searched it for answers; answers she knew she would not find. She loved him deeply and wanted so much to help him, to ease his pain. She longed to touch his soul, to reach a part of him she knew not many had touched, a part of his being that experienced great pain. What she did not know was that Soth had no soul, at least not the kind she thought he possessed. "I don't know what it is that is troubling you my Knight. You're right, there are many things about you and your past that I don't understand. You've always been a mystery to me, but I want to understand you better, learn who you are, be a part of you, ...I desire to become one with you my love."

She ran her hands slowly down his neck and chest, letting them come to rest over his heart. Leaning forward, she kissed the spot where it resided. She looked up smiling at him, her heart beaming with the love she held, and whispered in a soft tone. "I love you Soth."

Never taking her eyes off the Knight, she placed her hands on her neckline where the loose midnight blue gown hung delicately from her shoulders. She spoke now with sincere determination. "I want you to have me.... all of me. I am completely yours, body and soul." With that, she pulled the gown gently, letting it slip off her shoulders. The silk material fell lightly to the floor forming a small circle around her feet leaving her standing completely naked in front of Soth, the Knight whom she loved.

Death Knight Soth
May 10th, 2002, 12:09:48 AM
This was the precise moment that Soth Nuevole had maliciously thought out, deceptively acted upon and patently waited for. Tatiana's profession of love to Soth this dreadful night, the willful consummation of her physical body to him was the crowning moment of his achievement. Indeed, this was the defining moment were innocence would be forever lost, never to be to regained again as the darkness closed about the two lover's!...

Within the mind of the Vampyre Master, echo's of wicked laughter could be heard. And somewhere within the mist of the inky black fold's of darkness, awaited the angel of death!

Soth pressed his body next to Tatiana's as he took her in his powerful arm's. Passionate kisses were exchanged, her body quivered as his pale Vampyre hand's ran over the curve's of her beautiful virgin body. There was no escaping the inevitable now...The Dark Knight's cloth's fell to the floor where they became one with hers. Soth kissed her naked form then slowly lifted her in his arm's were he laid her upon the large bed behind them. Shortly there after, moan's of pleasure filled the chamber room as the two lover's became as one.

Soth let his Vampyre teeth ever so lightly trace the main artery of Tatiana's delicate neck, kissing the marked place in which he would choose to bite. The sent of her soft form was sweet, filling his Vampyre sense's. Darkness was about to deliver it's deadly sting. And at the very height of their love making, Soth bore down on the delicate flesh of Tatiana's exposed neck. She gasped as the sudden pain was then mingled with that of utter ecstasy. Tatiana's sweet blood pooled in the Vampyre's mouth where he drank his fill. Tatiana's mind grew weary at each passing moment as she kissed Soth form in return. Tatiana could fill the warmth of her own body growing cold next to his. Soth had know drained her life's blood to the point of death. Slowly, Soth pulled his face only inches away from her. He looked deep into her frightened eye's that questioned him. Tatiana's pale lip's parted as she stared blankly into his. Fear and curtain death were now etched upon her lovely face. And at that very moment, the only word to escaped Tatiana's full lip's was the low whispered word...

"Why?..."

Soth's Vampyre's eye's then narrowed as he continued to hold her dying gaze. Tatiana's naked form trembled under his. The spasm's of death had now taken her hand, never to let go it's fateful grip until mortality was replaced with immortality. Tatiana's precious blood glistened on Soth now parted lip's. She could see his Vampyre teeth as she searched his noble face. The candle light within the chamber room traced the fiery crimson stain as it path it's way slowly down Soth's mouth, running a thin course along his own neck where it pooled in the hollow right above his strong chest.

"I have given to you Tatiana, what can never be taken away from you...In exchange of your life, you will now never suffer, never die a second death...I have given to you what I am...I have drained you my dark dream,...to the point of death..." Soth's frightful word's lingered in Tatiana's fast fading mind.

"Your mortal body will die my love, but you will live!...Only if you take from me what I give you now can that be." Leaning back, Soth straddled Tatiana's naked form. Holding his left wrist out, Soth quickly punctured a vain with the sharp thumb nail of his right hand. He held it out over Tatiana's pale lip's as it dripped along her soft cheek, pitter-pattering as it hit...

"Drink my love,...And live." Soth's even word's were filled with compassion and concern. Soth then held his wrist to her mouth to take...If she refused Soth's invitation to drink from him now, she would eventually die!

Mistress Tatiana
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:02:52 AM
Tatiana had never experienced pleasure nor pain to the degree she had that night. Nothing could have prepared her for the shock of Soth's dagger like teeth piercing into her neck. She felt betrayed.... betrayed by her own lover! A small tear ran down her cheek.

Though her breathing was labored, she managed to part her lips enough to speak just one word. "Why?..." Why was this happening to her... to them? How could he have done what he did after they had professed their undying love for each other? Her fading eyes gazed up at her lover filled with questions.

It was apparent to her that her life was quickly slipping away. Every breathe she attempted to take pierced her lungs. She felt Soth's warm, strong arms pull her now completely cold and limp form against him. She could see his lips moving, answering her, but everything seemed to move in slow motion. She did not understand what he was trying to tell her. How could she die yet live? His words made no sense to her.

She saw the Knight slit his wrist. His blood falling on her cheek felt warm against her frigid skin. As a drop fell along her bottom lip, she felt a tingling sensation surge throughout her body. It seeped into her mouth, pooling on her tongue. It's taste was sweet and energizing. Her heart began to quicken as she suddenly grew a craving for his sweet blood. She wanted more. She HAD to have more. Her eyes began to covet Soth's blood. "More!" Soth smiled as he looked down on her. "As you wish M'lady." He placed the cut in-between her lips where she immediately formed a suction around it, drawing blood out at an incredible speed. Her eyes shut tightly as she took pleasure in the sensation of Soth's sweet blood flowing throughout her body. It's warm energy coursed through her, rejuvenating her withering body. Her appearance slowly began to change. Her skin became like that of porcelain, leaving her lips a shade of blood-red. Her long hair now looked a dark ebony and felt like silk to the touch.

Soth abruptly pulled his wrist away from her as she desperately tried to grab for more, but she was still weak. "No my love. You will have your fill soon enough. Now you must rest and regain your strength for the hunt." Her brown eyes, sparkled like diamonds as she looked upon him in a new perspective. She slowly licked the remains of his blood off her lips as she sat up, still wrapped in his embrace. Her eyes were fixated on the Death Knight. She whispered to him as she gently stroked her hand against his soft face in awe of his radiance. "Soth,.... you are so beautiful. I've always seen you as such, but not to this degree." She looked about the room in wonderment as she realized
everything looked different now. She looked back into his crystal blue eyes. "My sweet love, Soth. I don't understand what has just taken place, but I know you have bestowed upon me a rare gift. Thank you my love." He pulled her into himself as they exchanged a long passionate kiss.

http://sothschamber.clanpages.com/tatiana/Tsig02.jpg

Death Knight Soth
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:16:13 PM
Before the mortal body of Tatiana passed into the hand of oblivion...Soth let his pale Vampyre finger's slip through her long soft hair on both sides of her delicate face...The Death Knight trying to soothe Tatiana's dying pain for the moment as his finger tip's caress her scalp at his soft loving touch. Their naked body's pressed closely togather as if were the last time they would ever enbrace again. A part of Soth still remained attached to the long distant past as he looked deeply in her fading eye's...Soth nobility for a moment surfaced like a bad conscious telling him of the heinous sins he had just committed against the jedi woman in his arm's..."Why?..." Tatiana whispered as he life force dwindled...

"I...I love you Tatiana..." Soth own word's stung his mind as he uttered the hollow word's that now tore at his divided heart...Soth closed his deep blue eye's as he kissed her ever so softly...Tatiana's cheek's were moist with bitter tear's that began to form into diamond's as they fell...Then she fed from him...Taking from him the life essence that would transform her into what he had become...A Creature of the Damned!...

"We are those who see with open eye's the mysteries that no other's can ever see Tatiana...The beauty and the horror's are now for us to behold without restraint...And to control it as we see fit." Soth pulled back from her as she licked her crimson lip's, still stained with his blood.

Tatiana: "I want more!" Tatiana demanded, looking at Soth with a seductive look now etched upon her lovely face that seemed to glow with a refreshed vibrance.

"No my love,...You will have your fill soon enough." Soth replied in a low whisper, his wound on his wrist already healing at a rapid pace. The pang's of subtle regret were already forming in Soth's mind as he looked upon her transformed beauty...When he had first met with Tatiana she already possessed a beauty that was far for any other mortal woman he had ever laid eye's upon...Now Tatiana exuded a comeliness that no word's could describe...But what of her mortal heart? What had truly changed within her being the Death Knight pondered as he continued to behold her countenance...But he knew that had died with her as well...As it had with him so long ago. The price to immortality had now been paid in full...Forever bonded in the embrace of passion...

Soth turned his head from her as he looked away...A deep sorrow filled the room as he was cursed to remember...He now had the weight of her mortal death upon his shoulder's...A mortal heart that would always remind him of his selfish game's he had played to attain it...