PDA

View Full Version : ::Yawn, is bored again...(open to any and all)

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:35:53 PM
::Romeo walks into the bar and sits at a table, propping his legs up. As the server droid comes around to his table, Romeo orders.::

"A rrrarrre sssteak and a bottle of whjissskjy."

Judas Escariot
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:44:05 PM
Judas got up from a stool in the bar and sat at his table.

"Bored?"

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 9th, 2002, 02:20:55 AM
"jYesss. Verrrjy borrred. jIt's kjilljing me."

::As his food arrived, Romeo took a sparing bite and a sip. [/i]

"What doesss anjyone do arrround herrre forrr fun?"

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 9th, 2002, 07:04:40 AM
"You drink, dude..." came a reply on Rromeo's left.

Lion sauntered up to the Drow, smiling as he downed yet another Beer...ahh...

Jackson DeWitt
Nov 9th, 2002, 10:53:16 AM
"Well...there's a shopping district down 2 dozen levels from here, I think, if you're looking for something else to do."

Jackson finished depositing the alien's food on the table (boy, the guy could eat!) and proceeded to make some small talk.

Judas Escariot
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:06:20 PM
Judas ordered a drink for Rrrromeo.

"Hey, on me."

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 9th, 2002, 07:26:41 PM
"Come on, Judas...he just ordered a bottle of whisky..." Lion chimed in, amused...it would be interesting to see if Rromeo can hold his liquer.

Judas Escariot
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:26:33 PM
"Hey he's bored let him have a little fun....," he replyed as the bartender brought the drink to the table.

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 10th, 2002, 04:57:01 PM
::Romeo grabbed his drink and downed it easily. It was no difficult task, for whiskey was his water. It felt clenzing to him. He began eating his rare steak, and spoke between chewing sessions.::

"jI thank jyou forrr the drrrjink. jIt wasss rrrefressshjing."

OOC: By the by, Romeo's mostly a Ciz. He has 1/16th Drow blood, and is related to a president distantly, which answers his alliance with the Drow. Just lettin' you know. :)

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:30:54 AM
Lion just stared in disbelief...the guy had just downed an entire bottle of whiskey.

"Whoa, man, you're hardcore..." Lion said, amused, before calling the serving droid over for another bottle.

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:51:21 AM
"Nah, not rrrealljy. When jyou've been drrrjinkjing asss long asss jI have, jyou get usssed to jit."

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:17:26 AM
"Hmm....you should meet one of my friends...a guy named Dios Kane, the Drinking Angel...ever heard of him?" Lion asked thinking back to the constantly drunk Jedi.

Judas Escariot
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:13:12 AM
*Leaves bar
"You guys have fun"

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:03:22 PM
"No, jI don't beljieve jI have...."

::And speaking of angels......

"Arrre therrre anjy avajilable women who arrre herrre at the Barrr? jIt'sss been awhjile sssjince jI've made a woman happjy..."

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 12th, 2002, 05:08:23 AM
Lion laughed, looking at the Drow.

"Of course there's women here...the problem is, most of them either have guns or lightsabers, so a smack in the face is considered getting off easy..."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 12th, 2002, 04:30:45 PM
"Norrrmalljy jI would sssajy sssomethjing ljike, "What do thejy sssmack jyou wjith, but jyou've alrrreadjy anssswerrred jit wjith the sssaberrrssss and gunsss parrrt. Perrrhapsss jI ssshould asssk, arrre therrre anjy avajilable women? jI wouldn't want to jintrrrude on sssomeone elssse'sss woman...."

::Taking a sip of his new drink, which had just came, he had a strategy planned. If an available woman would show up, then he would show her a "good" time. And if not, he would shop for some things. Either way, the night would end well, but ending it in a woman's arms was what he preferred out of the two....::

OOC: CIZ! CIZ!!!! :lol!!!

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Nov 12th, 2002, 05:00:53 PM
Motssumi sauntered in her normal way and stretched before she sat down nearby. She purred softly in recognizing Rrromeo for a time she had spent with him before. For the moment, she remained quiet though, he would notice her in time.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:26:18 AM
ooc: Fine...1/16th Drow, :lol....

IC:

Lion was amused...

"Well, there's available women...the problem is, the available ones that are also pretty tend to still be available for a reason..." he mused, glancing over towards the rest of the bar...there was a fair amount of people right now.

ooc: He'd go shopping...I laughed...:lol

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:26:04 AM
::Romeo noticed the Motssumi, and motioned her to join him. He then turned to Lion.::

"jI sssee what jyou mean..... Thejy'rrre a bjit fjiessstjy....jI kjinda ljike that."

OOC: I meant shoppin for manly stuff, like guns......or condoms.....LOL.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:51:18 AM
*edit* wrong alias

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:52:39 AM
Motssumi stretched a little before she walked over.

"Whossse jyourrr frrrjiend?"

She asked even though it didn't matter to her, she was just being social.

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:20:40 AM
"Thjisss jisss mjy frrrjiend, Ljion. Now, come herrre."

::Grabs Motsssumi and pulls her onto his lap.::

"Ssso, how have jyou been?"

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:02:11 PM
She purred softly before she answered.

"Fjine enough, wanderrrjing afterrrr the next bounty and all...."

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 14th, 2002, 06:45:29 PM
"...Great...the hairball has better social skills than I do..." he muttered to himself.

"Well, dude...what do you do for a job?"

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:59:48 AM
"Well, jI do lotsss of thjingsss. jI'm basssjicalljy a merrrcenarrrjy forrr hirrre. jI kjinda lead a grrroup of Drrrow merrrcenarrrjiesss. And currrrrrentljy don't have a job at the moment."

::Strokes Motssumi's hair.::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:57:53 PM
She continued to purr softly.

"The hunterrrr ljife jis kjind of slow at tjimessss...."

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:35:28 PM
"Ah...guess you need to make your own entertainment, then?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow.

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:48:19 PM
"Perrrhapsss......jif Msss. Motssssssumi wantsss. jI mjight jussst play the Cjizerrrack male ssslave forrr jyou, jif jyou rrrub me rrrjight."

::Romeo chuckles as he gently strokes Motssumi's neck.::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:50:31 PM
Motssumi purred louder and nipped at Rrromeo's ear.

"Sssoundsss jinterrrestjing..."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:11:37 AM
::Romeo's hands roamed across her abdomen, feeling the rumble of her purr. He liked it.::

"Wherrre can we go to get a ljittle qujiet tjime?"

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:13:33 AM
"Hotel rrroom agajin jI guesssssss..."

She looked into his eyes, indicating that she wanted to go now.

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:22:33 AM
"Ok. No prrroblem."

::They stand together, and Romeo speaks to Lion before leaving.::

"jIt'll be about thjirtjy mjinutesss orrr ssso, ssso enjojy the njight, and jI'll talk wjith jyou ssshorrrtljy..."

::With that, he walks Motssumi out, running his tail across the seat of her pants.::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:32:08 AM
Motssumi chuckled.

"Won't be that shorrrt jif jI have mjy wajy..."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:57:19 AM
"jI'm surrre he knowsss that, and underrrssstandsss jit. Come, let'sss enjojy the njight."

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 17th, 2002, 03:48:49 AM
Lion just stared after them, waving....

"Well...That was...interesting...." he said to noone in particular beforce kicking himself back into a chair and kicking a serving droid to get it to come over.

Jakob Burton
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:12:07 PM
Jake walks into the bar just as the strange cat-people walk out. He notices a dude at the bar, seemingly bored. He orders a bottle of whiskey from a server droid and sits beside the man.

"How ya doin', man?"

Jake grabs some glasses and pours two. He, using a litte Force and a little of his own strength, slides the glass to Lion, although he didn't know his name. Jake chugs his glass down.

"There man. You look like you could use a drink?"

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 22nd, 2002, 03:27:43 AM
"Ah, ya, dude...You're Jacob, right?" Lion asked, grabbing the drink that the man had slid to him.

He downed it in a few seconds, then sighed appreciatively.

"Thanks, man. What brings you here?"

Jakob Burton
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:10:41 AM
"Yeah, I'm Jakob, but you can call me Jake. And I came here for a little drink, a little food, and to socialize."

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:57:57 PM
"What everyone comes here for...did you spot two furballs on their way outta here?" he asked, pointing in the direction which Rrromeo and Motssumi had left in.

He took another drink from a serving tray, and took a sip.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:39:58 PM
Jaassuuvi had wlked in at the same time as Jake see'ing the two Ciz's walking away he turned and wlked to the door to the B&G

seeing Jake and Lion talking he walked up to them "Hello mjy name jis Jaasssuuvji Ageerrrodarrr do jyou mjind jif ji jjion jyou" Jaas said to the men his towering form make them look small.

Jakob Burton
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:27:25 AM
"Yeah, they looked like they were gonna go have a little fun, if ya catch my drift."

As the other Cizerack walked up and asked them for a seat, Jake answered him.

"Sure, have a seat. Here."

Jake grabs another shot glass and pours some whiskey in it, handing it to Jaas. After draining another shot of whiskey, letting it slid smoothly down his throat, Jake spoke.

"So what's your name, man?"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:57:33 AM
after Jaas seated himself hr drained the whole glass in a gulp " good ssstuff" Jaas ordered a glass of vodka and drained that too.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:11:17 AM
"He's giant...." Lion thought, looking at the ciz's towering form.

The creature seemed friendly, so Lion smiled and poured it another drink before taking another swig of his own.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:19:49 PM
Jaas tapped the bartender one the shoulder "jI'd ljike a couple sssmall rrrodentsss jif jyou have anjy" the bartender set a small cage filled with mouse like creatures on the counter

Jaas reached in and grabbed one of the rodents and popped it in his mouth and chewed it up

"Mmm verrrjy good do jyou gujys want one?"

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:50:03 AM
Lion looked at the poor little scrambling rodents.

"Erm...I'll pass, no thanks..."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 26th, 2002, 02:19:03 PM
"ok jyourrr losss" Jaas said eating another one

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:58:12 AM
"...How do you eat those?" Lion asked, wincing as he saw one of the creature's tails disappear into the giant Cizerak's maw.

Jakob Burton
Nov 27th, 2002, 03:03:18 PM
"Well, Lion, you open your mouth. Then you drop it in, and eat it."

Jake laughs.

"Besides, they're not that bad. That was once part of my training when I was being taught to fight. I had to survive a night on the streets. I couldn't make a fire, so I ate raw mice. It wasn't that bad.....sure it was kinda gross, but hey, if your hungry..."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:13:02 PM
"jyesss jif jyourrr hungrrry jyou can eat anjythjing" Jaas said thinking of something mean to do to lion

Jaas popped one of the small rodents in his mouth put let the tail hang out he turned to lion so he could see.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 29th, 2002, 02:03:52 AM
"...you did that on purpose, didn't you? I dunno. I ate a rodent once, but at least it was cooked."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 30th, 2002, 03:09:08 PM
Jaas sucked the tail into his mouth

"Cook jyou cook jyourrr meat" Jaas start's to laugh"ha ha ha ha ha"

"when jyou cook jit all the flavorrr go's awajy" Jaas said still laughing at Lion.

Jakob Burton
Nov 30th, 2002, 08:45:26 PM
Jake laughed with them, taking a swig of his whiskey...

"Ya know, I think Jaas is right... but these little fellas are kinda cute."

Jake reaches and takes one, and begins petting it.

"I'm gonna keep this one."

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 1st, 2002, 06:49:52 AM
Lion just watched the poor creature huddling fearfully in Jake's arms, waiting for the big Cizerak to eat it.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 1st, 2002, 02:53:44 PM
"jyou can keep jit jif jyou want" Jaas said finishing his meal and paying for it

"thejy arrre cute ji guesss".

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 1st, 2002, 05:13:43 PM
"Ah, Jake...you stole part of his meal!" Lion joked.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:19:39 AM
Jaas turned to Lion "well sssjince he ssstole parrrt of mjy meal ji'll jussst eat jyou Ljion"

Jaas look's at Lion with a hingry look in his eyes and starts to lick his lips "jyum jyu."

Jakob Burton
Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:57:09 PM
Jake's laughter cut through the room. And as he looked at the little mouse, huddled in his arms, he began to whisper to it, the words inaudible to all others. But the mouse seemed to understand and even acted, standing on its hind legs and holding out one of its forepaws. Jake took one of the fingers from his free hand and let the mouse shake it.

"I think this mouse is smarter than it looks......"

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:11:05 PM
"Erm...how about I buy you some more of those?" Lion motioned towards the empty plate.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:21:20 PM
Jaas leaned toward Lion till his face was a few inches away from Lions "jyou look tassstjy"

Jaas opens his mouth full of sharp white teath that could cut through flesh like a hot knife through butter "hold ssstjill"

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:24:42 PM
Lion pulled a few chairs into the air with force and held them in front of him like a shield.

"Right, dude..."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 3rd, 2002, 03:02:36 PM
Jaas starts laughing "jyou arrre ssso easssjy to ssscarrre Ljion"

Jaas pulls away from lion and turns to Jake

"jyou Mjight want to get jyou pet sssomethjing to eat."

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 4th, 2002, 03:14:21 AM
Lion exhaled a breath. The chairs clattered to the floor.

"Yes...get your pet something to eat, before something eats your pet..."

Lion laughed.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 4th, 2002, 02:03:28 PM
"arrre jyou makjing fun of me Ljion" Jaas said glareing at Lion.

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 5th, 2002, 05:33:34 AM
"Not at all, my furry friend. There's usually a few other hungry Cizerak around here that don't quite have the...restraint...that you have. I've had my steak eaten by a Cizerak once...very sad."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 5th, 2002, 01:23:25 PM
"haha hehe thatsss funnjy Ljion" Jaas started laughing again at lion.

Jakob Burton
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:18:26 PM
Reaching for a bowl, Jake pulls out a pretsel. He hands it to the little rodent, and it begins to gnaw away at it, putting a small paw upward and into a fist, with it's thumblike appendage sticking up, a sign of satisfaction. Jake smiles at it.

"Glad you like it, little dude."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:51:49 PM
Jaas watched Jake and his new pet

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:37:10 AM
"Huh...that little furball looks smarter than you, Jake!" Lion joked, stealing a pretzel from the bowl.

Jakob Burton
Dec 8th, 2002, 07:37:13 PM
Jake shook his head and snorted. But before he could get finished he saw a little blur fly and strike Lion in the head. As it rebounded off of Lion's head and bounced onto the bar, the blur became identifiable as a pretzel. Jake looked from the origin of the flying pretzel downward to the mouse. It seemed to be laughing and howling as its forepaws pumped in the air and its hindpaws danced around. Seeing this, Jake howled with laughter.

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:23:54 AM
Lion sensed the pretzel coming at him and tried to wave it off...

...and missed. It bounced off his forehead and flew off the bar, before richocheting into Lion's drink.

"...I see, but I don't believe..." Lion commented, staring at the squirming little rodent.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:18:01 PM
Jaas laughs along with Jake and his mouse i

Jakob Burton
Dec 10th, 2002, 06:17:55 PM
"Me neither.... I like this little guy! He's got spunk!"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:37:32 PM
"hehe jyesss he doesss and to thjink ji wanted to eat hjim."

Jakob Burton
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:08:22 PM
"He'd probably give you some trouble on the way down..... I think this guy's got Force potential....."

Jake stroked the head of the little creature gently.

"I remember reading in a book that any creature can have Force potential, or an ability to use it..."

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 11th, 2002, 05:26:42 AM
"....I think he'd be a little useless in a duel, though...his saber probably wouldn't be able to bore through a shoe..."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:34:55 PM
"well ji dont know anjythjing about the forrrce sssjince cjizerrrack's cant have the forrrce jitsss wejirrrd"

Jaas stroked his chin as if in deep thought

"majybe jyourrr frrrjiend doesss have forrrce powerrrsss."

Jakob Burton
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:44:00 PM
"Don't you know, Lion, that the best fighters don't need sabers, or blasters, or any form of weapon? In fact, the best fighter is one that utilizes and improvises, using anything as a potential weapon to harm their opponents. Also, they stick by their principles, no matter what.... I really don't know the principles of this little fella, but I'm sure he'll probably tell me later..."

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 12th, 2002, 06:08:31 PM
"I've heard that, but unless the little dude hurls a bench at me, I dunno...."

Lion was just kidding around, though. His master, Dasquian, was one of the greatest knights of the order, and he didn't even practice his lightsaber skills that often. His true strength lied in being able to split his attention between more than one thing at a time.

"...so....Where's that bench, little dude?" Lion asked, looking at the mouse.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:27:56 PM
Jaas chuckled and lended close to the small mouse's head "do jyou want me to rrruff hjim up a ljittle"

Jakob Burton
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:59:47 PM
Jake watched as the mouse nodded no. He was impressed. The mouse could communicate.... but how? He had to be Force-gifted, that was the only explanation. He stroked it's head gently, handing it another pretzel. He then takes a sip of his whiskey.

"I don't think he'd need your help to whup up on Lion..."

Jake laughs and elbows Lion in the side.