PDA

View Full Version : GJO twiddles request

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:45:27 PM
1) Ryla's temp mod access of Avalon can be removed now

2) New sub forum under Avalon named Secret Jedi Clubhouse. Description - "For Jedi only - Private Discussion, OOC and ranting area for the Jedi. All IC must stay in Temple Avalon"

Access masks - If it's not heirachy, then set for default of no access and I'll work through the access lists.

No rush - when your feeling up to it will be fine. And as always, much appreciated

Edit : Official Oratory Chamber, I like that one. Name it that :D

TheHolo.Net
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:50:50 PM
I just suggested a different name in Avalon for it, and the access masks say they are hierarchy, but I made an invisible test forum there and the yes list for the two forums is not the same, but that doesn't mean that those allowed in Avalon can't see it. I need to test with my Jedi regular name once I make it visible.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:59:03 PM
The Forum is added and I just checked with my Eldrak name....can't see it. So the access masks for those with access to Avalon will need to be edited for it too. I still haven't gotten a good response on my request for a DB query to mimic the access maks list from one forum to another.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:18:28 PM
Please select the field. Press the back button, correct the problem and try again.

That's what I get when I try to post?

TheHolo.Net
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:22:07 PM
Fixed. And I edited the access masks of as many users as I could. I may have missed a few because there were so many. :x

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:41:23 PM
:thumbup