PDA

View Full Version : A Moment Like This [Open]

Eve Siren
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:45:33 PM
OOC- This thread is only for character developpement, but WARNING, it is not meant for those who are sensitive or weak at heart. She is currently residing in a sort of rich appartment in a tall building thingie, with Syren.

What if I told you it was all meant to be ? Would you believe me ? Would you agree ?

Eve lifted her black sleeveless shirt, and faced her back to the mirror of the bathroom. She looked over her shoulder and grunted of disgust. On her back was a big grey tattoo that they gave her. They, who tortured her, burned her but were too evil to kill her. They wanted her to live and suffer, not giving her the option to just give up and die. She closed her eyes, feeling tears come up and shook her head. She promised herself not to cry over this anymore. They wanted her to remember them forever ... Even though it was impossible to forget Hell.

Eve sighed, pulling her shirt back down and pushing her wet hair aside. She grabbed a towel and ran it over her hair to dry it. She stepped out of the bathroom, looking around the place. She hadn't heard anything from Tempist for a few days, already. Though she was beginning to worry over him, she knew the man was perfectly capable of taking care of himself. At least, he took good care of her until now. She tilted her head to the side as a bot came and beeped at her. She shook her head and it rolled away. She opened the door to her little room and grabbed the pair of leather pants.

It's almost that feeling we've met before. So tell me that you dont think I'm crazy when I tell you love has come here and now.

Ever since Tempist left on a little trip, she let herself more at home a bit. She left her white towel around her neck and put on the leather pants slowly. There was two long openings on each of her thighs, laced tightly together in an X wave. She grabbed the pair of black gloves on the desk and put them on, tightening them around the wrists. Eve frowned, she was getting lonely once more.

The minute she thought of her loneliness, the image of a man appeared in her mind. She leaned back against her desk and sighed for a long moment. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the image of that man. What was he doing now ? Where was he ? How was he ? She wanted to know so badly. She missed him, even though they never even had a real conversation together. He never paid much attention to her before.

Everything changes but beauty remains. Something so tender - I can't explain.

She shook her head and rotated her neck, making it crack. It was time again. She thought of him again, she shouldn't have. She must lose this habit. She lifted her left arm where 4 long scars were recently healed. At the look of those scars, her right searched for something in the desk, pulling out a drawer and taking out a silver dagger without taking her empty brown eyes off of those scars. Here comes to the fifth one.

"Never think of him again. Misery, that's all it'll give you, misery." She murmured to herself.

She winced the second she dug the sharp side of the dagger, under the fourth and most recent scar. She closed her eyes, the corner of her eyes getting wet already as she breathed through her mouth to absorb the pain. She did a line as long as the other scars then threw the bloody dagger to the floor. Her hand covering the bloody fresh wound. She whistled through her teeth, then the bot of earlier came back the next second. She bent down, clicked a few buttons then grabbed the first aid kit. She sat on the floor, letting the blood flow out of her wound like a beautiful red waterfall. It was maginificent indeed, unlike her tears. They were ugly. Ugly like her. And they tasted awful, unlike blood. On the floor, she leaned the side of her forehead against the desk, her left arm getting quickly bandaged by the bot. She closed her eyes and bit on the index finger of her right hand, her right elbow resting on her bended knee.

"Ugh. I hate myself."