PDA

View Full Version : A man named Judas Escariot(Open)

Judas Escariot
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:20:48 AM
He left the Palace into the city. He rogues about until he found himself in a local bar and entered. Walked to the bartender and sat down, requested a beverage and reminanced some of his old memories. Judas is the type of man that focuses himself in his past.

His past is very important to him, considering its what made him the person he is today.

"He didn't remember me. Odd I thought he would. I guess my approach was not very appropriate. Maybe if I just talked to him a lot easier maybe we wouldn't have gone on bad terms...Sasha..."

He waved his hand to the bartender and he served him another drink, took a sip, and continued to reminance.

Malice Draclau
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:45:50 PM
*A lot on your mind i see*

Spoke a man behind him. As he tured he saw a figure clad in white robes. His dark blue eyes seeming to stare right into his soul. Taking a seat next to him, Malice ordered himself a whiskey.

*Don't believe we've met. The names Malice. So wanna tell me what's bothering you?*

Malice already knew what was bothering him. The demon sith had peered into his mind and read his thoughts. But figured he'd let the boy tell him anyways.

Cherice St_Hilare
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:49:03 AM
[OOC - Judas, you should've posted this in the Saiatah Roller Coaster forum. You have already been accepted so please start reading the forum names. :)]

Zatania Duvall
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:22:04 PM
Zatania was getting out and about, prying her newbie fingers away from the safety of the palace walls. She hadn't been there for too long still, but she was still new enough not to know very many people in the area yet. Knowing only one of them felt kind of pathetic, and she knew she'd need to know more apprentices, knights, and even masters around the palace.

So thats what brought her to the bar. What better place to start odd conversations than the bar? Besides... she wanted something to drink, Corellian Whiskey.

Her eyes raised from her glass as she had lifted it to her lips, tilted slightly but not yet enough to partake in a little sip. She had caught sight of someone she might have seen around the palace once or twice, probably saw him on her way out or on her way here. Where ever she saw him, or didn't see him, she thought she'd ask him.

Just as she stood, another man approached the first. She smirked and didn't even think of maybe her approaching would be interrupting. She rather thought of it as a party instead.

She stopped and leaned her back against the bar and smiled at the two men. "Hey boys. Mind a little more company?"

Zatania was already sitting down as she said this, whether or not their answer was yes or no.

Malice Draclau
Nov 15th, 2002, 01:05:27 AM
OOC: Now,now Cherice play nice.

IC: Before the man could answer, a girl now came and sat next to them. Turning his head, Malice nodded to her.

*Not at all. I blieve in talkig to all who i have never met. And i have never met you. The Names Malice. And what name would belong to a pretty thing like you*

Malice personally had a weak spot for woman. regardless if they were jedi or not. This could also prove deadly for him if he were not careful.

Zatania Duvall
Nov 15th, 2002, 06:14:29 PM
"I'm Zatania. The name derives from Satan, I believe."

She smiled and offered her hand to Malice. "Good to meet you, Malice. Who's the quiet one here? Or dont you know yet?"

Malice Draclau
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:39:50 PM
Malice shook Zatania's hand. Glancing back up at Judas he shrugged.

*I know not. I was asking that question when you had arrived. Maybe you should ask him now*

Malice offered to order her a drink.

Zatania Duvall
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:01:26 PM
Zatania turned to the quiet one and smiled, a halfway teasing yet friendly smile.

"Alright, maybe a lady asking will make him speak up. What's your name?"