PDA

View Full Version : Into the Darkness (Open)

Stranger
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:11:49 AM
<center> <font size=3> Coruscant </font> </center>

The cold night air laid waste to the battered streets of Coruscant as a lone man decended down the lonely streets to what had now become a Bar and Grill. It had been some time since the Stranger had last been through these parts last but he was almost certain that there had not been this many Force Users Hanging about.

"Lots changed."

Pulling his coat tighter around himself the Stranger walked into the bar and looked around for a seat. It wasn't long before the stranger found decent seating towards the back of the bar, covered in shadow. Everywhere the Stranger looked he could see faces both old and new, many he would avoid and most he would just outright ignore.

Judas Escariot
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:32:58 AM
Judas seated at the bar and veers his eyes to a peculiar character entering. He then saw him as he approached the back room. Judas then looked away to the bartender, waved his hand and the bartendar served him another drink. He lifted his drink and drank a sip, looked at the mysterious figure again then looked back into the bar to tend to his beverage.

Stranger
Nov 9th, 2002, 03:58:02 PM
"What are you looking at?"

Stranger had put down his glass for now and had turned his attention to the newcomer. He hadn't seen the man before, or if he had he sure as frell did not remember him. From what the Stranger could see the man was dressed in all black except for hints of White here and there.

"Newbie......"

The Newcomer had the taint of Evil on him, but it was nowhere near the power the Stranger had felt in the past.....

imported_Jack
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:49:54 PM
For along while Jack had stayed motionless beside Stranger, not moving, hardly breathing,in fact Stranger looked as if he had not noticed Jack fully consumed in the shadow. Jack liked that, he hated being watched, Jack was the watcher.

"What are you looking at?" Hearing the masked man talk the figure fully consumed into the shadow looked towards Stranger but did not utter a word. "Newbie......". This time Jack made a noise a small chuckle, it was hardly noticeable but he knew the masked one had heard it.

' I see you like to play games masked one' He said in a quiet voice as if hiding the sound of it trailing off with a whisper. 'Boys who play games are newbies...not the other way around...'He continued in a equally eerie quiet tone.

It was only now that he spoke that an outline of a figure with a top hat and full 18th century style cloak could be seen, and then looked away towards the gentleman at the bar.

Judas Escariot
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:14:36 PM
"What are you looking at?" He senses that he's being watched. He looked over his shoulder and noticed this masked man staring at him. He was a bit more powerful than Judas was and casted a dark aura.

Judas never felt or seen this character before. Then, "Newbie", Judas was offended. He knew enough and did not have time for such insults. Judas noticed his aura being of a familiar energy. It felt like the feelings he had as a child till today, although he didn't know how to control it but this man knew sure as hell how to!

Could this be his only hope to learn more of this Force he was researching? Well, he thought the only way to learn of it is to confront the masked one. He put his credits on the table and noded at the bartender.

He started to walk toward the table, but wait, another one. He wasn't as powerful. In fact he was weaker than Judas. Dark also. He was not intimidated. He continued to the table grabbed a chair and sat in front of him.

Stranger
Nov 12th, 2002, 07:12:46 PM
"I see you like to play games masked one...... Boys who play games are newbies...not the other way around......"

The Stranger turned his head slightly, acknowledging the shadowy man next to him. He didn't know how the man had gotten so close to him without getting himself killed but he knew it would not happen again.

"So, who are you supposed to be?"

The Stranger awaited a response as the known as Judas took a seat at his Table. Turning his head towards the Darksider The Stranger took in his surroundings.

"So when did this turn into a Party?"

Judas Escariot
Nov 12th, 2002, 07:35:16 PM
Judas waved at the waiter. The waiter momentarily served drinks, Judas picked up his glass...Looks at Stranger...

"Why wouldn't it be?," he said confidently after a sip of his drink.

imported_Jack
Nov 12th, 2002, 07:43:22 PM
Jack never said a word, he was more interested in somone at the bar as he petted his black case next to himself.

Stranger
Nov 12th, 2002, 11:27:22 PM
"Why Wouldn't it be?"

The Stranger looked at the Darksider and let out a small sigh. It seemed apparent that the man had just realized the power of the dark, but yet it seemed he still knew nothing of the Force, or at least of the Power he had within him. The thought that maybe this man could be of some use though intrigued the Stranger. Getting up slowly he walked besides Judas and whispered something into his ear.

"Do you know Jeseth Cloak? Where is he?"

Judas took but a moment to process the question and it was apparent that he knew more then he let on. The Sith wouldn't let it known so easily of course, specially not to some guy he never met.

"I don't know what your......

Before Judas could even react the stranger had grabbed him by the throat and lifted him into the air without the slightest thought.

"WHERE IS JESETH!!!! TELL ME NOW!!!!!"

The Strangers tone of voice was deep with anger as he grew impatient at the young Sith.

Judas Escariot
Nov 12th, 2002, 11:32:41 PM
Judas startled by the Stranger's brute force he exclaimed.

"Get your filthy hands off me whelp before I'll cut you to pieces, I don't need any of your ranting!"

Stranger
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:00:46 AM
"Get you filthy hands off whelp before I'll cut you to pieces, I don't need any of your ranting!"

The Stranger had had about enough of the fools rantings, he knew that Judas knew where Jeseth was, but he also knew the man would keep his mouth shut if he wanted to live. It took only a Quick Scan of Judas' mind to get the information he needed.

"Bast.....Naboo.....

The Stranger, having recovered the info turned to Judas and smiled slightly under his mask.

"I have no more use for you whelp. Begone from my presence."

Using only the slightest bit of his strength the Stranger threw Judas across the Bar and sent him flying through one of the tables. He took but a moment to smile at the bartender as he laid down a few credits for the drink and damages.

Judas Escariot
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:09:08 AM
"How dare you!'

Judas ignited his lightsabre and lunged at the Stranger taking out chairs and tables with it, sparks everywhere! He flipped over the Stranger head and swung the white beamed lightsabre toward him!

Stranger
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:22:11 AM
The Stranger could feel Judas coming before the young aprentice even thought about attacking him. Quickly and in the blink of an eye The Stranger moved to his left, feeling a slight draft as the white saber wisked past his ear. It took only the slightest bit of effort for the Stranger to pull back his arm and slam his elbow into the Apprentices stomach sending him reeling even farther.

"Do not mess with me boy. You wouldn't survive the outcome.

Judas Escariot
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:40:19 AM
Judas eyes glowed in an enraged fit.

"Aaaaah! I am not a boy!"

He force pushed two tables toward the masked man and lunged toward him with the lightsabre. He spins in the air and swings the lightsabre again. Judas couldn't control himself, his actions were merely involuntary.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:47:57 AM
OOC : Look at the FAQ people fighting. Did you get Admin permission? If you have, show me. If not, take your fight to the proper places, which is not here.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23147 for the FAQ.

Stranger
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:56:15 AM
"Stand Down This Moment!!!

The Stranger spoke in a tone of voice that would cause even the strongest of fighters to cringe in fear. Behind his veil of secrecy his mind was reeling in the exctasy of battle. It took him but a moment to react as he swung into the air and brough his foot crashing into Judas' face. With one swift attack Stranger had disarmed Judas and had brough his saber crashing into the ground. Letting out a slight chuckle the Stranger picked up the Sith's Saber and tossed it to the Bartender.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, Not very smart bringing weapons into a Jedi Bar. I suggest you take your lumps and settle down boy, before I break you in two.'

Judas Escariot
Nov 13th, 2002, 01:43:24 AM
Judas backed away in defeat, adjusted his cloak, and left the bar in a beaten state...

"I will have my revenge, I will find who you are, we'll meet again soon enough."

White Rabbit
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:24:25 AM
(While the doors of the Bar & Grill were still open from Judas' departure, a small, frail white rabbit made it's way inside.

Hop. Pause. Look around, twitch nose. Hop.

It found a secluded spot under the counter and stayed there, using its forepaws to brush at its nose.)

Jehova Eaven
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:33:58 AM
A new bar had appeared on Coruscant with the arrival of the Jedi. He foresaw Coruscant's fall from grace, the arrival of the Jedi and the New Republic fleet. Even a mundane knew that they would come for their former seat of power eventually. No one had predicted exactly when though. That is no one but Jehova Eaven.

He was now seated inside the bar cloaked under a layer of disguises. A simple illusion designed to mask his dark power and visage. That was when he noticed something peculiar. A masked man and an Apprentice of the Sith Order. A few weeks ago Jehova would have probably come to the young one's aid. Now he knew the harsh reality. False teachings, false beliefs... they had strayed from the one true path.

The fight was ended prematurely, luckily for the apprentice. He was in no condition to fight a power like that. This man fought with the tenacity of a man in rage. He was more like an animal now.

"Jeseth Cloak..."

I see, he is after him. He will have to be watched carefully."