PDA

View Full Version : Uknown Race, Unknown Place. (open)

Locke
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:32:10 PM
Locke snorted as he looked at the sign to this place.

<font color=green>"Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill.</font> Original."

He walked up to the door only to be stopped by an NRF guard asking him to hand over any weapons before entering, Locke reached into his pockets and removed a top and handed it to the guard, making the man laugh and hand it back to Locke.

"You can keep your toy kid." the guard said, chuckling. Locke just shrugged, and handed a Vibro knife to the guard and strode into the bar. Locke quickly looked around for an empty seat, he found one at the bar and half-ran to get it before someone else. He sat, a bored expression on his face, as he sighed and muttered something that no one sitting by him understood, except one word.......

"*mutter*Jedi*mutter*"

imported_Terran Starek
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:49:30 PM
"Hello and welcome," a voice behind him spoke in a very warm tone. A very regular sized man stood behind him, his blonde hair messily strewn across his head. He leaned across the being before him, ordering a water from the bar. Leaning against it, he faced the one he addressed. He flashed a warm and welcoming smile.

"My name is Terran Starek. What is yours?" He extended a hand to the odd looking stranger and thoughtfully looked over his appearance. He was very different than anyone he had seen around here. There were many different beings and races that frequented Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill, and he craved to learn as much form each as he could.

Locke
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:23:34 AM
Locke took the man's hand and shook it.

"My name? Hrm.....People just call me 'Locke'...I guess you can too." He quickly pushed a strand of hair to rest behind a pointed ear, and smiled slightly to Terran.

Judas Escariot
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:00:22 PM
Sat at the bar overhearing the conversation...

Dis Katon
Nov 10th, 2002, 04:01:49 PM
Dis sat in a table not far off from the 2 men. He was leaning forward over the table, with his hands in his hair and with a drink by his side.

He noticed he needed to refresh his drink so he got up and walked over to the bar and asked the bar tender for another one.

On the way back to his table he stopped in front of the 2 men's table and said
"Hello, mind if I join you two?"

imported_Terran Starek
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:18:46 PM
Terran turned to greet the one who had just spoken.

"Not at all, my friend. Please. Sit." He motioned to a stool that had just emptied next to Locke. The more company, the merrier, he thought. He smiled to the new one and turned back to Locke.

"I am pleased to meet you, Locke. What brings you to the Master Yohgurt's Bar and Grill?" He smiled and asked inquisitively.

Locke
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:48:36 PM
"Ni na sina...Because I wish to be here...."

Locke yawned, quite bored, and then his stomach growled.

"Heh..." He looked up, grinning. "What do you recommend to eat here Mr. Terran?"

imported_Terran Starek
Nov 12th, 2002, 07:33:44 PM
Terran smiled as his own stomach growled.

"There are many tantalizing cousines here. I, however, would suggest the pancakes with namana sauce. Excellent, I assure you." It was his favorite breakfast, and he could eat breakfast anytime. He took a seat of his own next to Locke.

"Where are you both from?" He asked, calling the server droid over to take their orders.

Dis Katon
Nov 12th, 2002, 08:28:04 PM
He smiled and said "I was rasied around here"