PDA

View Full Version : Wandering (open)

Southstar
Nov 5th, 2002, 09:11:10 PM
The night was young and Southstar had nothing to do; a walk seemed to be in order. He exited his room and paced the massive halls that connected the Sith Palace. As he walked he looked at the various paintings and busts of great Sith Lords. He studied the halls' intricate designs and great stained-glass windows.

He turned a corner and walked to the end of the hall which ended with two double doors. Southstar unlatched the two doors and walked out onto the balcony. from the balcony there was a tremndous view of the garden below. As he studied the garden, a movement in a high tree caught his eye. He waited for it to happen again, hoping to identify who or what it might be.

Shenraun
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:54:03 PM
*As the young Sith continued to stare at where the moment was first perceived through the tree's top, a massive head poked through the foliage, golden eyes staring back at the man.*

Found something to stare at, have we?

*Shenraun's only means of speaking was through telepathy, thus why the Sith would hear the dragon's deep voice within his mind.*

Southstar
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:54:36 PM
Southstar took a step back but continued to stare at the fearsome dragon's head. He couldn't concentrate enough to speak telepathic. "Indeed..."
Southstar broke his gaze. "So who are you?"

Zatania Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:39:09 PM
Zatania had heard footsteps outside of her room moments ago, yet had ignored them. She was in the middle of something and wasn't about to interrupt it for simple curiousity.

And then she dropped the charcoal into her lap. "Urgh..."

She groaned, picking it up. So much for being a clean artist, but at least creating pictures of past memories was helping her slowly regain what memories she still couldn't find.

With a sigh, she placed the charcoal down and set the pad of paper aside for now. When she stood up, she brushed off her pants and hands.

"I'm not even going to worry about this." She laughed to herself.

Her clothes were entirely black, so why worry? Any stains wouldn't be visable. For now she'd just go for a walk. Since she wasn't training or doing much of anything else, maybe a small independant tour of the place would do her some good.

Southstar
Nov 14th, 2002, 08:16:41 PM
Southstar heard footsteps approaching. He bagan to step away from the dragon's fearsome face.
Whoever it is I hope they know why this dragon is here and whether or not he plans to chew me up and spit me out.

Zatania Duvall
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:13:45 PM
"Hm?"

Zatania looked up ahead, seeing the figure of a man, encased in the shadow of what appeared to be some huge creature. The creatur was hidden partially by the corner of the wall, since Zatania hadn't quite yet turned it fully. But once she did, she realized what it was. A giant lizard.

"Huh.."

She shrugged and walked towards the two, watching the creature with no fear, but curiousity. She hadn't known about such a thing being here, but thats why she was new. She wasn't supposed to know everything there was to know all at once.

Southstar
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:46:19 PM
"He's full of the Dark Side. I can feel it." Southstar said than looked to Zatania. "There is plenty of reason to fear such a great creature."

Zatania Duvall
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:18:18 AM
"Not unless it attacks."

Zatania shrugged, still making sure to keep herself alert to any possible truth to that.

"Has it attacked you?"

Southstar
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:45:50 PM
"No, it hasn't" Southstar said. "But I doubt he's here to give us hugs and kisses."

Zatania Duvall
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:03:53 PM
Zatania scoffed. "No one would be. Maybe he won't do either."

She marveled at the creature, for some reason she thought it was gorgeous. Maybe in her past life she had befriended a dragon somewhere, or quite possibly it was a favorite animal.

Southstar
Nov 18th, 2002, 04:36:23 PM
"You seem to take an interest in dragon. Any particular reason?" Southstar said to Zatania. Southstar took a look at the dragon again, he had to admit it was a very impressive beast.

Zatania Duvall
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:27:54 PM
"I can't quite say. Maybe in my past I adored these creatures."

She looked at him, realizing he probably didn't understand what she meant by "maybe in my past".

"My memory is limited, I don't remember very much of my past so I dont really know why."

She tilted her head back up at the creature, staring it right in the eyes.

"Very powerful looking. Proud, and beautiful in it's own way."

Southstar
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:10:17 PM
"Very true," Southstar said. Now he felt the topic need to change. "So why don't you remember your past? Or are you unsure of why?"

Zatania Duvall
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:47:52 PM
"I have ideas of why I don't remember, but I'm not certain. Either it was due to my thoughts intertwining with the thoughts of another after my old body died. It could have been because my slumber had been so long that the reality I knew just became another forgotten dream."

Southstar
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:22:33 PM
"Old body?"

Zatania Duvall
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:15:43 PM
"It's a long story. In short, I died centuries ago, and this body used to belong to a naive Jedi girl. Thats about as much as I can remember, I don't really know how it happened."

Southstar
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:51:51 PM
"Have you been reaserching it at all? I would be interested to know how such a transaction could happen."

Zatania Duvall
Dec 7th, 2002, 07:28:22 PM
"I'm pretty sure that I'll remember it one of these days. Right now I'm more concerned with researching what I've missed all these years."

Her eyes wandered towards some of the paintings in the hallway that dated back a few decades or more, but were still very new to her since her time was way before them.

"It's like being put into a whole new world. I want to know what I've got myself into before I find out why or how."