PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for Judas Escariot

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:20:41 PM
He has been harrassing posters. He edited out offending posts .

Hmmm.... surely he not Gue?

Xazor Elessar
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:24:48 PM
He and I have corresponded over PM several times...though he is quite annoying, no offense to whomever he is. He claims to be friends with Jeseth Cloak and Jehova Eaven, and also with The Administrator of SWFans....

He is also trying to be a Sith at TSO...and he's constantly editing his posts. I dunno....I don't think it's Gue.....just doesn't have enough...mentality, not that Gue was much better. Honestly, I try to be nice to him but I find him a bit annoying. Haven't seen the offensive posts or anything...yet.....

Kinda at a loss, but hope that helps ya Marcus!

Figrin D'an
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:06:25 PM
We could always run an IP check...

Let's just keep an eye on him for now. I've seen a few of the posts to which Marcus is refering... if he continues, we can issue a warning. I would say sooner than later, though... better to catch those things early than let it get out of hand.

anyway... I'll watch him too...

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:35:40 PM
Oh man, did you see the crap flood he unleashed today?!?! 25 threads all wtih his name as last poster in one forum. I tolerate spamming n Arcan IV, especially when those doing it do contribute in other areas, but that was truly over the top.

If he does it again tomorrow and I dont get to it first, please warn him immediatly.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 9th, 2002, 09:34:04 PM
I ran an IP check the other day, and while it matches one of Jeseth's Carlos' i don't think it him. I came to this conclusion long before I got drunk so I'ts gold. Ask me when I'm sober and i'll say the same.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 9th, 2002, 09:59:55 PM
Apparently it's a mate of Jeseth's and Jehova. Or so claimeth Videl.

AmazonBabe
Nov 12th, 2002, 04:57:11 PM
Ugh. He even harrassed ME about being let into TSO. I dunno... he seemed a wee bit too eager, not to mention demanding.

And even though I gave him the ok to be a part of TSO, I'm still keeping an eye on him. He just smells like trouble to me. :\

Lady Vader
Nov 12th, 2002, 05:39:47 PM
Background: Judas mentioned a few things about TSO that you'd have to have known from previous years, possibly as another member, or he would have had to have read a LOAD of threads.

Lady Vader at TSO: ...Also, Judas, you seem to know TSO quite well for someone who's just joined. I'm curious, did you ever play another character here at SWF?

Judas Escariot at TSO: No ma'am this is my first time...I just read a lot of your history to catch up with u guys and gave my thoughts of it. It's like I said before, I also know others here in the forums personally...

Ok, so why does my gut not feel entirely convinced?

It's not that he's done anything wrong, but, it's just... I dunno... something in my gut isn't sitting well with him.

Hell, maybe I'm just being paranoid?... :\

*Goes off to stare at a wall and ponder feeling in gut.*

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:08:28 PM
MORE Harrassing? At TSO?

Sheesh, this is gettign to the point we need to discuss this boy in the Group Mod's forum

AmazonBabe
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:17:39 PM
Well, ever since he was let into TSO, he hasn't done much harrassing. Though he does have this idea he needs to post every minute in every thread AND PM me for every detail and response (I've gotten about 3 PMs from him in the past 20 min, and about 5 or 6 in the past 24 to 48 hours. Not really a lot, but it DOES get somewhat annoying.)

I dunno... I get the feeling he's Rped here before.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2002, 07:54:24 PM
I think your right.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 12th, 2002, 08:27:42 PM
It can't be Adrian or Carlos tho. Unless Carlos has lost his goddamn mind (absoluletly possible). I'm going to bed. If the fit hits the shan, lemme know.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2002, 08:34:16 PM
If it is Carlos, I'll come to the USA and slap him one myself.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 12th, 2002, 09:30:08 PM
set me up for the second slap

AmazonBabe
Nov 12th, 2002, 09:47:35 PM
Oh! First dibs on front row seating!

Nupraptor
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:28:15 AM
Hmmm.... surely he not Gue?No, it's not.

It's not Carlos, either. However, you can feel free to smack him: Carlos introduced this guy to the boards because he wanted to stir up some trouble (his own words, not mine).

Judas is indeed a good friend of Carlos' and Warren's. I... know him. Unfortunately. I'd hardly consider us friendly. He's tossing around my name, claiming to be my friend, because he apparently thinks it gives him some sort of social standing.

Any knowledge of the boards' history he probably got from Carlos, who's done some research on the subject.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:42:17 AM
Gah.

That's it, he so much as farts wrong, I'll be banning him. Unless someone beats me to it, which in that case, be my guest.

I very much think that he should be bought up in the Group Mod forum as well. I'm sick of PM's and AIM's complaining of his behaviour.

Lady Vader
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:20:52 PM
Carlos introduced this guy to the boards because he wanted to stir up some trouble

I don't like that. And I can already see the trouble stirring.

And to top it off, I almost didn't want to sign into my LV name cause I just KNEW I'd have another PM from him. It's getting to the point where I'm this close to blocking him from my PMs. |I

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 14th, 2002, 06:18:54 AM
I've bought him up as a discussion in the Group forum

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 18th, 2002, 01:50:24 AM
* Shrugs *

He did another Gue type edit. I have done as I told him publically I would and have banned him. I believe that 5 warnings should be enough for anyone to become aware they are doing things that are not tolerated.

Nupraptor
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:17:36 AM
Over at the Awful Forums, if someone makes a post like "I'm never posting here again!!", the admins ban them. After all, if you're not going to post there again, then you don't need your account, right? :p

TheHolo.Net
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:23:26 AM
I forsee Judas' future at SWFans being a very short one.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:32:30 AM
That's weird Nup, I was just thinking the same thing when I saw that edit of his. I dont think anyone is goign to be stressed that he's gone from here

AmazonBabe
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:40:09 PM
Now to see and wait how he fairs at TSO and the rest of SWF...