PDA

View Full Version : Prince Xizor!!!

Eldorack
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:01:49 PM
why doesnt anyone start a character or a black sun board on him. He was the famous crime lord. I thought that he was cool in Shadows of the empire.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:12:23 PM
Yes, but he also *died* in Shadows of the Empire. We actually do have an RP Black Sun group, and also Guri, the HRD which belonged to Xixor is RPed here...

For more info, check the bottom section of the Cizerack group board. ;)

Ishan Shade
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:07:15 AM
I use Xizor as my character pic :D

Ishan is *not* Xizor, but he is Falleen, and I use Xizor as my character pic

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:35:09 AM
Why not a Clone? Rich crime lords would probably try and have Sparrati Cloning Cylanders.

Evil Hobgoblin
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:36:27 PM
Cloning technology was banned by the Empire, and even those governments permitted to use it before and after that time are highly covetous of their secrets and do not let the technology get out of their hands. Though having a clone sitting around is unlikely, it is possible, but... what happened if the clone was awakened while you were alive and tried to take your position? You could both die then. For a crime lord, who would see things in terms of profit and loss, there's too much loss potential for not enough profit.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 15th, 2002, 01:03:54 AM
IMO clones are overdone in our universe. :)

Sene Unty
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:11:01 AM
Clones make me sick......

Ishan Shade
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:22:28 AM
Indeed.

Lady Vader
Nov 15th, 2002, 10:07:29 PM
Yes, but he also *died* in Shadows of the Empire.

Maybe. But in the book, they also said a body was never recovered, and it was left open to the fact he may have escaped.

*Shifty eyes.*

Morgan Evanar
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:36:39 AM
Truth posted by Lilaena De'Ville
IMO clones are overdone in our universe. :)

Really. Someone clones one of my characters, I'm calling shenanigans and beating their heads in. ^_^

Ishan Shade
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:00:05 PM
:lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 16th, 2002, 08:35:30 PM
SHENANIGANS! *leaps from the rafters and beats Morgan's head in*

:mischief

Taylor Millard
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:40:48 AM
*Looks at the beaten in Morgan*

How'd she get up there?

Kyle_Katarn_pr
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:50:52 PM
I agree with Lady Vader. Xizor's body was never recovered and his presence in his Skyhook during the last few moments of it's excistance is unclear. Xizor is a very inteligent and wise creature , the only way to make sure that he is really dead is by personally cutting of his head and desintigrating his body ( and then there is still the chance that you just killed a friggin clone)...

Sene Unty
Nov 19th, 2002, 12:02:42 PM
That is some picture you got there man......Jesus.....Its amking me sick.

Ishan Shade
Nov 19th, 2002, 01:20:19 PM
*shields eyes*

ahhh turn that thing away from me!

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Nov 19th, 2002, 02:41:18 PM
I know clones are over done but i am a clone IC as Jackson mcgraves but his story is a bit different he was forced into being cloned. Plus i had to use the cloning Idea because I needed a way to explain why he was still alive yet died as a mentor of anther on my charcters.

Eldorack
Nov 19th, 2002, 04:06:33 PM
Cloning may have been banned by the empire but it is still used illegally...

Kyle_Katarn_pr
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:21:03 PM
Yeah that is correct , cloning is probably still used in the galaxy during the Rebellion era. Do you guys think the Kaminoans are still around ( I have heard that they are wiped out by the Empire)..
BTW , it is nice that my avatar has made such a positive impact . He is the Chattering Cenobite from the Hellraiser Series.

Tony

Raymious
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:54:39 PM
I am not sure if it was banned or not...and yes your avatar is cool...

Sene Unty
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:29:20 AM
Cool is not the word I am looking for......gross and original are....

Nupraptor
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:53:56 AM
Spaarti cylinders are next to non-existant. The the extremely wealthy and influential have any chance at all of getting their hands on them.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:01:29 PM
heh heh heh heh

:angel

Kyle_Katarn_pr
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:17:51 PM
Xizor was around durring the Rise of the Empire era ( prequels) and Perry never explained what was he doing during that time. It is possible he could have gotten a Kaminoan made clone.
Tony

PS: Hey Sene Unty: wanna go out on a date? I have saturdays free
:)

Telan Desaria
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:03:49 PM
*Shines uniform*

Speaking as an Imperial expert...almost...I must speak on the Empire. Cloning was prohibted in use by civilians, but the Imperial Military made great useage of it. In one of the EU short stories, official, an entire Star Destroyer's crew, in an experiment, were cloned and used to crew another ISD, which was done successfully. The crew was then disbanded and sent off across the Empire in what would hope improve overall efficiency and lead off the Rebels from the project.

Several Imperial Planets are reported to have large Cloning Facilities, such as that on Homeworld of Dorsk. (81 and up) Among them are Byss, Coruscant, Corellia, Hyat, Terrellia, Balmorra, Commenor, and others. These were all planets with great imperial loyalties and were to be used in the random cloning of the population. The project was never created, and reports as to whether the facilities still exist are unclear. Yes or no.

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 27th, 2003, 07:37:54 AM
Actually, Xizor did end up with lots of stuff that was otherwise coverted by its respective cultures. An example is the Surronian ship he gave to Guri, the Stinger. It can only be given in exchange for rare and nice gifts, and I'm assuming that Xizor is rich enough to bribe some cloning civilization to give him a few clone bodies.

What about Dorsk 81's people? They had bloning stuff, obviously.

Sene Unty
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:18:53 AM
bloning stuff? what is that exactly? :D

RogueLeader
Feb 28th, 2003, 03:26:08 PM
What I'm wondering is how Xizor got to seducing Leia. How could she fall for that trick?!:mad