PDA

View Full Version : Training I: The Lessons you learn (Luis Nightbringer)

SashaKovalev
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:18:55 AM
This was to be the first training session with his newest apprentice, Luis. He had only been with the order for just a few days, but Sasha, remembering how he had hated sitting about waiting for training, and, remembering the mistakes he had made when left on his own, had decided to begin Luis’s immediately.

The young knight had been gone for a few days, but in his absence had suggested that Luis not only memorize the Sith code, but visit the library and do some research on his own. A master could teach plenty, but an apprentice would learn even more if he took the initiative.

And rather than return to the castle, he had sent a request back that Luis either borrow a ship from the order, or have one bring him to meet with his master on Aaris III.

Aaris was a remote planet located in the Kathol Sector. It was better known for its easy access, being just off the Trition Trade Route from Kolatill. Aaris was a third world sort of planet, but capable of boasting lush, tropical jungles and strikingly steep mountain ranges. Here and there, ruins of past civilizations could be found, a constant reminder of how quickly and easily life could be extinguished.

Sasha had given the coordinates, and now watched as the ship set down a short distance from where he stood, his arms crossed casually over his chest, his head ducked only slightly from the dust as it whirled about, unsettled by the landing of the ship.

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:14:38 PM
OOC: Oh yeah I forgot to mention that he has his own ship. Just slipped my mind.

IC:

:: Luis finished landing his ship and opened his cockpit. Where he saw his master only about a couple of feet away. So he jumped out of it and kneeled down in front of his master with his head bowed.::

"You've summoned me."

SashaKovalev
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:15:46 AM
It was only a matter of moments before Luis finished landing his ship, stepped out of the cockpit and came to kneel before Sasha with his head bent in respect.

You've summoned me.

Sasha nodded idly.

“I have. You may rise, my apprentice.” He replied before he began walking from the clearing towards the tropical jungle that lay at the midpoint of one of the sprawling, jagged mountains of the planet.

He looked to his apprentice as he fell into stride with his master.

“Tell me how you have passed the days since you arrived at the order…” He commanded, though his tone still bordered on a casual, conversational tone.

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:53:00 AM
OOC: Sorry I don't have anythime to post right now cuz I am at schoool and only using it for a few minutes. and I will not be able to post this weekend cuz I won't have access to a computer. I would have replied yesterday but my phone line went down and I couldn't post so I will post when I get back. okay.

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 12th, 2002, 07:09:39 PM
:: Luis followed his master as they walk towards the jungle.::

" While you were away I went to the library as you sugested. I also worked on my fighting skills."

:: Luis cracked his neck alittle because the flight was long and his joints settled to much.::

SashaKovalev
Nov 13th, 2002, 01:19:26 PM
While you were away I went to the library as you suggested. I also worked on my fighting skills.

Sasha nodded idly at this.

“And what did you learn from the time spent in the library?” He asked. As he did so, he found himself feeling, naturally, for the presence of others around them.