PDA

View Full Version : Tempations of the Night.

Airyln Reshan
May 3rd, 2002, 07:34:02 PM
She stood there. In all her glory, the child of darkness well the darkness she knew. The people she stood before knew the true darkness. They knew the power. They would know her....

Her black skin tight clothes illuminated her pale body. Her long hair floowed the the rivers of blood each one of the people here had seen. She waited and watched...

Alana Stormcloud
May 3rd, 2002, 10:39:19 PM
Alan moved through the halls swiftly. She had sensed a visitor in the Shrine. Alana wanted to get to her first before Kin sensed her. He had no love of humans wandering his new home. He had told her the reason and she understood but she just wanted to make sure this visitor was greeted before any sentence was dolled out.

Stepping into the candle lit room Alana paused and studied the woman. She was a sight to behold a beauty wrapped in darkness, body and soul. Alana grinned.

"Is there something I can do for you?" Alana asked softly, she did not want to scare her out of her skin. Though she didn't think the fear would stay from her long when she found out she had walked into a den of Vampyres....

Nicholas Kain
May 4th, 2002, 07:59:14 PM
Nicholas looked at the newcomer from the rafters above her. He had been about ready to jump down and "greet" the newcomer but had sensed Alana and decided to wait and watch.

Instead of dropping down he hid in the shadows and watched as Alana approached, although he was hiding his presence as best as possible, Nicholas knew it was only a matter of time before Alana would sense him and look up.

Though when she did, all she would see was a glint of light from his sword as he held it pointed straight down, it's point directly above the newcomers head.

Airyln Reshan
May 7th, 2002, 05:32:05 PM
The chill of the man from above had no effect on Ariyln. She heard the light foot steps of Alana. Turning to face her and then hearing her words. Airyln smiled, she was stunning.

Alana had eloquent eyes, a smile like no other, and her fine rare, beauty... it emanated from her. Then the power this one held, she could not even hold it back.

" I have come here because something or ...someone has called me here. My dreams show a man tall, powerful, deadly. He adorns a cape of black. His face I have yet to see. "

Alana Stormcloud
May 8th, 2002, 01:35:52 PM
Alana glanced up at Kain her eye's crinkled slightly at the sight of him. He balanced there without expression. Alana opened her mind to him and found him thinking of death. The new comers death to be exact.

"Hold Kain, if she is having dreams then someone from here is calling out to her. Has maybe invited her here for some reason."

Alana flicked her eyes back to the lovely woman a small smile played at the corners of Alana's mouth.

"There are four such men here, I can rule out one but it could be one of the other three. Can I offer you a drink perhaps well we wait for them to come? It should not take them to long to answer my call." She offered inclining her head toward a chair.

"Please be seated ." Alana opened her mind to her Shrine brothers calling out for them and telling them what she had heard from the lady.

"Soth, Jedah and yes you Kain please meet me in the parlor. It seems we have a visitor that has been dreaming of one of you." She suppressed a small chuckle. Sitting down next to the woman she poured herself a glass of blood wine.

"What would you like to drink my dear and tell me of yourself well we wait for my Shrine brothers if you would." She said softly her eyes locked onto the girls....

Nicholas Kain
May 8th, 2002, 06:30:36 PM
Kain heard her, but he didn't move. He knew noone from his past would ever be able to track him here. For all they know they he was dead and it was going to stay that way until he deemed there was a reason for it.

Looking down he caught Alana's eye from the darkness.

"Me call out to a mortal? You should know better than even suggesting something like that. She is no friend of mine, nor someone I have any reason to have any contact with. She is none of my concern unless she has a tattoo on one of her forearms."

Airyln Reshan
May 8th, 2002, 07:03:49 PM
Airyln took the offered seat and smiled. She looked over at Kain.

" Don't worry little one its not you. "

She watched the one called Alana, take a chales of blood wine. The smell was much of a pure red wine. Not wanting to be under any kind of mind changing drinks Airyln opted for just a plan glass of Ice water and some lemon.

" I am no one really, born, raised, and breed. That is about all. But then about a year ago maybe less time. I heard him... I felt the chill of his touch upon my skin. The flicker of his cape in the wind. Then the power and seductive lure in his voice. All he ever said was " We are the Damned." The word Damned lingered in my ears every time he said it. After that the warmth returned to my skin, and he was gone. "

Nicholas Kain
May 8th, 2002, 08:23:15 PM
"Be glad it was not me who called on you. For the only place I welcome a mortal is to their death.

Remember of what I have told you my mistress, do not trust a mortal looking for Vampyres."

With his final words of warning Nicholas disapeared into the darkness. He had warned Alana of the possible threat to Vampyres, whether she heeded his words was up to her now.

Alana Stormcloud
May 9th, 2002, 11:56:47 AM
Alana listened to her Shrine brother Kain and heeded his words well. She knew if one of the watchers found there way into the house of the Damned they would be killed instantly. Alana also felt that the ones who watched the vampyres would not do anything as foolish as that.

Listening to the exchange between Kain and the mortal woman she frowned slightly. Kain was right about being careful.

"Perhaps you can stay close by Kain to listen and watch. You do know more about the watchers than anyone here and would be the one to spot them first." She said softly to his mind. Keeping a tight lock on the thoughts that she sent o Kain, so anyone that might try to force probe there thoughts would only meet a blank slate.

"The others should arrive soon. Jedah Lynch and Lord Soth are at times busy but they have my message and will be here when they can. I can show you to a room if you would perhaps like to refresh yourself or rest." Alana asked with a cool smile...

Death Knight Soth
May 9th, 2002, 09:11:01 PM
Alana knew immediately that the Death Knight had arrived when he had. But Soth's Vampyre eye's had already witnessed the entrance of the two women long before they had arrived in the lavish parlor. Soth had heard every word spoken, even the hidden thought's of the woman that sat next to Alana. Only now did the Master Vampyre make his presence known to them...

The all familiar sent of sweet rose's filled the chamber, the distinct calling card of the Soth Nuevole himself. A deep bone chilling cold pervaded over the two women as they sat and talked in low tone's. A strange sorrow that was without word's touched their mind's from the shadow's beyond...Even Alana herself was not immune to this dreaded despair that was accompanied by the cold that made her Vampyre skin crawl. He was close, very close!

Emerging from the darkest shadow's, Soth made his way to the outlander. His dark blue eye's were transfixed on Airyln's as he approached her. His movement was smooth and even, seemly gliding rather then walking. As Soth came to stand in front of Airyln Reshan, he slightly bowed to her. Then taking her by the hand in his own, Soth placed a soft gentle kiss upon it.

"I am Soth Nuevole M'lady... " Came the Knight word's in an almost seductive tone. Soth fierce blue eye's were still on hers, looking through her, studying her like an open book. Then the Shrine Vampyre slowly trailed his eye's over to Alana's own.

Alana, my sister...Shall I fetch a servant and have him pour wine for our guest?" Even though there was wine present, Soth always had other's serve him and guest's of the Shrine hand and foot? Anything else was simply unacceptable. Airyln knew instantly that the man that stood before her was groomed for such adequacy that he was displaying and more then likely he was of royalty himself.

Jedah Lynch
May 21st, 2002, 05:44:10 PM
He had rested after a long day of feasting.

Tearing the throats out from a small group of teens who had dared to camp too close to the Shrines location. He had paid them a visit. He had brought them death. Had stolen their souls and gave them oblivion.

Rich warm blood was his reward.

Blood that gave him strength.

Gave him power in his undead state.

It gave him continued existence where normal food and drink was not enough, not nearly sufficient for his body any longer since his change long ago.

Taking the life of a person was nothing new to him. He had done it on countless occasions. Ending the life of a person before he had become one of the undead was simple enough, when he had become a vampyre it meant killing was another way to obtain the blood he needed to keep going.

Once he had hated the dark gift.

Had almost gone insane from it.

Until he embraced it.

During the days sleep or when he went into meditation states his mind reached out seeking its limits. It flew to the minds of some feeding on their dreams. Turning sweet memories into nightmares. At times he would make the dreams of some fantasy. A moment of bless and coldness that warmed the skin and showed new truths and perceptions to the mind.

The call came to him than as he opened an cold eye glaring and raised. Blood on his bottom lip was a mere dried crust that he brushed away and stood freely. Reaching over to his desk he plucked forth a dark cloak and flung it around his shoulders. There was a call to heed and he would not fail that call.

As he approached the parlor he noted there were three of his fellow members waiting. Alana, Soth and the other one that Alana had hunted down for him. That man called Kain, the Sith vampyre had not gotten to know the man much. He was a sullen silent one unless provoked. Lynch respected that unless circumstances made it otherwise.

There was another. One that he knew to be familiar and yet not. A mortal amidst the damned. Among the undead who could take her blood for their feast if they so wished it. Ariyln he knew her name to be as he made his way into the room and stood there staring at the pale woman with his piercing green eyes.

Airyln Reshan
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:13:26 PM
She heard the voice of Soth. It was not the same as the one in her memories. Nor the Vision she had pulled towards him. She heard his request for wine. She smiled slightly.

" Wine is not needed my dear Sir. "

Her eyes danced in the darkness as she looked upon him, he was a looker. Then like everytime, the feeling washed over her. He was here somewhere. The chill in the air let her know it. But then again so did the felling she got when the air brushed her skin. His eyes burned upon her. He knew her name, yet still she didnt know his....

She turned to see where the felling was from. As she turned she saw a man. His eyes where dazzling, controling, just like every other time she had seen them in her mind.

" Its you..."

Was all she could get out.

Death Knight Soth
Jul 3rd, 2002, 10:04:50 PM
The Death Knight slowly walked to stand directly behind Airyln were she sat. He leaned in over her exposed shoulder as he took his time in doing so. The fragrance of her hair was like of the sweetest honey suckle on Roon, her skin was like the finest Averian porcelain. Airyln exuded every thing a Vampyre was, their beauty, their magnificence, yet she was mortal.

"And tell me more in whom might this fortunate caller be that grace's your dream's m'lady..." Soth's smooth voice creased her senses like the softest of silk's as he whispered to her.

"Can you see his shadowed face now as he stand's in your quarter's? Can you feel his breath upon you while you sleep, calling your name?" Soth's presence lingered a bit longer near Airyln before the feeling subsided between the two...The Death Knight then pulled away from the guest as she turned to view him. A subtle smile played on his lip's as there eye's locked once again.

Airyln Reshan
Sep 27th, 2002, 12:36:47 PM
Images danced within her mind. The felling was of nothing felt before. The man stalked her like an animal his words piercing her mind and her sensations.

The chill of the air and the smells of the area increased.

His voice softly rang in her ears like a lovers touch upon the skin. He had asked about her caller. But then again she knew nothing of her caller. Yet. Just something that brought her here, and to these people. Her answers had to be here.

His eyes percing hers.... She had to shake her head to lose the trance like state he left her within...

" I have told you all I know of the man who stalks my dreams. "

She still felt the man there....but she could not see him. For all she knew it was Soth. But she knew those who Soth had stalked never could resist the temtation of the man. Hell she could hardly do so now. The only thing stopping her was the fact that she wanted to know who the stalker of her dreams was.

Death Knight Soth
Sep 27th, 2002, 03:06:00 PM
Moment's after the jeweled chalice was placed before Airyln, the summon servant's poured the much desired blood meed that curbed the veracious appetite's of the Damned. The crimson liquid glistened in the candle light as a silence lofted over the large sitting parlor...

With a stately stride, the Death Knight took his place at the enormous oaken table that seated forty guest's at one time. Hurriedly the pale servant's attended to the Vampyre's as they were commanded too. Roon fruit's and other fresh delicacy's filled the central part of the huge sitting table. Food that would never be touched, eatables that were placed there night after night. A cruel but tantalizing reminder of what mortality was once like when such thing's were possible.

After everything was to the Death Knight's liking, Soth with his gloved hand shoed away the remainder of the seneschal's from the parlor chamber. With a slow subtle purpose in his eye's, Soth's piercing gaze fell on Airyln, studying her as she sipped her meed from the golden goblet. It was his darker intention to keep what was hidden for another time. His purpose was quite simple however, it was more satisfying when time unraveled the truth, to let uncertain fate whittled it's own course.

"M'lady,...You are most cordially invited to stay here amongst your brethren, it would be an honor." Soth slightly nodded to Airyln, his blue eye's sparkled in the candle light as he continued.

" I will see to it personally that a room is prepared for you...If you wish it so." The fragrant scent of roses seemed to dissipate as Soth finished his sentence in low tone's. Oddly, Airyln found his word's haunting, disturbing in some sense, as if somehow she had heard them before. Soth's gracious invitation that he had presented to her slowly washed over her mind like an awakening dream. And as she fumbled to discern the meaning of it all, the thought left her as it too faded like the faint perfume that lofted on the air...

"If you wish it so..." His silken word's and their indiscernible meaning, the dark invite...This was the Temptation's of the Night!

Airyln Reshan
Sep 27th, 2002, 04:31:25 PM
She had been sitting there. And he had moved about the room. Making everything to her likeing. It was odd but something made her stay. The goblet sitting before her begged her to drink from it. Then her small hands slinked around it and she then lifted it from the table and drank from the goblet.

The color of her eyes, dimminished into a pale unseen color as the Death Knight spoke to her. There was nothing she really could do, his words left her in a trance that she could never really break. His offer to stay took her by no surprise, and she had little to say to it. Like she could say no to that Man.... Man was he a Man? At one time in his life yes but now???

Her nose picked up the hint of rose as the man left the room. Slowly she stood and followed as if on some kind of leash. She knew it could mean her fate but then again it ment her life as well. What else had she come to know?

Her life was nothing more then finding the man who ruled her dreams, her sleep, her mind...

So she follwed in toe behind the man.

Death Knight Soth
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:39:35 PM
After the group excused them self's, Soth walked with a stately stride to the large arch way that led from the Grand Parlor then paused for Airyln to catch up. Ornately carved figure's of marble loomed overhead in a frozen state that the master craftsmen had left them so long ago. Their reptilian bodies slithering down either side's of the ribbed arc, their impish expression's seemed to carry a threatening demeanor and the hollow of their eye's socket's were set with the finest of Roon stone jewel's, glistening in the faint torch light, yet seemingly following their every movement.

The Death Knight held out his arm for the woman to take as she approached him somewhat reluctantly. Soth let a pleasant smile etch it's way across his ashen face, trying to comfort Airyln's hesitant posture. Questioning voices within her mind, within her thought's cried out to be vanquished, to be subdued with a knowledge of who it was that eluded her...Theses thought's captured the Dark Knight's attention as they hung in Airyln's mind like the marble creature's high above them...

"Malady, Come with me if I may be so bold to say...I will put to rest your darkened inquiries of who it is that has called upon you...Perhaps we can further discuss the matter on the outer rotunda." Soth gestured smoothly with his other hand to a hallway that led to a lage balcony that overlooked the melancholy landscape of Roon.