PDA

View Full Version : Unfoolish [Closed]

Eve Siren
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:11:28 AM
See my days are cold without you
But I'm hurting while I'm with you.
And though my heart can't take no more,
I can't keep running back to you.

Sitting in her room, her back leaned against the cold bricked wall, Eve closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. She was back, but not everything was what they used to be - As she wished. Her 'family', they were all gone. What remained of her companions weren't much. She opened her eyes but only half-way, to look at her gloved hand and her short nails. She never liked having long nails .... Her thoughts seem to be all linked but none of them actually made sense or were related. She looked at her fingers, her palms, her wrist, her arm, her elbow ... Then stopped at her shoulder where 4 scars showed, but one gash as long as the scars that didn't completely healed yet.

I think I found my strength to finally get up and leave
No more broken heart for me
No more tellin' your lies to me
I'm lookin' like I got my head on right so now I see
No more givin' you everythin'
There's no more takin' my love from me

The bloody bandages were in the garbage can, since she decided to leave her wound out in the open. She was getting sick of the feelings that the bandages gave her, it was too rude for her porcelain skin. She trailed her fingertips down her wound, her head canting to the side slowly. It kind of hurted, but not that much ... It hurted much more in the heat of the moment. But there was something worse than just cutting herself up - It was to think of him. Him ? Who ? D... She felt her heart slowly break at the thought of mentioning his name.

Glad to wake up every day without you on my brain
No more waiting late up at night
No more havin' to fuzz and fight
I'm proud to say that I will never make the same mistake
No more thinkin' about what you do
There's no more of me runnin' back to you

She had to forget him and concentrate on the trainings. Was this falling in love ? What a huge pain in the <smallfont color=#FF0000>-Censored-</smallfont>. What a waste of time. What a load of BS. What ... A wonderful feeling. Wonderful ?? Feeling ?! No, she was Eve Siren. She knew nothing of feelings, nothing of love. She sighed, standing up from the floor and approaching the door to close it.

You must be used to me cryin'
While you're out bumpin' and grindin'
But I'm leaving you tonight

Leave him, he doesn't care. Eve widened her brown eyes as she was about to lock her door. Her hand trembled, trying to figure out what made her say that. Or was it really her ? She shook her head. She was probably just tired. No. He doesn't give a damn about you. He even hates you. She winced as if those words were daggers that went through her body. Instead of locking up the door, she opened it and stepped out of her home, leaving Syren in her room.

What do you want in this world ? The voice asked her again.

"I ..." She tried to pronounce a reply out loud. "I don't know."

You do know ! Stop lying, bitch !

"I ..."

You what ?!

"I want someone who'll care about me." She muttered coldly.

Eve Siren
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:31:31 AM
Someone who'll care about you ?

"Yes. Is it so wrong ?"

The people passed by gave her a strange look. It was as if she was talking to herself. She put her hand up to her forehead, a few locks of hair falling in between her fingers. She pulled on her hair gently. She closed her eyes as she leaned back against the door. She sighed. When will it stop ?

It's disgusting.

"Why ?" Her lips trembled.

Because you are disgusting. Nobody will ever love you.

"That's not true ! People loved me before ..." Her voice trailed off, thinking of the men who swore their love to her in the past.

They lied.

"Why would anyone do that ?"

So you can be their slave, their toy, their puppet. So they can manipulate you and make you do what they want, make you fufill all their deepest perverted desires, make you beg for more.

"No ! You're lying !" She yelled out.

The manager of the place came. He was a big rounded man, much bigger than her. People got scared of her, he said. Her whole body trembled as he grabbed her by the arm. Come on, little lady, he continued, come into my office. Eve closed her eyes tightly, letting herself go.

See ? Perverts. That's all they are - Perverts. You are their little slut.

Eve Siren
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:15:01 PM
He dragged her down the hall before pushing her into an metal steel elevator. Her eyes emotionless, nothing escaped her mouth when she was shoved against the metal wall. The manager pressed a few buttons then the elevator rolled down. He turned around, a smirk on his lips and a evil look in his eyes. A look that was too painfully obvious to ignore.

He wants you. Can't you tell ? Look.

He lifted his right hand and trailed his finger down her neck.

You owe him. He owns you.

His left hand reached behind and clicked on the emergency stop button. The elevator stopped at a certain floor below her appartment. He chuckled. An evil laugh. He approached her slowly. She turned her head away.

You owe him, Eve. Give yourself to him. He gave you a home.

She closed her eyes as she felt his rude tongue on the skin of her neck. She was much more powerful than him, but her mind weakened her. She was helpless. His hands came up her sides, shuffling around on her leather jacket, trying to find a way to open it up without stopping to kiss and lick her porcelain skin. She bit her lower lip as the smell of beer from the man came up to her nose.

Don't think of the other man. He never loved you.

Eve Siren
Nov 9th, 2002, 06:43:45 PM
You little slut .... The voice continued. You deserve this.

You taste good, the man grunted in her neck, you smell so good too. His and the other voice slowly mixed together. Eve couldn't understand what they were telling her anymore. She tilted her head back against the metal wall of the elevator, biting on her lower lip. The man chuckled, but the other voice laughed at her. The big man pushed the lower part of his body against her. Finally, overly disgusted, Eve pushed him away, escaping from his grip but only to run into the corner of the elevator.

"No. Someone will care about me. You'll see ! Someone will love me for who I am !" She yelled.

The bigger man got confused, but his desire for her body was much stronger. He lifted a hand, reaching at her.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:49:04 AM
Before the pervert could touch her there came a loud bang. Something had shaken the lift violently... Jeseth stood outside the door to the lift tube. It had stopped on its way down to him, and he knew there were people inside. He felt two separate presences there... One was filled with carnal desires, while the other was filled with doubt, fear, and sorrow.

The lonelier presence was someone familiar... a woman. She was in trouble... Should I interfere? It wasn't his way to involve himself... but they were in the lift - he had places to go. There was no other way off of the floor he was on, and he wasn't in the mood to carve himself a new exit with his lightsaber. He struck his left fist against the door to the lift tube a second time, shaking the lift again.

The pudgy man removed the emergency hold, and the doors hissed and creaked open with some effort. Jeseth stood at the entrance to the lift, giving the older man a deadly stare. He obviously hadn't enjoyed being held up because of one human’s urge for sexual satisfaction..."Pound the door like that again, and we'll see where you're gong to sleep," yelled the man angrily at Jeseth.

Stupid fool, I don't even have a room here, thought Jeseth as he stepped into the lift, just in time to see Eve Siren dragged out by her arm. Eve..? The winged Dark Jedi’s eyes went from violent, to curious. Eve Siren had been his hostage when he had fought the Jedi Satine a few months prior, on the planet of Coruscant. After that encounter he had set out to learn more about her... though very little information was out there to be found, and Jeseth had only managed to uncover a small portion of it.

"Let her go." Jeseth's tone was forceful, but his words were still uttered with an edge of grace. He waved one of his hands in the man’s direction as he spoke, and the filthy human released Eve without another thought. Jeseth looked at Eve and motioned for her to come into the lift with him...

Evelyn
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:49:19 AM
[...]

Eve Siren
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:52:34 AM
The man let go of her and stepped back. She didn't really understand why until she looked up to the winged man. It was the same man who almost killed Satine a few months back, yet, it was odd how she didn't feel any hatred or rage against him. She stood up slowly, zipping her leather jacket back up, but her gaze not lifting off the floor. She approached the lift, but the inner voice stopped her.

Don't do that ! Didn't you hear what I told you earlier ?

"...."

They're all alike. They--

Eve stepped into the lift, refusing to lift her gaze to look at Jeseth as she passed her hand over her neck, to try to forget the awful feeling.

"... Thank you." She muttered.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:35:10 PM
Jeseth nodded in response. He wasn't used to being thanked - but then again, he didn't often help anyone. "...Your welcome." It was a long forgotten feeling. "Why didn't you try to stop him?" He knew that she was a Force user - or at least that she had been. "You could have if you wanted to. Tell me why you didn't? You stopped me with but a gaze... it nearly cost me my life."

He was bittered about the injuries he had suffered during his battle with Satine, but at the same time he couldn't shake the curiosity that Eve had filled him with.

Eve Siren
Nov 19th, 2002, 10:36:38 AM
"Because of the voice."

Eve tilted her head to the side, her empty brown eyes finally turning away from his face. There was really no other valid reason, or even excuse. She just didn't want to ... To what ? To make decisions by herself.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:43:05 PM
"Voice?" Jeseth canted his head, curiously watching her. He tried to pry at her thoughts... but now he realized that she was not alone in her head. There was something else there, too. Maybe that was the voice she mentioned. "Why would a voice compel you to do something so beneath you?" It was sad to see someone with such beauty simply surrender herself to such a disgusting being.

Eve Siren
Nov 20th, 2002, 04:30:21 PM
"I am in debt, Sir Cloak. I live under a roof, I get food for the ones I care for, all this under that man's wing."

She bit her lower lip, closing her eyes. She hated herself so much. For being weak, for being pushed around, for being so useless. As she closed her eyes tightly, she clenched a fist, her whole hand shaking. It helped for fighting or simply hiding the tears.

"I have to pay him back ... Somehow. I have no money."

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:02:05 PM
"There are better ways." Jeseth looked down at her. The lift they were in had finally come to a stop somewhere on the lower levels. The door hissed open quickly. "I can help you... if you let me."

Eve Siren
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:29:38 PM
Help. That's what everybody offers you, but you know it's--

"Useless. You can't help me. This is my ..."

Fate. Your destiny. The way you will have to suffer for coming back to this world.

She looked up to Jeseth, finally some feelings could be seen in her expression. Sadness. Nothing more, nothing less. She then closed her eyes and shook her head.

"I don't deserve your help ..." She finally muttered.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 24th, 2002, 03:09:57 PM
He grabbed her wrist tightly, pulling at her with a glimmer of anger in his eyes. Get out of her head. He let her go and clenched his fist. He couldn't attack her... then he'd be hurting her, and not the voice that she was hearing. What would the point of that be? "It's not useless, and I didn't ask you if you deserved my help or not. I'm offering it to you; do you refuse?"

He looked over her and noticed that the man had left a mark on her neck earlier.

Eve Siren
Nov 24th, 2002, 03:26:56 PM
Who do you think you are ? I own her.

"I ..." Eve looked down at his hand as he grabbed her by the wrist.

She hesitated, then he let go. She wasn't sure what to answer. It seemed more like he was concentrating on the voices in her head than on her. She stepped back from him, and realized that he noticed the bite marks on her neck. She put her gloved hand over her leather jacket's zipper and pulled up to cover her neck.

"I don't know."

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 24th, 2002, 03:50:16 PM
"You don't want to stay here. Get your things, and come with me. I won't ask much of you in return - we can arrange something later. Take my hand, and let's go." He ignored the response he had recieved from the presence inside of her mind. He'd figure out how to silence it... until then there was very little he could do.

Eve Siren
Nov 25th, 2002, 10:36:11 AM
"I can't. I have to take care of her." Eve firmly refused.

"You don't understand. Syren needs me. If I'm not there, who'll take care of her ?"

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 28th, 2002, 04:45:10 AM
"Who is Syren..? Your child?" He was taken by surprise. Up to this point, he thought that Eve had been alone. This other person might complicate things a little. Still, he wasn't going to let Eve stay behind. "Whoever she is, bring her."

Eve Siren
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:11:44 AM
"No, not my child. I owe her my life, that's all."

She looked down at Jeseth's hand and bit on her lip. Take my hand. She repeated his words in her mind. It was too tempting, but it was all too late now. She let a sigh escape her glossy lips and held onto the door of the elevator that was about to close.

"Are you getting off here ...?" She asked. "I have to get back to my room ..."

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 4th, 2002, 01:50:29 AM
"It's your decision... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have looked for you, but I've never met anyone like you. I probably never will... Someone who would help me out of the kindness of their heart; You were unique." Jeseth gave her one last glance, wishing she would bring Syren and come with him. It's never too late.

To leave her here in this sort of degradation - he at least owed her a chance at happiness. It was the only thing he could do for her.

Eve Siren
Dec 4th, 2002, 10:59:19 AM
Feels like you made a mistake
You made somebody's heart break
But now I have to let you go
I have to let you go

You left a stain
On every one of my good days
But I am stronger than you know
I have to let you go

No one's ever turned you over, no one's tried
To ever let you down
Beautiful girl
Bless your heart

(Chorus)
I got a disease
Deep inside me, makes me feel uneasy baby
I can't live without you, tell me what am I supposed to do about it?
Keep your distance from me, don't pay no attention to me
I got a disease

Feels like you're makin a mess
You're hell on wheels in a black dress
You drove me to the fire
And left me there to burn

Every little thing you do is tragic
All my life, almost magic
Beautiful girl
I can't breathe

I got a disease
I can't live without you tell me what am I supposed to do about it
I got a disease, yeah, well, I think that I'm sick
Believe me well my world is comin' down on me
You taste like honey, honey
Tell me, can I be your honey
be be strong, keep tellin myself that it won't take long 'till
I'm free of my disease
Yeah, well free of my disease
Free of my disease
Whoaaaaaaaa

Yeah well I got a disease
I can't live without you, tell me what am I supposed to do about it?
I got a disease, yeah, well I think that I'm sick
Well leave me be while my world is comin down on me
You taste like honey, honey
Tell me, can I be your honey?
Be be strong, keep tellin myself that it won't take long till
I'm free of my disease
Yeah, free of my disease
Set me free of my disease
Who-oa-yea-ah

Eve's eyesbrows arched up, sad. She watched Jeseth leave for a second that seemed like an eternity and sighed, closing her eyes. She put her hands up to hug her arms tightly as she leaned against the wall of the elevator, the doors closing slowly in front of her. She opened her empty brown eyes, her gaze locked on the floor. She wasn't sure what just happened there, but she bit on her lower lip, she knew she was going to regret this.