PDA

View Full Version : Some relations cannot be forgotten... [Xenodoros Stormrider] [COMPLETE]

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:44:16 AM
Destiny was walking along the paths of the forest, thinking about the recent events in her life: meeting her brothers for the first time, the fight she had had with Lance, the emptiness she felt in her life, the confusion, everything that was too much for her little 15 years old heart.

Suddendly, she came to a halt. She felt her heart starting to beat faster and faster, she was taking deep breaths. The Stormrider had felt something, a presence, but she didn't know what it was... She stood there, her eyes moving around as she kept wondering what was happening to her.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:35:40 PM
The mood in the path darknened as a dark figure appeared through the trees. In front of Destiny was a road that she followed. As she came to a halt, the dark form knew the intensity of suspense that the girl felt. In front of Destiny, the road was made of dirt, and on the dirt, inscriptions began to appear on it.

Don't be afraid..

The wind blew the dust on the floor and another message appeared.

In this world, nothing can stop you.

Under that sentence it read:

Achieve the honorable... I know you can... I believe in you...

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:15:29 PM
It was ironic: seeing the message that said not to be afraid gave birth to a feeling of fear into the girl.

"Who or what are you?!" Destiny shouted with a quivering voice. The teenager looked around to see if anyone would appear. She tried to look strong, even if she was feeling uncomfortable on the inside.

The second message then followed. "Stop me? From doing what?" Destiny wondered out loud.

As she read the last message, the green eyed girl felt confidance, for the first time in months someone, or something, had let her known how it believed in her, and it meant a lot to her!

This sudden burst of confidance reminded Destiny of her brothers, oh why can't they be as supportive of her! Lance wasn't the type at all, or at least for the moment he seemed not to be, but where was Xeno, and why hadn't she seen him again?

With a tear running down her cheek, only one name was let out by the girl...."Xeno!..."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:23:51 PM
The wind blew once more, erasing the messages on the floor. After the wind stopped, another message read:

Don't cry... Whatever you do, don't let anyone get in your way of achieving what you want...

The man of darkness said this, knowing that Destiny's cibilings were an obstacle. Soon, a leap was heard across a few trees. Destiny was sure to have heard it.

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:10:04 PM
As soon as she heard the leap, Destiny became cautious. All sorts of thoughts went through her mind: What was happening? Who was doing all this? These messages looked sweet and nice, but nothing could be trusted in this world....NOTHING!

"WHO'S THAT!" Destiny screamed out loud. Her voice was strong and powerful, there was no hint of fear in it.

"Will you come out of there or do you want me to come and get you?"

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:38:41 PM
From one corner to the other, the bushes shook and as it approached, the movement stopped. A round object was thrown in front of Destiny. It came at full speed, but Destiny would still be able to catch it and it was expected for her to catch it. As the object approached towards Destiny, it took the shape of an apple.

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 15th, 2002, 05:29:17 PM
Destiny was still staring in the direction of the noise when the apple popped out. Her hand grabbed it sooner than she realized what was coming towards her.

Tilting her head to the side, the Stormrider girl then looked back towards the bushes, expecting someone to come forward.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:57:28 PM
A shadow came out the bushes, as it began to take a form of a well built man. Catching Destiny's attention, the man began to talk.

"Nice catch, sis."

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:28:25 PM
"XENO!" she exclaimed. Destiny's face was filled with happiness! Her oldest brother was so mysterious to her, yet it was probably the one she prefered.

Destiny jumped into his arms and hugged him really tight. She started to talk to him like a little child, sharing every stupid story of hers with him.

As she realized how foolish she looked, Xenodoros'little sister backed away from him. Ashamed of her childish behaviour, she tried gaining her dignity back:

"I'm...I'm sorry...I got carried away..."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:37:34 PM
"You were with Lance, weren't you?" Xeno asked, ignoring her apology.

He smiled, and passed his hand on her hair. Xeno never knew why he was different to her, but it didn't matter. The Dark Side inside of him was still predominant.

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 20th, 2002, 05:28:15 PM
"With Lance? ..I...wit...but...what do you mean?"

Please don't act like the other idiot! Oh God! Destiny was losing hope, both her brothers were so confusing, why couldn't they be normal, simple people to understand?

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 21st, 2002, 07:55:35 PM
Xenodoros looked at her, and as his icy, blue eyes met hers, he snapped his fingers and suddenly was gone. Using the darkness inside, Xenodoros appeared behind her.

"Did you meet with him? You know what I mean."

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:22:33 PM
"Meet with him? Do you have a clue about the fact that that..." Destiny tried to control herself..but in vain..." that that IDIOT won't believe me when I say that I am his sister!"

Of course Destiny knew what Xenodoros meant, but what she wanted to find out was how HE knew about this. Was he getting her followed?

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:54:29 PM
"He believes you. He's just an ignorant a**. Just like Dad." Xenodoros sped in front of him.

He observed her from head to toe and said:

"My, my... Catch a lot of boys' hearts?" Xenodoros smiled.

All his life he had loved his sister unconditionally. He didn't know why she was different from her brother. Maybe it was her innocence and inexperience. But then again, he could underestimate her.

"I just came to tell you that you shouldn't become a Jedi... It's too much responsibility. And anything you try to do, Lance'll just try to do it better..."

Xeno paused for a while and looked away. The sun was setting, and the stars were beginning to appear. Shining brightly, the stars were beautiful at the moment.

"You know how many Dark Siders go after Jedi? There are a lot of bounty hunters, Sith, Dark Jedi... and they all go after the Jedi.. It's not a safe world for the Jedi." Xenodoros said in a sad tone.

He remembered when his father had died... because of bounty hunters... but even if he was one of the Dark Siders, he just wanted to protect his sister. Lance had chosen his own path, and was too ignorant to be stopped. But in Destiny... there was hope.

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:25:38 PM
Destiny smiled at Xeno's first comments. They seemed to have a lot in common, a lot more than she had with Lance. She was in total agreement with Xeno, until he told her not to do something.

"How dare he! He's acting exactly like Lance, they think that just because they're older they're wiser. I can't believe they think that, especially after despising each other when they're just the SAME!

"Ok let's clear this out! Number one: where'd you get the strange idea I'd join the Jedi?! I mean I might, maybe, it's just that I've never thought of it.

Number two: you want me to chicken out because of those bounty hunters and such?! What kind of an advice is that?! 'Run away from problems instead of facing them'

Number three: I bet you're saying that just so that I become a Sith like you. SHAME ON YOU!"

Somehow, Destiny realized that Xenodoros and Lance had more similarities than you would think at first. By now she had her arms crossed and her head tilted on the right; she was waiting for Xeno to explain his condescending manners.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:43:00 PM
Xeno looked down at Destiny and with an angered, dominant tone he said:

"I'm telling you this for your own good. Either you take the advice, or go slam yourself with the blasted Jedi. I don't give a damn if you don't become a Sith. It's not an easy life either."

Xeno paused a while. He sat on the floor, and continued to talk.

"If Lance was talking to you, then of course he wanted you to become a Jedi... I don't want you to run away from your problems, I just want you to be safe..."

His angered tone lowered, as he stood up and looked away.

"I don't want to lose you. Now will you promise me you won't do such a thing?"

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 29th, 2002, 06:02:08 PM
Destiny turned away.

"I can't promise you that!"

The girl stared at the ground a while before she gained the courage to look back into her brother's eyes.

"You know...You two have made your choices, and you're following the paths you've chosen, but I still have a life to make. I'm growing up now, I'm still clueless about what'll happen to me but I might turn towards anything!"

Destiny's arms were shaking as she stayed there looking at Xeno. She was afraid of what he'd do. He was probably the only male figure of authority in her life, and his reaction would affect her a lot.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 29th, 2002, 06:39:04 PM
"I'm only telling you what's right for you. If you do what I don't want you to do, you'll be on your own. Don't crawl to me if you do something I told you not to do, and suffer the consequences."

Xenodoros took one last look at Destiny, and turned around, as the darkness inside him aided him perform Force Speed to flee the place.

The ground read:

I love you, sis.