PDA

View Full Version : A Vague Future(Open)

Judas Escariot
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:44:12 AM
Judas enters the palace after a week of impatient waiting wandering if the Order would accept him. Although he vaguely thought what might happen, his optimism still stood.

He continued through the halls and stop at the pillar where his confrontation took place. He leaned on to it and crossed his arms with his left foot kicked back to it. He then waited quietly and impatiently...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 10th, 2002, 03:52:13 PM
**A dark shadowed figure drifts in from the south wing.**

So, you wish to join the Order? What makes you think you are good enough?

**The 6'4 Sith Master walks into the light and watches Judas with Ice Blue Eyes.**

Judas Escariot
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:36:15 AM
Judas turns and noticed this shadowy figure. He Answers.

"As a child I had nightmares and several episodes. Ackward things happened to me like, moving objects, I tend to hurt people out of anger. I don't know how to control it. I heard it was called the Force or something. So I join your Order to serve and learn of this Force. I want to learn the ways of the darkside."

[ooc: for future reference my character is a force savant. he can use the force involuntarily kind of like that movie carrie. things happen when he thinks, talks, or moves about. poor guy, can't even control himself:)]

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:07:38 PM
"You didn't answer his question,"

A voice called out as Drasen entered into the recruitment chamber, he eyed Judas carefully, studying him in detail.

"What makes you good enough?"

Judas Escariot
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:25:22 PM
" To serve the Order, learn the ways of the Darkside, and be loyal to my peers to the best of my ability. If I were to fail, then I carry my burden to my grave, " he replied confidently.