PDA

View Full Version : This is where I live(Rosie and open)

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:45:35 AM
Continued from here (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=24517) .

Wei led Rosie to the Living Quarters and held open the door with his foot. His hands were busy eating still. One hand held the disposable bowl, and his other hand held his chopsticks.

"Come on in. We'll go to the floor where I live and I will show you what the rooms are like."

Rose Linn
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:57:34 AM
Rose entered and glanced around. She was even more unsure of herself now. Wei seemed to not like her at all. She was still hurt he had knocked her hand away from touching him.

"It is a beautiful place." Her uncertain eyes looked back at him.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:55:29 PM
"And it's big." Wei smiled and motioned for them to go to the turbolift. "We'll go up to my floor and you can see my room. Most rooms start out pretty sparsely furnished, but it's not usually too hard to make it more like home."

Wei hit a button and the turbolifet door opened, and they got in.

Rose Linn
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:27:14 PM
"It is very big here. A lot different from my home town." She said wistfully. She was becoming more home sick with each moment that passed. She had thought she would get a warmer greeting from Wei. Perhaps her memories were fonder than his.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 10th, 2002, 05:32:40 PM
Wei shrugged. "On our floor, people are very social. You can meet some of the people there."

Angelica Shin
Nov 10th, 2002, 07:14:49 PM
The sound of knuckles cracking was heard from a nearby doorway. She stepped out in front of Wei and Rosie.

"Hi......." She smiled slightly, and pushed the black framed glasses up her noise.

"Who is this girl Hun?"

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 10th, 2002, 07:23:35 PM
Wei smiled. "She's a person from when I was little." Wei's voice was a happy. innocent tone.

Wei's heart was fit to burst as he hugged his wife. "I missed you so much! Have you returned to the GJO?" he asked her, kissing her on the cheek.

"I thought you would never come back to me. I love you so much." Wei wiped away a tear before it could creep down his face and released Ange.

"Rosie, this is Angelica Shin. My wife. Angelica, this is Rosie, Rosie and I used to play together. Rosie liked to pull my hair." Wei laughed a little and took Ange's hand.

Rose Linn
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:42:51 PM
Rose's face took on a look of utter disappointment. Wei's mother had not told her he was married. Which surprised Rose. She smiled politely and bowed. "It is a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Shin." She said in a tight voice. Her eyes obviously showing jealousy. The girl had not taken Wei's name, perhaps their marriage was a tenuous one." Rose could only hope.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:44:03 PM
Wei smiled. "Ange, honey, Rose thinks she might join the GJO, but she wanted to see the facilities first. I thought I could show her around here, then the academy, and if she wants to join, I thought I would take her over to the Recruitment Center to have her meet Master Xazor. Would you like to come?"

Wei looked at the doorway Ange had come from. "So, we are at our room already. Rosie, feel free to look about. Most other rooms here are about the same size, and come equipped with a bed about like the one that is in the room. Everything else you need to supply yourself."

Angelica Shin
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:14:06 PM
She just huffed.

"I have business with the council, but I'd be happy to spar Miss Rose later........If she joins of course."

She quickly kissed Wei on the cheek, and grinned.

"Have fun with your friend, be back later."

She turned so her back is facing Wei and Rose waved and headed off.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:54:24 PM
Wei smiled at the kiss. "She will be pretty busy. I'm afraid I can;t show you the council chambers that she mentioned until you become a member of the Greater Jedi Order. Whenever you are ready we will go to the Academy."

Rose Linn
Nov 12th, 2002, 04:24:26 PM
"She was um nice to meet." Rose said wit a somewhat hesitant smile. She watched her walk off, a look of surprise on her face. "Spar? What does she mean Spar?" She said almost under her breath.

"I think I will wait a bit and get o know people and see if I can become accustomed to this Before I join Wei." She just could not bring herself to commit. Now that she new Wei was married, it put an even bigger damper on it.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 12th, 2002, 04:31:58 PM
Wei smiled. "Ange is a Saiyajin. She likes fighting alot. A spar is like fighting. Except it's only for practice. She'll want to go full contact with you no doubt. Grandpa would have thrown her around like a rag doll if he had been able to spar with her."

Wei looked at Rose. "So, do you still want to see the Academy, or do you want to wait?"

Rose Linn
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:19:08 PM
Rose pursed her lips as thought about what Wei said. "Why would she wish to fight me? I think I will wait Wei. It seems very violent around here. I have trained some with hand to hand but I find it very unlady like." She smiled at Wei as she spoke, trying to take the sting from her words.

"Will you show me around the grounds? If you are not busy." Her eyes roamed over his face, she had always been attracted to him and it seemed time had not diminished that for her.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:36:46 PM
Wei shrugged. "Sure thing. We'll go to the gardens. Come on, this way."

Wei led Rosie the rest of the way down the hall to another turbolift, which they took to the bottom floor.

"Through this back door here," Wei said, opening the door for her.

Rose Linn
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:14:53 AM
Rose stepped through the door. A pleased smile tilted her big eyes at the corners. "What a beautiful day." She slipped her arm through his. "So tell me what you do here Wei, and what it is like to be a Jedi. Are all the masters nice?" She cocked her head to the side and looked at him, her eyes flirting with him.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:12:49 PM
Wei looked at the garden. Pathways made from large stones, flowers arranged just so, ponds created holding all manners of colorful fish by some Jedi long ago.

"What do I do? Practice the Force mostly, go to the Bar and Grill. I like all the teachers here. My teacher is Navaria Tarkin. My friends were all taught by Maia Tharrin, and she is nice. All of the Knights and Masters have all been very patient with us Padawans as far as I have been able to tell."

Rose Linn
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:20:25 PM
Rose walked beside him, happily viewing everything he was showing her. She was more pleased at being by his side than anything.

"It all sounds very nice Wei. The grounds are very welcoming. What did you think of me when we were young Wei?" She asked out of the blue.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:27:09 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow at the question.

"I thought you were the most confusing, strangest girl I had ever met. Always pulling my hair. I thought you were mean too. Grandpa said you liked me but I didn;t believe it. You don;t be mean to people you like. Right?" Wei told the truth, as he always did.

"What was it about my hair that made you have to pull it all the time?"

Rose Linn
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:39:49 PM
Rose's eyes widened at his response. Her small hand came up and blocked the small chuckle. "Well, Your grandpa was right. I did like you A lot and I jut thought it a good way to get your attention. I was a very wild little thing. You hair? Well, I always have liked he way it felt, so soft and long. It is still very nice Wei." She smiled and blushed.

Anyone could see she still liked him...

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:49:36 PM
Wei smiled. "Thanks, Rosie. And you were pretty wild. Kids teased me becuase you would rough house with me and I never fought back. But Grandpa would have been angry if I had hurt you."

Rose Linn
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:00:04 PM
"I have changed a lot from the child I used to be. I only did those things because I like you Wei." She did not realize she had said like instead of liked. She did still hold the same feelings for him. He had not changed his values, and he was the most handsome man she had ever seen.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 14th, 2002, 05:06:24 PM
"Well, it still hurt. I can;t remember a single day I did not have a headache from where you yanked so hard on my hair."

They walked about in the garden. "So, how do you like it so far?"

Rose Linn
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:47:36 AM
Rose's full lips pursed slightly at his answer. "I am sorry I was such a bad little girl Wei. But I am very different now, if you will just give me a chance to prove it. "She smiled at his, her big eyes searched his face.

"It is nice here Wei."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:57:54 PM
"I'm glad you like it. And apology accepted."

Wei shrugged. She had nothing to prove to him as long as she didn;t pull his hair.

"So, we can continue here, or we can seee the academy."

Rose Linn
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:11:11 AM
"Thank you Wei." She smiled and slipped her arm back into his, pressing the side of her body close. "Show me more of the gardens Please. They are very beautiful."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 18th, 2002, 04:14:00 PM
Wei shrugged and led her deeper into the gardens. He had heard rumors of a hedge maze, but no one had ever seen it. He wondered if he could find it. Now that he thought about it, Wei had never seen the entire gardens area before. But now was a good time to see it.

"Let's go, then," Wei said, turning down a path made of round stones.

Rose Linn
Nov 21st, 2002, 12:34:28 PM
Rose walked next to him. Her eyes taking in the beauty of the garden. But her eyes often strayed to Wei. Her heart beat a little faster every time she looked at him. She did not have much experience with the force so her thoughts became loud and clear to Wei. She did not know how to block what she was thinking at all.

"I have always loved you. He is so handsome and honorable." She thought to herself. Rose wanted to voice her feelings but she was afraid he would hate her for it.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 21st, 2002, 12:58:20 PM
Wei sensed a kind of nervousness from Rosie as they walked.

"Rosie, why are you so nervous? We won;t get lost. Even though the gardens are pretty big."

Wei had put the hedge maze in the back of his mind and turned a corner, entering the very hedge maze he was no longer trying to find.

"Well what do you know?" Wei said. "Looks like we found that hedge maze." Wei laughed a loud, hearty laugh. "I never seen this place before."

Rose Linn
Nov 26th, 2002, 10:07:45 AM
One thing about Rose's family was they were brutally honest. But she found herself pausing at his question. She wanted to answer him truthfully but was afraid he would reject her. Rose did not want to lose his friendship, even if she wanted more.

"I am not afraid of getting Lost Wei." She answered in the only way she could skirt around the question.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 1st, 2002, 06:11:10 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow. "Well, good for you."

Suddenly Wei began to laugh. He laughed and laughed until he fell on the ground. He just could not stop.

"Rose....Rosie..." He said trying to catch his breath as his laughter began to slow down. "Help up...please." He held out his hand so she could help pull him up.

Rose Linn
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:19:00 AM
Rose laughed with Wei. It made her heart swell to be with him and to hear his laughter. Rose grabbed his hands and they both began to giggle so hard that she lost her footing and tumbled onto his already fallen form.

She gasped slightly at the contact, a blush heating her face. Her mouth was only inches from his. Rose was usually very shy when it came to boys, and was doubly shy when it came to Wei. So even her next words surprised her. "Can I kiss you Wei?"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:04:34 PM
Wei's train of thought was lost in the confusion of him and Rosie tumbling to the ground in a heap.

"Sure," he said absent-mindedly as he looked at the sky.

Angelica Shin
Dec 5th, 2002, 04:49:00 PM
Oh sure, jealousy is bad, stalking is bad, but damnit! She has a good reason! A little white lie so she could follow her Husband and his 'childhood friend' to make sure nothing happened, but now something was! She growled slightly as she stepped around the hedge she was hiding behind, saw Wei and Rose in a heap and got a shocked look across her face.

"WEI! WHY I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD DO SUCH A THING!!!"

Tears almost brimming the edges of her green-eyes, she brought her hands to her face and started to wheep uncontrolably.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 5th, 2002, 05:00:01 PM
Wei snapped back to reality.

"Do what?" Wei didn't understand. Then he saw Rosie on top of him.

"Huh? Oh. I had one of those laughing fits, you know how I am sometimes, and asked Rosie to help me up. Then when she tried to help me up, it kind of worked in reverse. Then I looked at the sky. Such a pretty blue, you know?"

Wei sat up, pushing Rosie off of her and went over to his weeping wife. Wei used his sleeve to dry her eyes. "No need be sad. I made you a promise, remember? I promised that I would love you, and only you until the day I die. I never break my promises. You know that."

Wei gave her a hug and patted her on the back. "I'm sorry I made you cry. I didn;t mean to. Honest."

Rose Linn
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:22:50 PM
Rose growled silently under her breath at the untimely interruption. A look of utter sadness crossed her face. She felt bad for Wei's wife. She also felt hurt that her love for Wei would go unnoticed. He had pushed her away for his wife, and though she did not blame him, it still hurt deeply.

Rose turned away from the scene of Wei comforting her. Tears stung her own eyes. She walked away without looking back. Though in her heart she still hoped she had a chance with the friend she had loved forever.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:14:51 PM
Wei heard Rosie leaving. He was Rosie's host and was bound by honor to accompany her and make sure she was happy. But he also had a duty to his wife. Wei did not know what to do, so he did what he had always done: nothing.