PDA

View Full Version : Just flow with it. (Xazor)

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:40:31 AM
Wei sat at the bar in the bar and grill, enjoying some shrimp lo mein. He had asked Xazor to come talk to him. Wei wanted to help Xazor, but his first attempt was hasty, and not very well-thought out. It was Wei's biggest flaw. His simple way of thinking sometimes led him to do things that were a little over the top.

"I have to work on that, Grandpa. Xazor does too. We all do."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:46:47 PM
A figure clad in black flowing robes entered the Bar and Grill without speaking a word or revealing her face. Her hood was drawn up over her head and the only thing visible through the shadows were her bright cyan eyes. Moving through the crowd she found the booth which she was looking for.....Wei's. Her eyes met his momentarily before she bowed her head and sat down across from him, slipping her right hand up to removed her hood. Sighing, she rested her eyes upon him; they appeared more gentle than they had in the past as she was coming to realize her mistakes and downfalls.

"Greetings Wei.....I'm so sorry about the other day.....I'm hoping you can forgive me and we can move on as friends. You wished to see me and so I have come....even though I have an idea what this might be about."

She said softly, though she smiled at the end of her words. It was hard, but she knew that the Padawan had wise words to share with her.....even though she was a Knight and a teacher herself. As a leader, the hardest thing to be done was learn how to follow. And as a teacher, the hardest thing to be done was listen and be taught herself. Though....she would do both now...

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:02:15 PM
Wei smiled. "Yep. You said before that you could not control your anger. So, if you can;t control it, then we will find a use for it."

Wei's empty bowl was taken up by a droid, and Wei continued. "What I mean by that, Master Xazor, is that we will find a way for you to let out that anger through more non-violent means. Everyone gets angry. It all depends on what you do with it. For example, when I get angry at a person, I tell them that I am angry with them and I tell them why. Usually just talking about it makes it better."

Wei then remembered Xazor's violent out bursts. "And since I have noticed that you like to resort to violence, then maybe we can find something more constructive to do with that energy. Like playing a sport. A friend of mine, Kirrto, is going to try to get enough people to play a sport for fun. That would be a good release. Do you understand what I mean?"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:45:41 PM
Xazor sighed and nodded slightly, recalling why she didn't agree with everything the Council had to say. Shrugging slightly, she let her eyes drift up to meet Wei's.

"Talking.....pfft.......I've tried it......doesn't get me anywhere. You don't seem to understand so let me explain it to you. I am Garou and natrually I am protective....naturally I'm a Warrior....and my instincts tell me to kill. I am constantly fighting against this, and my own self will. When someone does something to me.....I wish to repay them because talking only gets me ridiculed."

She said softly, shaking her head at her own mistakes. Talking would work....but she had given up on it though that is the Jedi way. Sighing, she let her eyes wander about the room for a moment before coming back to the Padawan's.

"A sport.....sounds like a good idea. I also work on my Katas and sometimes.....that helps. Though.....breaking things seems better."

A frown creased her lips as she said this, for she knew that it was still a violent act. Her right hand knuckes were black and blue and were still healing from when she punched through the table the day before.....a reminder of her anger. She sighed and closed her eyes tightly as if to block out the world.....

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 10th, 2002, 07:01:17 PM
Wei shrugged. Well, let's see. I think the sport could help you. You take a bat and hit a ball with it. You get to hit things, which seems to make you feel better, and playing sports is not a Darkside activity. Care to try Kirrto's sport?"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:08:45 PM
Xazor grinned at his suggestion and smiled with a nod.

"Sure Wei.....I'd love to try this new sport. Sounds like fun.....sounds like it could take my mind off of things."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:02:21 PM
"Well, you need to get a hold of Kirrto."

Wei made a note on a napkin and slid it to her.

(OOC: There is a thread in the LQ called GAME ON! That's the sport thread.)

IC: Wei smiled. "I joined up but we have not had enough people for 2 teams."