PDA

View Full Version : Of Course I'm gonna do something stupid, it's in me blood!(open)

Angelica Shin
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:06:52 AM
She sighed quite loudly, tossing an almost empty bottle of Correllian ale up into the air as she walked. It was late, she had been kicked out of 4 bars already, and was heading for one she knew she could drink and got get hassled. She quickly caught the bottle, and drained it of it's contents, and promply tossed it aside.

"99 bottles of sle...." she slurred, she was about half-way drunk as she stumbled to the doors of 'Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill', handed over her rapier, and flopped down at an empty table.

"Sle please!" she half-shouted at the droid, grinning from ear to ear, her green-eyes almost glossed over as she tossed some credits onto the tray so the droid would hurry up. She then shifted her weight and squinted. wondering if anyone she knows is about at this time of night.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:20:32 AM
Wei saw a drunken woman enter the bar and shout soemething at the seving droid. She looked like someone he knew.

"Ange?" Wei's heart picked up the pace, but after a few seconds, he was calm again, almost dperessed.

"No, it can't be Ange. Ange has never been that drunk before. It's just another vision/hallucenation thing." Wei rested his head on the table and heaved a sigh.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:24:42 PM
Kindo sat quietly in the corner of the restaurant, keeping a keen eye upon Ange. Though he tried to remain unnoticed, he was quite bad at cloaking himself. Nevertheless, he would continue with his assignment, given to him by Anbira, of observing the wife of one of his best friends and former Jedi.

It was sad for Ki, for Ange was a good friend and a skilled Jedi, and to see her entire personality transform didn't hold well with him. He felt even more sorrow for Wei, he didn't deserve to see that side of Ange. He deserved the light that was once in her, something that the Jedi Knight believed was still there.

Buford .T. Justice
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:17:24 PM
'Hold eeeit!...Hold eeeit!' Shouted a large man from across the bar towards the drunken woman his eyes bulging out of his sockets running towards her as fast as his fatty boddy would carry him. The large man waddled over to the woman and moved his head towards her face to exsamin her ' May i enquire why kind lady that you look like stink on a skunk?...ehhhhhh ha ha ha!' He moved back away from her bulging out his chest with a hearty laugh.

' I!think thats enough for you missy...now kind lady..please remove yourself from the bar before you cause more damage ' He puffed up his chest again with another hearty laugh.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:20:23 PM
Wei suddenly looked up as an officer, or so it seemed confronted Angelica.

"What is going on here?"

Wei began to sliently move around behind the officer. He would not interfere with him, but would instead watch.

Buford .T. Justice
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:29:38 PM
'HOLD EEEEIT!...HOLD EEEIT!' Yelled Burford at the top of his voice puffing out his chest towards Wei as if it was some kind of barrier.

' Ah' am Buford T Justice!..' He said strictly and triompahntly as if he was expecting Wei to know him, straiting his shirt with a snap.

' You know this kind lady you tick turd?'He said snapping out a notebook and pen.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:36:21 PM
"This lady is my wife." Wei said. "Or at least, I think she is. She went off to stay with some friends of hers. This is the first time I have seen her in a while."

Wei waved his hand at Buford. "Leave my wife to me." He hoped the mind trick would work on the fat man.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 7th, 2002, 05:45:56 AM
:: Lance observed the scene from his corner drinking his ale silently, he blinked a bit seeing the fat man attempting some very funny thing and Wei getting rather pissed.::

"Hehe...everytime I come here...there's always something moronic that happens" Lance took another sip observing from his corner.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:46:54 PM
Kindo arose from his seat and promptly walked over towards the stern officer, Wei, and staggering Ange.

" Officer, calm yourself. I'll take care of this. "

His tone remained calm, his hands behind his back.