PDA

View Full Version : Masters Promotion

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:49:14 AM
It is my right and responsibilty to do this.... and for a while I have not done so. This test has gone on for long enough.

He stayd pondering for a moment longer, before regarding his fellow Jedi Elders.

"Difficult this has been to test more than one Jedi Knight at a time. But I have seen enough now - we now must wake these five and end this illusion that has been created to do this test. Long time I have watched these ones as well.... thence this test and the observation over a long time has decided my mind. I thinece now place the following five before the Elders and other Masters, to be granted the rank of Jedi Master. It is for me alone to decide if one is ready for this pormotion and has been for years. I do so as I do not play favorites, I can not be bribed or be affected by political, and always I place forward only those truly worthy. Thence, it is my privledge to present the following for confirmation and for why...

Ryla Relvinian - Long she has served the order, always been a model Jedi. Never she has been stained by the Dark Side. Served she has on the COuncil, trained and contributed with honour

Satine Casphine - Much longer he has been a Jedi, and well he too has served. Young he may be but much he has done to temper himself and now is a Jedi Knight of much note. Once before he could have been promoted, but then I was not certain. Now I am.

Anbira Hicchoru - Do I need to say more? Years ago he was a Jedi Master - he however has turned from the ways the was trapped in, Darkness he was in, but he has come out, become a great Knight and Council Member. It would be an insult to delay this any longer.

Akrabbim Melchizan - An Illusion Knight, of proficency never seen in illusion arts, wise, brave and strong. He has been good enough to trick Masters and long deserved this.

And finally, Verse Dawnstrider. A fighter, a Warrior, skilled in shapechanging, a father to some, a mentor to others. He too truly deserves this.

Now, I have placed these before you all.... how acclaim ye? Yea or Nay? Alll say their mind now!"

(And I might add, all can say Yea or Nay. Nothing else for now please!)

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:01:27 AM
"As my first act...I will create...a grand army...."

....oh....wait, wrong speech, silly me :o!

"My goal is to put a man on the moon...."

...no, thats not it...

"People of Berlin....I am a jelly doughnut!"

Damn!

:D

Yea to all btw :)

James Prent
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:06:05 AM
Yay! Or, Yea... :)

:lol @ Anbira

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:22:49 AM
Whether this is IC or OOC I am still totally honored to even be considered... And Yea to Anbira, Verse, Alpha, and Akrabbim!

TheHolo.Net
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:26:07 AM
I tried to keep the test going, but got so busy. :x

Puts on Eldrak Outfit

Yea

Morgan Evanar
Nov 7th, 2002, 02:22:45 AM
Yaaaayyy!!!!

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 7th, 2002, 05:22:51 AM
Yea!

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:05:07 AM
Yep. They deserve it alright.

Chance
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:08:08 AM
Yea to all.

Sene Unty
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:35:13 AM
Yea to all.

:lol to Anbira....

Figrin D'an
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:33:51 AM
Each of them has earned it.

Yea to all candidates.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:42:02 AM
:thumbup Yay.

Salemn Lysce
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:48:36 AM
They all deserve it :)

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:35:14 PM
Rock! I finally get to use my new sig... I like it... all film noir-ie. :)

Levi Argon
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:48:45 PM
:thumbup

Verse Dawnstrider
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:14:33 PM
sweet. yes to all.

BTW, you notice Marcus had good stuff to say about everyone. Master of this, great at this. Then it came to me. I am a father. He is calling me a man whore!!!!!!! j/k of course.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:52:23 PM
whoop:)

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:59:35 PM
Oh, you bet they deserve it! Satine especially.

Alpha
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:07:17 PM
I vote yes to the others (Really wouldn't be appropriate for me to vote on myself, would it? :))

BTW, this is a good B-Day present! :D (B-Day is the 8th, which is tomorrow!)

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:10:46 AM
Yay :)!

Estelle Russard
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:03:44 AM
yeppers to all

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 8th, 2002, 05:20:56 AM
He noted the so far unnaminous yeas and nodded.

"So be it. I now declare all five to now officially be Jedi Masters. I charge you all with upholding the peace, the law, the Republic and the Order... and May The Force Be With You all"

AmazonBabe
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:46:52 PM
:: Comes running in. ::

WAIT! You can't do that without my consent too!

:: Catches her breath, cursing her alarm clock for not going off. ::

Yes, they all have my blessing.

:: Catches her breath some more. ::

Ok, you may continue. :D

OOC: Congrats all. :)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:43:01 PM
If anyone deserves it, they do. I could never say no. They are worthy of the revered title Master. :)

Whoo-hooo!!!

Way it go, guys!

Xazor Elessar
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:50:29 PM
YAY!!!!! :D

::huggles all of them.......especially her Bro and Daddy-o! ;)::

*sniffles* This....is.......such......a happy day......... ;)

::huggles again!::

Through the good and bad times......you guys have been there for me......(even you Anby!) :lol ;) ::huggles for him too:: :D IT'S SO EXCITING!!!!! ;)

Liam Jinn
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:55:09 PM
Liam sat quietly as the Knights were promoted, his concern concealed well enough from the other Jedi, not wanting to put even the slightest damper on the occasion. Clearing his throat, "Congratulations," escapes his lips.

OOC: I always miss the good things :)