PDA

View Full Version : Says on the forum description we can rant in here, so...

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:06:34 PM
I'm going to vent without having to worry about a damn swear filter. Here's stuff, minor or major, that has been driving me absolutley fucking nuts.

1: Kai Amamiya. This bitch has wrecked a few Bar and Grill threads. Despite efforts on the part of both me and Wei, she continues. She totally hijacked one of my threads, after which those posting to me stopped, and so, instead of furthering the story of Reason and Lillian, we get to watch this bitch sit and whine about herself and how she's "cursed and wants someone to come talk to her". Wow, I feel so much pity for her, I'm going to send Reason after her with murderous intent. May she rot in hell.

2: Nup's upside down thread. I don't fully understand.

3: Spamming. Gue is banned, so he's no longer a problem, but I hate having to scroll 6 or 7 threads down just to find what I was going to post to after Leeloo got done spamming the place to shit.

4:Sith/Dark Jedi in the temple? What the fuck? What are they doing here? I thought it was "Jedi only" for a reason.

5: Well damn it all, I can never remember number 5.

That's about it...anyone got something they'd like to vent over? Do so. But don't flame others for things that are bothering them. Spreads bad atmosphere, and whatnot.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:28:27 PM
Nup entertained himself with HTML. I initially didn't get it because that HTML trick is not supported under Mozilla, my browser of chocie.

4:Sith/Dark Jedi in the temple? What the fuck? What are they doing here? I thought it was "Jedi only" for a reason. Those are generally someone's alt accounts, and they only get used on an OOC basis AFAIK. Charley, for example, has a bazillion accounts. If its IC then you would really have an issue.

On the issues of 1, you may want to pull them aside with a PM. I'd be terrible for this since I'm bad at breaking things gently on the internet. Its a lousy medium for expressing how dissapointed you are while still using gentle words.

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:44:15 PM
THAT would explain why she totally lost it and went apeshit on us. Oh well. She'll listen to Reason. EVERYONE listens to Reason...:evil:wings

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:44:18 PM
I sent Kai a PM helping her out because I knew someone would complain eventually. She royally bitched me out. I don;t know, but I didn;t think it was too rude to ask her to at lease look in the other RPer's directions when she posted. She could at least tell them off or shove an NPC into them on accident, you know?

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:57:36 PM
That's why you take a risk when you haave an open RP. If you dont want a spoiler in the way, mark it as closed.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:00:24 PM
True. But she could have done something to interact with the current storyline.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:06:49 PM
Cant do much about norks. Unfortunantly, if it aint maked closed, it's open fodder for anyone to roll on in

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:10:01 PM
Ah, that ain't the point. The point is to talk Lillian into going within at least 10 feet of her so Reason can blast her to shit. It was left open so that she could get some help with her fear, learn some courage...guess I should've had her mark it differently.

James Prent
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:13:54 AM
Hey I could be in here as LD if I wanted to, but I don't mind logging in and out. ;) Charley and Nav and whoever...I don't know who else has alt accounts in here, they're just laaaaazy. ;)

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:32:39 AM
Ranting continues...

6: How do you teach a chivalrous, polite to a fault mopey Jedi Knight how to be the ultimate mackdaddy? Wait, I know. There are no hizos for him to mack on. Hey! Let's have some girls get out there! Go get him, ladies! (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=24512)

7: Ya know what would be cool? If someone would actually PM the Deliverator with a pizza order. Even cooler if someone would reply to one his threads...

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:53:33 AM
uhh, I must have missed the "upside down" thread...

DarthHERA
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:17:22 AM
I actually quite enjoyed that rant lmao

Sene Unty
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:34:38 AM
I love seeing rants with no stupid fucking curse filters.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh life is grand.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:43:27 AM
NO FUCKING filter!? W00t!

Sene Unty
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:11:10 AM
well someone just realized the joys of no fucking filter.......

Pierce Tondry
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:31:49 AM
I post, occaisionally, as Hob in the "Jedi only" forums as a way of distinguishing my OOC self from my IC self. Plus, it helps spread awareness of the fact that I am behind both Pierce and Hob, something it was apparently easy to miss out on at one point. :)

Plus, I can be lazy, too.

Just ask LD. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:51:33 AM
Originally posted by Zeke

3: Spamming. Gue is banned, so he's no longer a problem, but I hate having to scroll 6 or 7 threads down just to find what I was going to post to after Leeloo got done spamming the place to shit.

4:Sith/Dark Jedi in the temple? What the fuck? What are they doing here? I thought it was "Jedi only" for a reason.

I know what you mean about the spamming, but then every has been guilty of flooding a post at sometime.

As for the Sith/Dark Jedi, like someone has already said its a matter of convinience. I'm too lazy to switch all the time, especially if it's just to have a quick peek inside the Temple.

I must have missed the upside down thread too o_O

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:06:29 PM
For those that missed it, good. A single misclick and I'm dizzy enough to fall off my drafting stool. More ranting! Jeez, I'm having alot of problems lately.

8: My computer had an unknown error and I had to entirely restore the damn harddrive! Piece of shit! :headbash

9: The forums won't keep me logged in. Everytime I go to do something, it logs me out. My inbox refuses to open. Today is getting progressively worse.

Figrin D'an
Nov 8th, 2002, 05:59:56 PM
Notice for everyone:

Yes, the swear filter is disabled.

No, this does not mean you will be allowed to use said words gratuitously.

We expect everyone will have enough maturity to understand this. If it gets out of hand, you can expect to be smacked down by an admin, at his/her own discretion.

Consider yourselves warned.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:07:28 PM
Sorry...:(

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:12:12 PM
No swear filter?

Doesnt worry me, dont swear much. It's unlady-like :angel

James Prent
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:09:37 PM
Originally posted by Pierce Tondry
I post, occaisionally, as Hob in the "Jedi only" forums as a way of distinguishing my OOC self from my IC self. Plus, it helps spread awareness of the fact that I am behind both Pierce and Hob, something it was apparently easy to miss out on at one point. :)

Plus, I can be lazy, too.

Just ask LD. ;)

Its true. Yes, Pierce, I saw your post. IMAGINE the scandal, a married couple LIVING TOGETHER! :eek

;) Will reply shortly.

Sanis Prent
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:16:56 PM
I make it a point to never start a closed thread. I don't believe in them. However, I do imply a certain discretion be used with posters who want to join in the fun. They need to find a way to work into the story, not steal it.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:21:01 PM
Exactly what we were saying! She blew us off like we were noobs. Now for a funny rant...

10:What are all you people doing in my kitchen? Jeez, always comin' in here wantin' ham sandwiches...well I don't have any ham! Fine, you make your sandwiches, but then GET OUT! :mad

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:26:44 AM
...right....

:lol...anyways, I have a few rants, but one that I really, really want to say that can be summed up in two words:

JUDAS...ESCARIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate that he's trying to integrate himself into the GJO, but he spams...I'm serious. I woke up this morning, logged onto my account, navigated to the Arcan board and...I was all "What The FU**!!!"

He had his name under the last reply on EVERY...SINGLE...POST...for christ sakes, he actually posted a happy birthday to a guy that he has never, ever spoken to in his life...not to mention that the guy's birthday was last month, but still...HE'S SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:13:31 PM
It's Gue's long lost son.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:22:18 PM
The boy is just begging to be banned and I'm going to oblige if he keeps going. I've warned him twice already.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:32:48 PM
Yeah, i noticed that myself.

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:48:53 PM
My opinion of the guy isn't rated for these forums. He is THE rudest guy I've seen so far. He hasn't posted anything of worth, interrupted an IC thread with OOC, and then, well...I won't mention the other stuff.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:02:16 PM
What other stuff?

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:04:29 PM
The purpose of the thread you edited and has left everyone in utter confusion. I know what that thread's original purpose was and what it addressed. I'll never forgive the actions that spawned that thread.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:45:36 AM
Originally posted by Zeke
It's Gue's long lost son.

...Must run in the family, :lol....seriously, he contributes nothing to our threads...he reminds me of this guy named EVIL INC on this forum called PORTENT, who was banned (twice, now...:lol) because he was an arrogant bastard...The Admins even gave him a second chance, and EVIL jacked it up...

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:02:34 AM
Well thankfulyl the number of morons we have gotten at SW-Fans is low. Back in th beginning, we had a lot of sub-intelligent trolls, Kate Winslet, CINEMATIC, Nuboy00,

Oh and the best troll was Jedi3167.. He was incredible. I think he was the best troll I have ever seen full stop. He had trolling down to an artform and some of his troll posts were staggering. Now, I dont like bad trolls, but trolling itself can be just pure art and hilarious if you cotten onto the troll. For a troll Jedi3167 was a true class act. Not that I want him back, only so much you can take before banning comes about.

GJO is pretty easy to admin - only have warned about 8 in the last three years and banned 6. Only three warnings, one last chance and one banning since we have been here. Pretty good behaviour when you think about it.

Only thing I am unforgiving on is Infiltration. Do that and your caught, your out the door. GJO also however has the most relaxed infiltration rules, which I like - helps create a good and open atmosphere. I also liek to think Admin smack downs should almost never be needed and I certainly dont like doing them - I'd rather be left in peace.

Probably why I get narky over troublemakers. I like my peace and quiet.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:48:59 AM
Yes...Marcus, keeper of the Peace!

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:10:17 AM
And smiter of small frogs!

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:26:17 AM
And huggler of fluffy kittens!

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:21:59 AM
You did have to bring my kitten fetish up again, didn't you?

:p

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:29:13 AM
Huggle, Muzzle, Snuzzle, Wuzzle, Fuzzle...what else sounds furry? :D

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:36:22 AM
STIGGY!

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:46:39 AM
...that sounds like Spikey, so...No...:lol

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:48:57 AM
Well, the other two cats are Razor and Ginger....

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:55:55 AM
...I can imagine you going to work the next day with bandages all over yourself...

"What happened?"

"Oh, I just cut myself with snuggling Razor..."

:lol

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:00:39 AM
You have no idea how true that can be

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:09:57 AM
...My neighbor stuffed my cat into a mailbox once...we went to the police...:lol

Morgan Evanar
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:54:17 PM
I do like banning people who deserve it. I feel so vindicated that I cleaned the board of rude filth that was in everyone elses way.

If only I was like this about cleaning my room.

Ange Tot
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:41:31 PM
Must not rant.....

Okay, I HAVE TO!

Judas, is such a....*bad word*, He's posted i my serious "I'm Back" in recruitment (Luckly Xaz shoo 'em off), and my Locke thread in B&G with one LINE!

YOU DON'T POST ONE LINE TO A THREAD!!!!!

*colapses*

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:44:17 PM
And his comment of "I'm not saying anything" in one thread... WELL DON'T POST ANYTHING THEN! :verymad

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:37:03 PM
...wouldn't this be interesting if Judas turns out to be Marcus playing a joke...

Zeke
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:04:15 PM
Somehow, I sincerely doubt that.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:27:29 PM
NEVER, EVER say that, even as a joke. If there is one thing I dont do, is take alt id's and screw with everyone like he is doing. I view that type of thing very, very poorly

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 12th, 2002, 05:28:46 AM
Wouldn't it be ironic if it was me?!?!?!

I'M KIDDING!!!! IT AIN'T ME!!!!!!

I wonder what he's trying to do. Either he's really, really lazy, or he only knows two sylible words and wants to know if we understand them...

Zeke
Nov 13th, 2002, 07:59:39 PM
ARGH, Kai hijacked ANOTHER thread of mine! That's the 3rd one! Dammit, how the hell do I keep her away from me?

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:41:46 PM
Which one is it this time?

Zeke
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:46:16 PM
Sentimental Jhony...the point is to help some people, not watch Hunk oogle her.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:20:19 PM
Well, Hunk did say his bed was empty.By encouraging him to talk to her, you helped him out

Zeke
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:35:06 PM
I need to help more people. Plus, I already have a grudge against her.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:51:37 PM
:lol Can't help you there.

AmazonBabe
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:52:08 PM
Zeke... you think Judas is rude... you shoulda seen how he addressed some of the members at TSO. And then he had the audacity to ask to join (I did let him join, but I've been watching his actions at TSO... so far nothing). But I don't like how he's dealing with other ppl at SWF.

And then, to top it off, my LV account has gotten a PM from him practically everyday!

It's just beginning to become annoying. :grumble

Zeke
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:55:37 PM
He makin' trouble at TSO? I know just the person who would looooove to take him out...Videl Ryu. He gave her crap in OOC and PMs, then annoyed us both over something we view as being a minor thing. Either one of us would be more than happy to do something about him.

AmazonBabe
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:08:12 PM
Well, his behavior has been tuned down a bit after he asked me who I was in a PM and I curtly replied one of the Elders at TSO. He started singing a different tune after that.

But I'm still keeping an eye on him.

Zeke
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:11:08 PM
Behold, the power of LV! >D

Lady Vader
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:55:18 PM

Zeke
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:59:45 PM
There she is, in all her spammer killing glory! :lol Rant time! Short, simple, to the point.

11: Homework sucks.

Sejah Haversh
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:28:01 AM
You think homework sucks, wait'll you use an Electrolux! Nothing sucks like an Electrolux!*

Ba-dum-tish!

*Bad joke compliments of s'Ilancy.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:42:11 AM
He farts wrong, I'm going to nail him to a wall and send his sorry butt out the window

Zeke
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:45:07 AM

Kelt Simoson
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:54:40 AM
I tell ya man, your all friggin nutt balls i give ya that :)

Zeke
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:18:25 PM
12:ra hath. I'm reminded of a post Salemn made in here looong ago about posters that post without the use of correct spelling and punctuation...he's the perfect example of what she was talking about.

Jax Ivanrue Tondry
Nov 14th, 2002, 04:36:06 PM
I kan rite gud!!

:smokin

Zeke
Nov 14th, 2002, 04:40:41 PM
13: Look at this! People start smoking younger and younger these days! Jeez! Look at him!

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 14th, 2002, 06:43:02 PM
...Death to all spammers!!!!!!!!!

Jax Ivanrue Tondry
Nov 15th, 2002, 12:03:23 AM
*spams?* :crack

Lillian Snow
Nov 15th, 2002, 12:37:16 AM
I'm not sure if it counts as a rant, but I think Jax is terribly cute.

Jax Ivanrue Tondry
Nov 15th, 2002, 12:43:00 AM
:hat

I'sa cwute! :D *claps hands*

Sene Unty
Nov 15th, 2002, 08:51:49 AM
Uh oh. someones gonna get a big head. :D

Lillian Snow
Nov 15th, 2002, 01:37:13 PM
Oh hush you! :p

::cuddles Jax::

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:25:02 PM
*big head inflates*

:::Lion gets squished against wall:::
"AHH!!!! It's getting bigger!!!!"

Salemn Lysce
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:55:17 AM
Punish me. :(

Well, not really, but it's my fault Kai ever found out about these boards. She's one of my old friends from Pennsylvania and when I visited down there with my laptop, she went into my Favorites folder and wrote down the URL. I found this out as soon as she made her "grand appearance" in the B&G - for she p.m'ed me.

Yes, I must admit that I'm still irritated at her for actually going into my laptop, but even more so at the fact of how she keeps entering threads. What about that one that Natia set up for Rognan and then she came in ? Now she's even upsetting others on the board. ARGH. x_x; I am so sorry I brought this upon all of you guys.

Pierce Tondry
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:44:09 PM
Take it easy, Sales. You can't be held accountable for the actions of other people not in your care.

Oh... and there are a few training threads requiring the attention of a certain apprentice to a certain Hobgoblin... :)

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 21st, 2002, 05:32:45 AM
It's okay Salemn...we still love you!

Afterall, think of Judas...we can't hold god accountable for creating him, can we?!!??!?!

Sene Unty
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:49:57 AM
I think I will...................

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:21:00 AM
:lol...we might have to...:lol

Zeke
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:17:57 PM
Originally posted by Salemn Lysce
Punish me. :(

Punish you...oh, I'll PUNISH YOU...>D Just kidding. Rant time.

14: Finals are, for all intensive purposes, done. I have both my projects completed and study for art history is going well. I have updated my posts. All is well. On Tuesday I leave the college at 2:30 PM and get home around 6 or 7 PM depending on things such as speed/weather/number of times stopped/etc. Now that you have backstory, here's the rant: My parents are planning on me and my brothers (Wei and Krieger) to visit our Dad. If it goes how they plan it, I will get home Tuesday night, unload my car, get in my mom's van, and go meet my Dad. I will have travelled 12 hours in a car, and at my Dad's house, posting will be severely reduced and IM will be nonexistant. I MISS TALKING TO ALL YOU PEOPLE, DAMMIT! :cry I was gonna have my net time fully restored! But alas, it is not to be...

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:07:16 AM
Poor, poor Zeke...ART HISTORY?!?!?!?!?!

Zeke
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:16:12 AM
Yes, art history.

15. My teacher speaks with a monotone, uses the words "basically" or "essentially" every 2 or 3 words, keeps the room completely dark, and makes sure its warm. This puts Zeke to sleep, and prevents his taking of quality notes, and thus Zeke is doing somewhat poorly in this class. I gotta pass this last test with a high grade to maintain my "C"...

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:20:07 AM
Poor Zeke...poor, poor Zeke...

Would Zeke like a cookie?

Zeke
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:41:48 AM
Yes, he would. But not from you. Would rather a girl gave it to me. I dunno...

16: Is it me, or is it an automatic shtick of every SWFans girl to give people cookies? Never on the internet have I been given cookies...that is, until I came here. I believe my first internet cookie was a chocolate chip one, and was given to me by Dae Jinn. Then Maia gave me one back when I was still learning RP as her Padawan, and I believe Sorr's given me a few. I probably forgot a hundred people that have given me cookies. I ate the cookies, so I don't have them anymore.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:44:09 AM
I put them down my pants, and...

Oriadin
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:47:55 AM
*Makes note not to join a conversation half way through if he doesnt have a clue what anyones talking about :lol

Zeke
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:50:49 AM
We're talking about the girls here at SWFans and they're inexplicable habit of giving cookies to people, seemingly at random, but usually as some form of reward for a good deed done or consolation for having a bad RPing day.

Sene Unty
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:42:40 AM
I just want to know if they are baked fresh or are they stale????

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:07:51 PM
I hate cookies.

But I'm bribable with chocolate :D

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:48:40 AM
My neighbor is the director of nestle's china...:lol

Zeke
Dec 7th, 2002, 08:53:04 PM
17: I just saw two of my best friends for the first time in a month. However, there was a drawback...three stereotypical redneck characters were there...They insist to be called "Bubba" "Fozzie" and "Cletus"... After a long bout of trying to sit on one another's faces, they decide they're hungry and want to go to Huddle House. So we go. While there, they make a scene and generally disturb the peace. On the way home, they all want to moon people at random. This of course pisses off my two friends. My friends are adamant: there will be no mooning, this sort of thing gets you in trouble with the law. But the three redneck characters insist! They MUST moon people. So finally it ends in a school parking lot near my house, friends vs Fozzie, Cletus, and Bubba. And that's the end of it. I've never seen such disrespect. I won't stand for it.

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:26:06 AM
...Did that actually happen? Wooooooowwwwwwwww........:p

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:22:54 AM
Yes it did. I was there too. She bitched "bubba" out like there was no tomorrow. I for one, was impressed.

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 11th, 2002, 05:18:52 AM
Bubba! Bubba! Bubba!

Gurney Devries
Dec 11th, 2002, 05:35:58 AM
Ok, this has finally bugged me enough to say something:
Finals are, for all intensive purposesThe phrase is "For all intents and purposes". In other words, "in any way that actually matters". "Intensive Purposes" doesn't even make sense. Don't use a word or phrase if you don't know what it means.

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 11th, 2002, 05:51:03 AM
rofl...that went right over my head...:lol

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:16:01 AM
Hey, if you hear him say it out loud, it sounds correct. Spell it like you say it, right?

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:19:55 AM
Spell it like it's spelled :)

Then again, I've been blessed with a pretty solid vocabulary.

Zeke
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:44:21 AM
Well now. I've learned something. Jeez, I always heard people say it like I wrote it there, but then, people around here don't always speak clearly. That's neato. Thanks Gurney.

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:24:13 PM
I WANT MY GUNGAN PORN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry

...It was like an institution, or something...now I'm just a spammy h0!