PDA

View Full Version : Target training (Straffe)(need a mod to read first post's OOC)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:42:33 AM
:: Lance had warned his apprentice of another training session that would happen the day after his blindfolded training, today he had brought various small objects and had placed several targets just like in archery he wanted to test his apprentice's abilities to throw and aim, again he stood in the middle of the training room waiting for his apprentice's arrival.::

OOC: Sorry could someone move this to "alter" I just noticed it's not in the right section. Thank you ^_^;

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:30:39 PM
After Straffe heard from his master. He quickly made his way to the academy. He was happy to his his master back to his usual self. He entered the room and bowed before his master

"I am here as requested master..."

Nov 7th, 2002, 05:38:49 AM
"Hello Straffe" Lance bowed back.

"How are you feeling today?" Lance wanted to have a chat before starting a training session, they were going to control today he wanted Straffe to feel calm and at ease.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:45:41 AM
Straffe smiled. He streched his arms a bit to relax

"Im feelin good today...Nice day to start training. What about you?"

Nov 8th, 2002, 05:30:27 AM
"I'm pretty much alright I must say, better then the past 5 months" Lance said walking through the room and feeling that his apprentice was calm.

"Well now, today your training will consist into shooting multiple objects into those targets, of course I am expecting you to hit the middles" He paced around to show him the different sizes of targets, 5 different sizes where there from the biggest to the smallest. He had placed 5 different objects in front of him, a big case full of tools for the biggest target, a big rock for the following, a sword for the following a star for the other and for the last a small dart.::

"Well are you ready?"

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:25:12 PM
Straffe walked up to the case and picked up the rock

"I'm ready..."

He concetrated on the Force and letting it help him aim. He staired at the middle of the target and pulled his arm back, ready to throw. He shot it with tremendious force. He hit the tartget dead on, sending peices of it flying everywhere.

Nov 8th, 2002, 08:52:11 PM
:: Lance eyed the targets getting slammed right in the middle.::

"Easy isn't it" Lance said pointing to the sword.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:30:56 PM
Straffe grinned

"That was a peice of cake"

He picked up the sword and focused. This was his specialty, the Sword. He grew up with the Strider blade he still carrys witch helps him remeber where he came from. He took the sword and shot it so that it looked like a helicopter blade. It sliced right through the target, sending two peices to the floor

Nov 15th, 2002, 05:47:23 AM
"Hmph, I see that is far too easy for you, but I will not even ask you to do the dart exercice, instead you will pick up the dart and make the biggest target break to pieces, don't forget thr dart is very small which will make it extremely difficult for you to break it to pieces, you must find the weakness of the target quickly and you do not have all day, you have exactly 5 seconds after my signal" Lance clapped his his hands which was an obvious signal.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:19:36 PM
Straffe quickly summond the force to make the dart fall into his palm. He quickly shot it as if it were a throwwing knife. It zoomed through the air and hit the target just right of the bulls eye.

"Ahh man..."

He thaught he had missed when suddenly the target started to crazk. It then fell to the floor in peices. Straffe was surprised because he thaught that he wouldnt be ale to do that. He smiled as he turned to Lance

"Phewww....Thaught i missed for a second"

Nov 16th, 2002, 06:21:18 PM
"Heh exactly at it's weakpoint with a sufficient strenght, splendid my padawan"

:: Lance turned around a smiled at him.::

"I must say your are better then I would have ever expected, now with the two small training sessions I gave you I will now see if you can truly use these techniques and reflexes in real combat, meet me tomorrow at the academy we shall spar, and if you are successfull we're headed for coruscant and anywhere there's danger" Lance said with a wink and a light bow.

"Well gotta run, I have some unfinished business to take care of" Lance turned around his red cape covering his back he walked slowly towartds the exit.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:42:33 PM
It felt like a huge weight had lifted off of Straffes chest. He was so happy that he pleased his master. He bowed back as a sign of respect.

"I will see you tomorrow Master..."

He watched as Lance walked out of the room. He stood there for a moment and thaught of all he had learnt from his master...It was finally his moment to show all he is worth. He smiled to himself and walked out of the room