PDA

View Full Version : Just FYI......(Council Members)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:35:55 PM
The whole thing where Wei drug Xaz into the Chambers to discuss her anger.....that was my idea anywayz....so don't be freaking out about his way of doing so. :lol I feel badly for he's taken flak for it and it was not meant to be that way.

And don't stomp on me OOC for what I had her say IC.....she is pretty upset.....and I wanted to convey that idea to you guys. ;) Tis all good though..... ::huggles::

BTW.....Nav, I edited my post in our counseling thread.....and I figure, once that is finished, she'll be a goody-twoshoes chica....it'll be a way that I have figured out how to write about bridging that gap. So yeah....it's all fixed, sorry it's taken me so long! ;)

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 7th, 2002, 05:25:05 AM
Oh, that is good to know.

I was sharpening an axe for Wei there for a while - wondering what his left hand would look like sticking out his ear? :angel

Oriadin
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:07:27 AM
Thought that was the case so thats partly the reason I tried to stick up for him. If Xazor was on her way to kill someone though I think he acted properly but it seems no one has paid much attention to my post :(

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:02:51 AM
It seemed from the post that she'd already come and gone from the deed, but who knows.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:23:11 PM
Yeah, I was worried someone would be out to get me. I was really freaked out. Thanks for putting up this post, Xaz. I appreciate it.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:51:04 PM
No one is going to bust your asses OOC for IC stuff :mneh

Morgan Evanar
Nov 7th, 2002, 02:06:55 PM
No one sane, anyway.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 7th, 2002, 02:08:21 PM
Unless you kamikaze bombed the temple, or something stupid like that ^_^;

James Prent
Nov 7th, 2002, 04:26:20 PM
*gets out of her ship* Damn, I really really WANTED to kamikaze bomb the temple!! :cry

;)

Kelt Simoson
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:18:43 PM
aaaahhhhooooookay.....next subject?