PDA

View Full Version : Blindfolded training (Straffe)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:40:03 AM
:: Lance had been walking around and finally he stood in front of the enourmous academy...which he hadn't visited in months...it was time for him to come back for he had more training for his oldest apprentice Straffe...he walked in slowly without making a noise for he didn't want to be noticed he had left a notice to Straffe to meet him at the academy at midnight, he carried a big bag on his back full of stars and darts.::

:: Lance walked at the center of one of the biggest training rooms in the academy and crossed his arms waiting for his apprentice to arrive.::

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:27:18 PM
Straffe walked into the academy. It had been awhile since he had trained with his master. He was so anxious to see what he was going to learn. HE saw Lance standing in the middle of the room. He walked quietly up to him and bowd

"I am here master..."

Nov 7th, 2002, 05:37:01 AM
"Ah my apprentice always on time, good good" He smiled lightly and light bowed back.

"Well now, today I am going to train your sense....this training will consist into fighting...what you CAN'T see"

:: Lance took out some stars and some darts.::

"Well, I am going to blindfold you can throw you extremely quickly objects what I am going to observe is your capacity to block even if blindfolded, because sometimes some opponents can blind you and if you are not ready you will get crushed" Lance laughed lightly at the word "crushed" now that would embarassing.

"Well now are you ready? Don't worry these are only dummies." He said pointing at the stars and darts.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:43:00 AM
Straffe felt a bit nervious

"I am always ready"

HE took the blind fold and tied it aorund his eyes. He saw nothing but black and could hear where Lance was.

Nov 7th, 2002, 07:40:08 PM
:: Lance paced towards the other end of the room.::

"Well then......don't forget control your emotions...feel the force...let it guide you through your mouvements...we will start by a simple exercice...I will send some easy objects to block." Lance lifted it up 5 rocks that were big enough to be easily blocked, he grinned a bit.

"Wel let's get going!!" Lance threw them at the same time towards Straffe the rocks going at high speed all around him he wondered how his apprentice would get out of this one.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:20:13 PM
Straffe stood there, concentrating. Sweat started to roll down the side of his face and he could feel the rocks zoom by his face. He felt one comeing close so he punched in that direction and made a drect hit. Pebbles flew everywhere but he still had four more to go. Straffe felt another two behind him, closing in at a fast speed. He turned around and used a force grab to stop them and then kicked them into dust. He had two more to go and it was getting easier. He pulled out his straider blade "Spirit" and took the next to out, cutting them into little pieces. He stood on the remaining rubble and waited for th nest task

Nov 8th, 2002, 08:47:36 PM
:: As soon as the rocks were destroyed severals stars (5) game flying around Straffe like planes, Lance was moving them with the force to make them swirl around Straffe, he hoped this wasn't going to be too tough.::

"The stars are explosive, imagine how you can deflect them without making t hem explode." The stars werent really explosive but he wanted him to simulate it that way.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:25:36 PM
Straffe fallowed the stars. Listening and feeling them. He used the Force to make a minor dome around him. As the stars came closer, Straffe forced them away and they hit the wall. He found it weird that they didnt explode

"Uhhh....Why is there no loud bang?"

Straffe turned and faced his master while still blind folded

Nov 8th, 2002, 10:28:29 PM
"It's all a question of simulation, you must believe they really are explosive to actually simulate exactly wat you would do in this kind of situation" Lance threw more of them to retest his reflexes.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:35:23 PM
Straffe ducked back and forth, jumping and dashing to get out of their way. He felt one just grazeing his cheek but quickly used the Force to shoot it away. He jumped into th air and felt the stars fallowing him. He put up a Force wall so that they all hit it. He then landed on the ground and wiped the blood away.

"What next?"

Nov 15th, 2002, 05:44:26 AM
:: Lance walked up to his apprentice and opened the palm of his hand sending from force healling waves to his cheek to close the small wound.::

"I would rather not see you harmed" Lance grinned as he went back to his starting position an at the moment he felt his apprentice was off guard, Lance hit his thumb against his index letting 2 darts fly out extremely quick towards Straffe, Lance turned around ready to throw some more. The darts were very small, even with the eye they were hard to block.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:12:15 PM
Straffe felt somethin comming towards him at incredible speed. He quickly arched his back aand just missed the darts

Nov 16th, 2002, 06:17:29 PM
:: Lance pulled his fingers back to make the darts separate themselves and turn around to face Straffe again, the darts came flying towards him but one of them suddenly rose a top of him and came down to pin him down while the other one was headed towards his arms.::

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:13:15 PM
Straffe started t sweat when he got pinned. He grabbed the dart that was pinning him and shot it in the direction the second was comming from. It just merly tiped it so that hit hit the wall beside him. Just centermeters from his face. He took a deep breath and clamed himself down. He was ready for the next task

Nov 18th, 2002, 06:32:10 PM
"Damnit.....your pretty good...." Lance said swinging his hand into his hair...

"I don't really have anymore to check....your skills are very well developped....tomorrow I will see you for a target training...untill then may the force be with you" Lance said giving a light bwo of the head and walking out of the academy.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:12:22 PM
Straffe pulled off the blind fold as was pleased to be rid of it. He bowed and felt releaved that he has learnt so much. Only time will tell if he is truely ready for the council.

"May the force be with you Master Stormrider"

He walked out of the academy for a meditation session to rethink all he has learnt