PDA

View Full Version : A drink and a kind face.

Lissa Raine
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:05:45 PM
Lissa stepped into the bar. An unsure smile on her face. She was asked to leave her small vibro blade at the door, which confused her but she did it anyway. She made her way through the crowds and was almost to a table when a huge man dumped into her sending her sprawling forward. Before she landed a thought crossed her mind. "Please don't let me break anything." She closed her eyes and hoped for the best...

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:06:59 PM
Zeke caught her and helped her stand.

"You ok?"

He looked up at the big guy.

"An apology, if you don't mind."

Lissa Raine
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:13:35 PM
Lissa blushed and grinned at the guy who had caught her. A blush lit her cheeks. "No need for an apology. It was probably my fault anyway. I have a tendency to knock stuff over." She looked at him from the side of her eye as she straightened her dress.

"Boy he is cute." She thought to herself. "So uh hi my name is Lissa. Are you a Jedi?"

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:16:52 PM
Zeke smiled at her.

"That I am. Have a seat."

He gestured at the empty table next to them and pulled out a chair for her.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:35:36 PM
Kai walked into the bar and grill. She was, for some reason, in a lighted mood. She walked up to the bartender, and ordered water. She sat down, and sighed contently. Taking a sip, she nearly spit it out. It tasted so much different than alcohol! She swallowed, reluctantly. She wasn't an alcoholic, she just, didn't care.

Lissa Raine
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:43:12 PM
Lissa sat down in the offered chair. She scanned the bar with curiosity. "I heard from a few people that this was a Jedi bar. What's it like being a Jedi?" She leaned back in her chair and promptly knocked a drink out of someone's hand. "She turned and apologized. "Sorry bout that, only time I seem to be graceful is when I'm fighting."

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:49:33 PM
Zeke laughed.

"I wouldn't worry too much over it. No sense crying over a spilled drink."

Her last comment caught his attention.

"You fight? Are you a rogue fighter, or are you part of a group or organization?"

Lissa Raine
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:59:55 PM
"I used to be a part of a small group but they disbanded. Now I just kinda protect myself. A lot of weird people out there ya know." She grinned back at him. She was enjoying her talk with him. He was very nice, not to mention cute.

"So can you tell me a little about what it's like being Jedi? Or is it like some big secret?" She said with raised eyebrows.

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:01:40 PM
"Being a Jedi? No secrets, really. I keep the peace, protect the innocent...try to avoid fighting and killing if I can, but alot of the time it can't be avoided..."

Lissa Raine
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:09:33 PM
"Sounds like a good life. So uh what is your name anyway?" She asked. Leaning forward she placed her hands flat on the table. She had not had any fiends in a long time. All of her old ones had ran off and went there own ways. It was very cool to meet someone so nice and a Jedi to boot.

"So what does everyone do around here?" She pushed her long hair back over her shoulder, being careful to lay it over her legs so no one stepped on it.

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:12:30 PM
"Name's Zeke. Not sure I caught yours. Around here we do...basically anything..."

Lissa Raine
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:16:48 PM
"It's Lissa." She stuck out her small hand and grinned. Her huge sky blue eyes twinkled with happiness. "It's sure nice to meet you Zeke."

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:18:06 PM
He shook the offered hand.

"Nice meeting you too..."

Jeez, she's a looker... he thought to himself.

Lissa Raine
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:24:22 PM
Lissa leaned back in her chair, her shirt slipped down her shoulder and she tugged it back up. "So is the food good around here? I missed lunch." She glanced around looking to see what was being eaten.

"Would you join me for dinner Zeke?"

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:28:33 PM
"Food here's the best. I'll take that offer."

Zeke summoned a droid and looked to Lissa.

"What'll ya have?"

Lissa Raine
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:31:22 PM
"Hmmmmm lets see. They have any pizza?" She hoped they did it was her favorite food. "I'll take a soda to please." She pulled her credits out and laid them on the table.

"A big pizza." She grinned.

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:33:28 PM
"You heard her. Pizza! Get us 2, with some of everything on them."

The droid scuttled off.

"Pizza...Yog's doesn't deliver, but there's this place that does, called Blasterfire...had some at a party once, was good stuff. Delivery was fast too."

Lissa Raine
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:40:34 PM
"Sounds good. Might try it sometime. I was wondering, why do they make you leave your weapons at the door? Not that I mind or anything, just that I have never been to a bar that does that." She said looking over at the big guards at the door. Her big eyes widened.

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:45:03 PM
"Here in the Bar and Grill there is to be no fighting. No one can carry weapons, because weapons are used for fighting. Well, not really..."

Zeke put his two sabers up on the table.

"Jedi Knights and Masters are allowed weapons to stop anything that starts."

Lissa Raine
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:52:31 PM
"Well, at least someone can do something if trouble starts. Those lightsabers? I have never seen one up close." She looked wistfully over at where her vibroblade was stored. "I hope they remember which one is mine." She turned back to Zeke and smiled, "So what do you do around here for fun?"

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:57:13 PM
"They never forget. For fun? Um...usually just sit in the LQ and chill, or come down here to Yog's and party."

Lissa Raine
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:26:42 AM
"I see. Do you have a lot of friends here? Most of mine had to go away, so it's been kinda lonely." Her eyes darkened momentarily and then brightened again. "Say maybe I could hang out around here?"

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:22:18 AM
"Well...don't see why you couldn't...upstairs they've got rooms for rent, just ask the bartender for the hook up..."

Their pizzas arrive, two steaming hot pies.

"Have at it."

Lissa Raine
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:52:21 PM
Lissa gave Zeke a happy grin. "Well, I guess I will get a room here then." She dug into the pizza and took a huge bite of her slice. "MMMMMM Now that is yummy." She said after she had swallowed.

"So Zeke, do you uh have a girlfriend here?" She asked her eyebrows raised. She took another bite to cover her grin...

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:53:59 PM
"Nope...no relationships yet...sorta had one...but she disappeared, as wanderers do...second did the same...so Zeke is currently very single."

He took a slice and started eating.

"You?"

Oh...the potential...

Lissa Raine
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:03:35 PM
A glimmer lit her eyes when she heard he was unattached to anyone. A slow smile spread across her lips. "No, I do not have anyone anymore. He uh went away. She glanced down at the table and back up. She flipped her long hair back over her shoulder. Tripping a man behind her with it's length. He only stumbled and then caught himself, so she paid no attention.

"She swirled her finger around the table top. "So wanna maybe go for a walk or something?"

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:05:51 PM
"Sure...but later. For now, food."

Zeke was hungry, and besides, he could talk to her just as easily here as on a walk.

Lissa Raine
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:13:21 PM
Lissa shrugged and grabbed another piece of pizza. She was pretty hungry herself. She had not eaten all day. "So anyone in here ya know Zeke?" She glanced around. Lissa figured she had flirted with him enough, to let him know she thought he was cute. The next move was his.

She waved a droid over and ordered a sweet drink. She let the Droid pick. "Want one?" She asked before the droid scuttled off.

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:15:53 PM
"A soda. No, I don't know anyone in here today."

He grinned.

"Care to help me change that?"

Lissa Raine
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:18:46 PM
Lissa grinned back at him. "Sure I'm game, how can I help change that? Want m to trip someone so you can meet em?" She teased her eyes crinkled up at the corners as she smiled.

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:22:03 PM
"How to change that? Tell me aaaallll about yourself."

Lissa Raine
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:34:03 PM
"About me? Not much to tell really. I left home at a young age, if you can call it a home. I met up with a few people and we took care of each other. It seems now I am alone though. My friends got into some trouble and had to leave suddenly. So I have been pretty much wandering on my own for a while now. Looking for a place to call home. What abut you Zeke? Tell me about yourself." She said leaning forward slightly, her shirt slipped down her shoulder again and she tugged it back up.

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:38:08 PM
Zeke resisted the urge to look as her shirt slipped, and instead looked her in the eye.

"I grew up on a starship, raised by the ship's captain. He believed that life should be happy, and that the goal of every being was true happiness. So that's what I believe. For the past 3 or 4 years I've lived in a cardboard box. Came to GJO and been a Jedi here ever since."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:44:15 PM
"Sounds like you had a very interesting life Zeke. I think that's all people truly look for to, happiness. Life can have some nasty surprises but if you just grin and bear it I think anyone can get through. What's it like using a lightsaber?" Lissa moved her finger over the hilt of the one he had lain on the table.

"I have always wondered what it felt like to fight with one." She glanced up at Zeke. Her smile was infectious.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:46:43 PM
"Like a weightless sword, with an edge no matter how you swing it."

Zeke's grin broadened as she smiled.

"Takes some adjustment, but ultimately very cool."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:52:32 PM
"A weightless sword huh. Sounds interesting. Are you a master here, a padawan?" She was curious about him and more than a little attracted to him. She liked his personality a lot. Her big eyes moved to his lips and back up to his eyes.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:55:32 PM
"I'm a Knight...currently training one Padawan..."

He grinned as he finished off yet another slice.

"Were you going to join the Jedi? You seem awful interested..."

He didn't trust himself to finish the sentence.

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:01:56 PM
"Interested? Yes, I am but not in joining the order. I have never been good at being in a locked setting. I'm much better at having my freedom when it come to certain things. Though being locked to say... a relationship can be pleasing." She grinned at him, her eyes once again traveled to his mouth and then back up to his eyes. Her tongue darted out and ran over her lower lip.

"A knight, with a Padawan, impressive. It must take a lot o your time up. Do you ever have time for anything else.."

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:05:27 PM
Zeke grew somewhat self-concious under her stare.

"Well...not really...I mean, that is..."

He squirmed, unaccustomed to such attention, but enjoying it nonetheless.

"Well..."

Zeke sat bolt upright and scratched the back of his head with an embarrassed grin. Now he was making a fool of himself.

"Teachin's just a thing...not that much of a time waster really..."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:12:19 PM
"I see... So when you do have time to have fun what do you do?" Se wanted to add and with who but didnt feel it was appropriate. She grinned at his apparent discomfort, her big eyes twinkled.

Picking up her glass she sipped, her eyes studying him closely. She found herself wanting to kiss him and a blush heated her face this time. She was not usually this attracted to someone so quick but something about him drew her.

Lissa put her drink down and ran her thumb over her lower lip. wiping away the wetness of the drink.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:19:13 PM
Zeke watched her with an expression that could be construed as worriedness, or nervousness. It was sort of a mix of both...jeez, she's attractive, but he couldn't find what to say...

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:22:46 PM
She watched his expression change and her eyebrows shot up. He looked worried for some odd reason. Reaching over she placed her finger tips lightly against the back of his hand.

"Is there something wrong Zeke?"

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:30:16 PM
Zeke looked to the table and visibly sagged. There, now she wasn't seducing him anymore.

"Yeah..."

Now MACK HER!

"It's a bit crowded...Let's go for that walk...see how much of the beautiful scenery you can put to shame with that pretty face of yours."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:36:31 PM
Lissa smiled in utter confusion at his actions but shri=uged slightly. It caused her shirt to slip back down on her shoulder and this time she paid it no mind.

"A walk? Now that sounds wonderful. She pushed her hair back over her shoulder as she stood up. It's length reaching her ankles.

She moved up beside him and smiled up into his face. "Lead the way Zeke." She pinked at his comment about her pretty face.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:39:35 PM
Ignore the shirt ignore the shirt...and to think he'd been trying to help Dasquian with his girl troubles...

"Thisa way..." He led her out onto the streets of Coruscant, which for once were mercifully clear.

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:46:59 PM
Lissa followed him out into the street. A soft breeze rustled the hair around her face. "What a beautiful night." She said with a pleased grin. She pulled her hair up and over her shoulder to keep it from harms way. As she did it hit a man which caused him to stumble into her. Which in turn caused her to fall towards Zeke. Her eyes widened momentarily as she found herself caught in his arms.

"OOPS. Sorry about that."

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:53:03 PM
"No problem..."

At least she wasn't giving him her undivided anymore...he felt a bit more relaxed now.

"Clumsy one, ain'tcha?"

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:57:31 PM
Lissa laughed at his comment. "Yes, have always been like this. Strange how I can be graceful in something's and so clumsy in others." She smiled happily at Zeke and slipped her and into his. "So where are you taking me?

She looked sideways at him, her head barley reaching his shoulder. "My you are tall aren't you."

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:02:06 PM
"Well...sorta..."

There went the undivided again...now she was holding his hand. He gave hers a little squeeze.

"No destination in mind, really..."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:07:18 PM
"So we are just going to wander huh. Sounds like fun." She moved with small quick steps trying to match his long legged pace. She squeezed his hand back. "I'm glad I met you Zeke. Your very kind to show me around like this." She heard music and her eyes lit up.

"OOH, music. Do you think there is dancing. Will you take me dancing Zeke." She said with an excited grin.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:10:10 PM
"Whoa, wait a minute, DANCE?"

Zeke hadn't danced since the Jedi Formal, he was so out of practice it was shameful. All he knew now were some rap moves he did with his promotion rap...

"Eh...why not?"

He led her away, trying to recall his dancing experience.

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:15:07 PM
She laughed happily. "I love to dance." She commented. Her grin grew bigger at the thought of dancing with Zeke. She figured it would be quiet wonderful.

As they entered the bar where the music played she automatically began to sway back and forth. She tugged his hand and moved toward the dance area. She moved in time with the music. Her shirt slipping further. Lissa was to caught up in the Lovely sounds to notice.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:16:42 PM
Zeke put his arms around her, guiding the shirt back up casually as he did.

"If you aren't careful it'll fall right off you."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:22:05 PM
She glanced down at her shirt. "Yea it always does that. To big." She shrugged. She slipped her arms up and around his neck. Dancing was one of the few things she was utterly graceful at. Her small body fit perfectly into his. She swayed in time with him.

"Don't you just love to dace Zeke." She said, A soft sultry smile formed on her lips as she looked up into his face.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:23:19 PM
Zeke smiled back at her. Only an hour since they'd met and he felt...no, too early to judge. But still...

"I do."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:29:56 PM
She leaned her head against his chest and gave a contented sigh. She knew he would be a good dancer. Without thinking about it her small fingers slipped into his hair and played with it.

"This is so nice. It seems like forever since had any fun."

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:37:16 PM
"I hear ya..."

He sighed and relaxed, feeling her fingers play with his ponytail, loosening it slightly where it reached his neck and running her hands through the hair that stood wildly atop his head.

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:41:32 PM
The music suddenly changed tempo much to Lissa's disappointment. She moved back from him and gave him a crooked smile. She began to move a little faster. Her body swaying with the faster beat. Her eyes watched him closely.

She moved up closer to him and placed one hand flat on his chest as they danced.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:43:58 PM
A faster beat? Zeke could do that. He stepped back on the balls of his feet and spun, curling around until he spun on his back, then up to a handstand. He did a small flip to regain his feet and jumped, whirling his legs through the air at an incredible velocity, one of his more impressive moves. So maybe he did remember.

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:47:46 PM
Lissa clapped in delight as Zeke made his dance move. She began to wiggle faster, getting into the faster pace. Her hands rose above her head as her hips swayed quickly. She closed her eyes and let the beat take her over.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:49:30 PM
Zeke was bouncing lightly on his toes, he'd nearly botched the landing on that last one. He was about to try another move when he slowly came to a stop, making a concious effort to keep his mouth closed as his jaw threatened to drop. Damn, that chick can dance.

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:56:22 PM
Lissa's small compact body began to move like her Twi'lek friend had taught her. There sensual form of dance was well known and she had taken right to it. She moved almost as a belly dancer might. Her hands moving gracefully and her hips swaying seductively. She opened her eyes and saw Zeke just standing there. She grinned and danced toward him Her hands rested on his hips. She applied a small amount of pressure with her hands to make him move with her. She nodded happily as he did.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:00:53 PM
Zeke found himself slightly embarrassed to be following her moves, but then, worse embarrassment was the fact that once again he had her undivided. A few jealous mumbles came from the crowd watching, followed by the slaps of the righteously angry girlfriends.

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:20:22 PM
Lissa paid no attention to anything going on around her other than Zeke. She moved his hands to her hips and swayed closer. Her dancing becoming more sensual. Her eyes took on a dreamy appearance as she let the music take her over. She moved her hands back over head and they moved gracefully as she let them slide over Zekes shoulders and chest.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:22:18 PM
By now Zeke was on full sensory overload. He wasn't thinking much anymore, not really paying anything any mind. Really all he could focus on at the moment was Lissa.

"Ya know..." he said in a burst of sudden conciousness, "You're awful good at that..."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:26:33 PM
She smiled up at him. "It's one of the few things I am good at. My friend taught me all of these moves. She was a beautiful dancer. I'm glad your enjoying yourself Zeke." Her voice was soft and husky. She moved her body close to his and swayed against him. "Your not a bad dancer yourself."

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:27:30 PM
"A..are you nuts? The way you're standing here all I can do is copy you...or do you mean earlier?"

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:32:04 PM
"Now and earlier Zeke. I think your doing just fine." She was enjoying herself completely. She pulled his arms tighter around her as the music slowed. "I can teach you a few moves if you would like."

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:34:59 PM
"Um...sure..."

He was still somewhat out of it...her dance was mesmerizing. The music slowed again, and Zeke relaxed, gathering his wits about him.

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:44:18 PM
She nodded and moved behind him. She grabbed his hips and leaned close to him so he could hear her. Her soft voice whispered up into his ear. Bend your knees slightly and sway like this. She applied pressure and made him sway. Moving back in front of him she began to move with the music. Because it was slow she exaggerated her movements. Her knees dipping low as her hips swayed back and forth.

"Raise your hands above your head, twisting them gracefully as you do. She pulled the tie that held her hair and let it free. It moved around her body, falling in soft waves to her ankles. She bent back slowly her hair brushing the floor, her shoulders twisted slowly as she bent at an almost impossible angle.

Lissa came back up slowly, her body still moving seductively. A soft smile of pleasure was on her face. "Just let the music take over. Let it move your body."

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:46:46 PM
Zeke felt foolish, she was teaching him the dance she'd just done.

"Yeah...um..."

He stalled, unsure of what to say or do.

"Later...let's chill."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:52:38 PM
She stopped her movements and smiled. "Ok we can go have a seat if you want. I need something to drink anyway." She made her way to small seat that was not taken. Before she sat down she gathered her hair and pulled it up and over her shoulder.

"That was wonderful Zeke. I do love to dance. I hope I didnt embarrass you trying to teach you. The movements I know are meant for men and women. "She explained. She fanned her self with a piece of paper that had been left on the table.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:55:51 PM
"Never seen a guy do that dance."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:07:27 PM
Lissa laughed softly. "Take my word for it they do. It's quiet beautiful to see a man and a woman do that dance together. It's almost like making love without the actual act." She said her eyes distant. Her body moving slightly once again to the music.

"I haven't had this much fun in forever Zeke. Thank you for bringing me."

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:10:08 PM
"Well...it's no problem..."

He was running out of conversation material, he HAD to think of something...

"You're a graceful dancer."

Yeah, more dancing. Shows what you've been paying attention to.

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:17:44 PM
"Thanks Zeke. Your good to. I'm glad I met you." She leaned close to him and pressed a kiss on his cheek. He had been very kind to her and she would not forget it. Not to many took the time to enjoy life and make friends.

Se ordered a drink from a passing droid. "So what would you like to do now?"

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:19:08 PM
She kissed him, his eyes went slightly wide. There's an unexpected move.

"Not real sure, actually..."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:31:15 PM
She smiled at him and looked around. "Excuse me for a moment Zeke." She got up and made her way through the crowd. Her small form swaying gracefully toward the ladies room. She remained graceful because she was slightly dancing as she walked.

She was about to step around a huge man when he reached out and grabbed her. She looked up in surprise and then glared at him when he spoke. Obviously not a nice comment by the look on her face. She slammed her finger tips into his throat and deftly stepped over his fallen form. He was still choking when she cam back out.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:33:33 PM
Zeke gawked.

"You can fight?" he asked as she came back. "That move rocked. What'd he do?"

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:31:56 PM
"I told you I could fight didn't I? She had fixed her hair back into the long ponytail she usually wore. "He said he wanted me to dance with him like I did with you, and I told him to bug off. He didnt want to take that for an answer." She explained with a shrug of her shoulders. Which promptly made her shirt slip down and her shoulder to appear...

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:35:00 PM
Zeke ignored it for the moment.

"Jealous man, huh? Poor guy got hammered for his efforts. hich, considering the methods he used, is fitting and proper."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:44:18 PM
"Yea he deserved it all right, grabbing me and all. He had a few choice words for me to but oh well." Another shrug and it slipped further.

"So did our drinks arrive?"

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:45:25 PM
Zeke reached around her shoulder, handing her a drink and pulling her shirt up as he draped his arm over her shoulders.

"Yep."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:50:58 PM
She took her drink with a relieved smile. "Wow I am thirsty." She leaned in close to him and laid her head on his arm. She had always been an easy going, affectionate person. "This is a good drink, what is it?" She had not specified what she wanted to the Droid. That she just wanted something strong and sweet.

"She looked over to Zekes drink. "What did you get?"

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:52:08 PM
"Same thing as you...its a soda...not sure what kind..."

He took a drink and knitted his brows.

"It's orange and one other...can't place it."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:55:30 PM
"It's yummy." She looked up at him, her big eyes went to his lips again. She wanted to kiss him but didnt want to seem forward. She sighed softly and sipped her drink again.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:58:05 PM
He sighed, downing the rest of the drink.

"I recognize it. It's just cola. Orange and cola mixed. Used to drink it all the time as a kid."

He noticed her studying his face.

"...something on me?"

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:01:01 PM
She chuckled softly. "No nothing on you." She looked away from him.

"Though I would love to be." She thought to herself. A blush heated her face at her own thought.

"So wanna dance again?"

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:02:20 PM
"Dance...no, not really...I'm rusty..." He threw his disposable cup into a trashcan with fair ease and stood. "So...what next then? Want to go back to the Bar and Grill? We can get your room set up..."

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:05:41 PM
"Ok, I am pretty tired." She looked slightly disappointed. She gave him a slightly tired smile. "Thanks Zeke for showing me such a wonderful time." She hugged him and kissed his cheek again.

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:07:24 PM
Zeke smiled lightly at her, tired himself.

"We can test that bed of yours then."

After he'd said it he wished he hadn't...but knew he couldn't have worded it any other way somehow.

Lissa Raine
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:11:37 PM
She raised her eyebrows at him slightly and giggled. "And here I thought you didnt like me." She slipped her arm into his and looked up at him, a wicked grin lighting her eyes. "Lead the way Zeke."

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:13:32 PM
Her reaction wasn't at all the expected one...she...AGREED with him...

"Um...sure..." he said, leading her back down the street.

Lissa Raine
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:08:44 PM
Lissa's tired eyes scanned the small crowds of people wandering the street. A few men smiled lewdly at her and she frowned back. She was used to being stared at but it didnt make it any more pleasant.

"Zeke do you think you could introduce me of some of your friends?" She missed knowing people.

Zeke
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:10:59 PM
"Sure could. There's Wei, Maia, Dios, Lion, Kindo, Jackson...big list there is."

He smiled at her.

"They're all cool people. You'll like 'em."

Lissa Raine
Nov 9th, 2002, 05:00:58 PM
"That sounds good to me. I miss having friends. Time seems to change s much around us." She sighed and looked down. "Are all f the people you named, Jedi?"

Zeke
Nov 9th, 2002, 05:02:29 PM
"Yeah, why? Izzat bad?"

Lissa Raine
Nov 9th, 2002, 05:05:12 PM
Lissa laughed. "No, its not bad. I was just wondering. Well, cause I'm not a Jedi and I didnt know how they would feel about it."

Zeke
Nov 9th, 2002, 05:07:23 PM
"Ah, they won't care," Zeke said as he entered the Bar and Grill for the second time, taking a room key from the bartender. "They're good people. They'll like ya even if you aren't a Jedi."

He led her up the stairs to the second level and opened one of the rooms.

"This one's yours."

Lissa Raine
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:00:30 AM
Lissa popped her head in and glanced around. "Looks cozy. Want to come in for a drink or something? I know I've taken up a lot of your time but .... I just don't want to be alone right now. If you have to go though I understand." She added.

"If you get tired you can crash here... On the couch." She smiled.

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:04:12 AM
Zeke walked to said couch and fell out on it, face up.

"Oh...no drinks...had plenty for tonight."

He stared up at the ceiling, yawning widely. He felt tired, but didn't want to go to bed.

Lissa Raine
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:12:36 AM
"Lissa curled up on the other end f the couch. She dropped her head back and grimaced. Her ponytail poked her back. Reaching around she undid it and let it loose. Her shirt slipped low on her shoulder.

"I'm sleepy but don't want to sleep." She giggled.

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:16:17 AM
Zeke stared up at the ceiling and sighed heavily.

"Then stay awake. Simple as that. What would you like to do instead?"

Lissa Raine
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:38:11 AM
Her eyes slipped closed. "Hmmmmm I don't know.... Make out?" She jested with a laugh."

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:40:10 AM
The laugh was offsetting, made it tough to tell if she was being serious. Zeke decided to test it.

"Sure, why not?" he asked, displaying his own sense of humor in his tone.

Lissa Raine
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:46:47 AM
Lissa rolled her head over and looked at him. A small smile played on her lips. "Your gonna have to sit up and kiss me Zeke. Guys are supposed to make the first move. Besides if I moved I would fall over." She laughed again. Her eyes went to his mouth.

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:51:37 AM
Zeke gestured with the Force and she sat up, and he followed suit directly after.

"First move?"

Zeke wasn't sure about that, he wasn't the most forward guy, and he'd only met her a few hours ago. But what the hell, he'd kissed girls on a whim in the past. He leaned forward and kissed her.

Lissa Raine
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:59:28 AM
Lissa was slightly surprised when she sat up and not under her own power. When his lips touched hers, she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:01:05 AM
Zeke backed off and looked her dead in the eye.

"Move made."

He used the Force and guided her shirt back up.

"Care to upstage me?"

Lissa Raine
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:16:36 AM
She grinned at him. Her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Upstage?" She leaned forward and ran her finger lightly over his lips. She tugged him closer and softly kissed him again. "I wouldn't know how to upstage."

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:20:14 AM
"I'd say that did the trick."

Lissa Raine
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:43:37 PM
Lissa grinned and leaned back on the couch. Her tired eyes scanned his face. "You kiss very well Zeke." She whispered. Her sleepy eyes slipped closed. "I'm so tired." Right before she dozed off a small smile crept onto her lips. "I sure like you." Was the last thing she said.

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:46:12 PM
Zeke flopped backward on the couch and sighed, unsure of how to respond to that one. Maybe things were moving too fast...maybe he was thinking too much. How long he lay there awake was unknown to him, but he finally drifted into sleep after having come to a conclusion: He definitely liked Lissa Raine.