PDA

View Full Version : You called?

Javier Enfer
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:22:04 AM
Javier waited in the great all to the establishment, the rooms smell was rank with the stench of the dead it was hardly a smell Javier had come used to quite yet. Javier was here on invite, how they found him was anyones guess, who it actually was who wanted to see him was a mystery to Javier.However, he had come on request of the Shrine and in respect to his own 'Race' he gladly accepted with honor, perhaps they wanted to have a word with him with is latest antics of stalking the great Taylor Millard...but who knew about his activities there?

All he could do now...was wait.

Alana Stormcloud
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:36:54 AM
Alana entered the room where one of her own kind waited. He had been invited because the Shrine was curious about those who had not been turned in the fold. She studied the vampire and found him to be a strong presence, sure of who he was and respectful of others like him.

"It is a pleasure to have you here brother." Alana's powerful presence filled the room. Her beauty enhanced by the blood in her veins.

Javier Enfer
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:42:23 AM
' M..m...my queen!' bellowed Javier quite stunned by both her presence and her physical beauty. He had not expected the queen of the dead to walk into the room. He knew she was here...but...for him to be in her presence was a outstanding honor. Javier quickly bent down onto one knee and lowerd his head in respect to her the blood in his viens pulsing madly 'How may i help you my queen?

Alana Stormcloud
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:49:47 AM
"I called you here because the time has come for the accession of one we call Crichton. I Know you do not know of him but he is deadly to all vampires that wander this galaxy. You being on your own is a dangerous thing, he seeks to kill all of us. I offer you my blood Javier. I offer it so that you might call on us in a time of need. If you have need of us or we have need of you my blood will link you to the Shrine." Her eyes glimmered in the shadows that seemed to cling to her. Her lips parted as her eye teeth extended. the delicate fold of her lip welled with a drop of blood where they pierced...

Javier Enfer
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:54:14 AM
'I...i cannot ask of this from you my Queen, to have you royal blood within my veins means in return i would willingly give you my protection and total loyalty...i cannoy give you that burdan of me...' He said purring affraid of questioning her judgement but also telling her the truth, he would gladly give his 'life'to her at a flick of a button.

Alana Stormcloud
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:59:13 AM
"Javier all vampires are in a sense family and that is as it should be. What you offer me is what I will offer you. That is as it should be. My blood will protect you when you call. As I may have need to call you. It is a gift that I wish for you to take." With that Alana slit the side of her neck, her precious blood poured into the hollow of her throat. "Do not let this go to waste Javier." Her voice was soft and devoid of emotion but her eyes glimmered with excitement...

Javier Enfer
Oct 7th, 2002, 09:46:56 PM
Javier rised to his feet looking rather bewilderd, he looked deep into her her eyes for a few moments and then advanced on her slowly so that they were chest to chest together. He paused for a moment as he reared his toplip to reveal two large canine fangs that could very easerly peirce the flesh of his queen so easierly.

He felt no fear no and lightly kissed her neck in the spot in a few moments he wouldsink his fangs into with excitement.

Alana Stormcloud
Oct 7th, 2002, 09:54:35 PM
Alana tipped her head back her eyes slipping closed. It was a rare and exotic gift when to vampires shared there blood. It bonded them deeply together and it was a bond that remained unbreakable except by death. She hissed softly as she felt the tip of his teeth touch her throat. "Drink Javier.." She whispered softly. Her own teeth extended fully in preparation for her taste of him...