PDA

View Full Version : Insanity Never Dies

Belial MadHatter
Nov 5th, 2002, 04:55:55 PM
Insane. That was one word to describe Belial "Mad Hatter", who believed that tomatoes were berries and that free samples were a conspiracy.

Right now it was her that skipped merrily down a sidewalk in Corellia, the Sith inhabited planet where a death was as insignificant as a bugbite. Tapping her black cane against the ground, the "woman" wore a tuxedo, topped with a black hat. A white gloved hand reached up and tipped her hat to a random passer bye. Short, red hair poked out from underneath, giving the people quite an image.

But perhaps it wasn't that which made them stare at her. Maybe it was the black wings that were folded on her back, or the way her face was painted. Aye, it was the Mad Hatter's trademark, and already a few people tried to avoid brushing past her. She already had a small reputation in this part of the city for the sudden moodswings and "unique personality". Or perhaps it was because of the time when she killed every woman and girl named "Alice".

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain!" A few heads turned to watch her, for not a drop of water was in sight.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:59:21 AM
Wei watched a woman in a tuxedo walk by. She wore face paint, and had a pair of black wings on his back. "Corellia, planet of the Sith."

Wei shook his head. His Force signature was hidden, no one knew he was a Jedi. He was safe.

"Pleasant day isn;t it?" He said to the Madhatter. Some people stared and gasped at Wei's action. He wondered why that was.

Belial MadHatter
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:56:33 AM
As soon as the man spoke to her, she twirled around, bowing.

"Mad Hatter at your service."

A coy grin spread across her painted lips as she straightened up, tapping the man's side with her cane. Even though she had little training as a Disciple at the Sith Empire, she could tell that there was something he was hiding from her. And Belial didn't like that.

"You!" She jabbed her cane at him.

"What is your business here?! I've not seen you before ..."

Her black eyes now took on a colder look as she eyed him closely. The few people who were around started to edge away, knowing quite well what could happen when she was upset.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:03:25 AM
"I'm learning."

Wei had been honest with Belial. He was here to see what Sith were like when they were not fighting and killing and pillaging and stuff like that. In short, he wanted to see what Sith were like in their everyday lives. but if they knew he was a Jedi, then his chances would be shot.

Belial MadHatter
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:06:35 AM
"Learning, eh? Then learn you shall!"

Bringing the cane down, she turned around and began to walk in the other direction. There, just ahead, was a baker's shop. The pleasant aroma of bread being baked, along with several other things, lingered gently in the air.

"Come along now, Shirley, we haven't got all day!"

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:11:22 AM
Wei stood, assuming that he was the one she meant when she said Shirley. At least she was letting him tag along.

"Ok. So, where are we going?"

Belial MadHatter
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:32:56 AM
"Ahoy - there she blows!"

Belial looked over her shoulder and saw Wei tagging along, then suddenly grimaced.

"You must be hungry. Guess it's up to me to pay for your meal, ain't it?"

Without waiting for a reply, she pushed the bakery's glass door open and leaped inside, gesturing dramatically towards the baker.

"Two English muffins and ..." Her voice trailed off, waiting for Wei to order.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:57:21 AM
"3 bagels," Wei said without hesitation. Wei grinned. Belial was a fun person to hang around. Spontaniety was something that Wei had been taught to appreciate and Belial was as spontaneous as they got.

Belial MadHatter
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:43:09 AM
The baker nodded his head and moved behind the glass counters, reaching above to take out two plastic plates. After bending down and then placing the orders on the plates, he set them out on the countertop, grinning.

"That will be -"

"You idiot ! I never said two English muffins, I said three Engrish muffins."

"Excuse me ?"

"Two Engrish muffins!"

"But didn't you just say -"

"Now, now, my good man, I believe you should seek some professional help about that hearing. Three English muffins."

He nodded helplessly and retrieved another muffin, placing it on the plate. Taking hers, Belial took a bite out of one and then gave the rest back to him.

"It's raw."

"What ?!"

"I don't like my meat rare."

"But it's -"

"Honestly, now ! You expect business with this attitude ?"

He groaned and threw his hands up in the air.

"That's it ! I give up ! Just get out of my shop and leave me alone !"

Belial frowned and took a step back before crossing her arms.

"I said OUT !"

She merely grinned and began to walk out.